Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the guy a break. He was just trying to be a good Conservative.

Actually he was working hard to support the LIBERAL LIE, that this nation is horribly racist.

He is certainly one of you.

This nation is racist.

If you imagine that, is there any nation you imagine isn’t?

I don't imagine anything as it pertains to this issue.

Another question ducked
I've yet to see you answer a question directed at you shit for brains.

C'mon brah, even YOU don't believe that. :lmao:
They do. But most white people keep their mouth shut. Why? Because you have to live with other white people and fear becoming an outcast. Racism is not even whites fight, right? So why should they suffer for it?
I'll admit we talk about black people when you are not around. When someone says something extremely racist guys like me cringe but I don't really push back like a black person would.

And white racists will say it's harmless because there are no blacks around but if that's the way they feel about black people how can they suggest that white hiring managers don't also have the same negative feelings towards black people.

These whites you are arguing with aren't being intellectually honest with you.

We know this. And many times you aren't either. But you are better than the others.
I am being intellectually honest with you. I might just be wrong sometimes but I'm being honest with my feelings/thoughts. And at least i'm quick to admit when I've been proven wrong. And I let you know when I agree with you. Fucker. LOL.

per capita--very possible
example:
although the Germans murdered more in the Holocaust--less Germans participated per captia in the actual murders than Hutus did in murdering Tutsis in Rwanda
1.in Rwanda, no mass collection and transportation of Tutsis as they did to Jews in WW2--so the genocide had to be more widespread-necessitating more murderers per capita for Rwanda
2. in Rwanda they used machetes/hacking for some of the murders--very inefficient--thereby necessitating more people per capita for murdering as opposed to Germans using gas for a lot of the murders
.....only one man needed to pull the ''switch'' to murder many
3. more Tutsis murdered in less time--necessitating more people for murders--over 500,00 minimum in three months--using guns/machetes/etc
4. Holocaust victims about 6 million
1941 to 1945...some say 1933 to 1945....
1941-1945 6 million divided by 4 = 1.5 million per year or 125,000 per month
Rwanda Hutus murdered over 160,000 [ minimum ] per month using very inefficient weapons
...more murders per month using less efficient killing method

if my math is correct.

Shaka Zulu murdered/killed many:
'''3. Shaka Zulu Killed More Zulus Than Any Of His Enemies Did''
Shaka Zulu Facts That Will Shock You

per capita your point would be very hard to prove

anyway---my point still is correct and PROVEN!!!
blacks murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites--you do agree with this?
it CAN"T be denied
well, you can deny it--but you will only look stupid
why are you trying to deflect away from my proven point?
more blacks murder per capita of their population than whites do per capita of their population
For the 2nd time

So are you saying that white people have been less violent throughout history than black people ?

Just a Yes or No
no more violent than any other race
the topic--point is blacks commit murder at a much! much higher rate--you do agree with that??
that's undeniable
why are trying to deflect away from that?
as far as white people committing violence at a much higher rate--no they don't
please prove that

the white race has had the higher intelligence to produce more deaths
that doesn't mean they are more violent--especially per capita
White people are more violent per capita and any other way known to man. Stalin, Lenin and Hitler and their followers murdered more men women and children than any other race of people we know of. If we put the American indians on your hitlist ..the numbers of.white murders In the last few centuries soars beyond comprehension.

Hard to deny this.

Even when it's white Christians vs. white Christians we are some murderous mofos.

The European wars of religion were a series of religious wars waged in Central, Western and Northern Europe from 1524 to 1648
Africa has not had any wars???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>??????????
you didn't read my post on Shaka Zulu--did you?? go back and read it
Rwanda--minimum 500.000 murdered
etc etc
List of conflicts in Africa - Wikipedia

example:
although the Germans murdered more in the Holocaust--less Germans participated per captia in the actual murders than Hutus did in murdering Tutsis in Rwanda
1.in Rwanda, no mass collection and transportation of Tutsis as they did to Jews in WW2--so the genocide had to be more widespread-necessitating more murderers per capita for Rwanda
2. in Rwanda they used machetes/hacking for some of the murders--very inefficient--thereby necessitating more people per capita for murdering as opposed to Germans using gas for a lot of the murders
3. more Tutsis murdered in less time--necessitating more people for murders--over 500,00 minimum in three months--using guns/machetes/etc
Rwanda Hutus murdered over 160,000 [ minimum ] per month using very inefficient weapons

if my math is correct.

it CAN"T be denied
more blacks murder per capita of their population than whites do per capita of their population
For the 2nd time

So are you saying that white people have been less violent throughout history than black people ?

Just a Yes or No
the topic--point is blacks commit murder at a much! much higher rate--you do agree with that??
that's undeniable
please prove that

White people are more violent per capita and any other way known to man. Stalin, Lenin and Hitler and their followers murdered more men women and children than any other race of people we know of. If we put the American indians on your hitlist ..the numbers of.white murders In the last few centuries soars beyond comprehension.

Hard to deny this.

Even when it's white Christians vs. white Christians we are some murderous mofos.

The European wars of religion were a series of religious wars waged in Central, Western and Northern Europe from 1524 to 1648
etc etc

French Wars of Religion 4,000,000 1562–1598

Hundred Years' War 3,300,000 1337–1453

We're pretty good at murder too.

For the 2nd time

Just a Yes or No
that's undeniable
please prove that

Hard to deny this.

etc etc

yes--so please prove whites are more violent

Actually he was working hard to support the LIBERAL LIE, that this nation is horribly racist.

This nation is racist.

Another question ducked

Not ducking. I don't answer your ....questions because I don't want to.

That’s EXACTLY what ducking is.

This nation is racist.

Another question ducked

There's a difference between ducking tough questions and ignoring your stupid ass.

that's undeniable
please prove that

Hard to deny this.

etc etc

yes--so please prove whites are more violent

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

example:

if my math is correct.

it CAN"T be denied
For the 2nd time

Just a Yes or No
that's undeniable
please prove that

Stalin was Caucasus (Georgian)
Lenin had Jewish, Chuvash (Turkic) and Kalmyk (Mongol) lines.
Hitler had E1b1b haplogroup which is most prevalent in East Africa, and North Africa.

example:

if my math is correct.

it CAN"T be denied
For the 2nd time

Just a Yes or No

Well, it's a little harder to mass murder without inventions like the Wheel, or Gun.

This nation is racist.

Another question ducked

What am I ducking Unkotare? What is it that I have to fear by not answering your question. You've never answered mine. You've never shown proof of my racism. So I don't want to answer your stupid ass question. I could if I wanted, but you're an idiot so why waste my time?

example:

if my math is correct.

it CAN"T be denied
For the 2nd time

Just a Yes or No
that's undeniable
please prove that

Hard to deny this.

Thanks. You and I didn't write the history that backs what we say...White historians did...some to gloat and others to just be honest.

This nation is racist.

Another question ducked
I've yet to see you answer a question directed at you .......

Stop trolling.

example:

if my math is correct.

it CAN"T be denied
For the 2nd time

Just a Yes or No
that's undeniable
please prove that

Hitler had E1b1b haplogroup which is most prevalent in East Africa, and North Africa.
Well...heh heh heh they sho' looked white...heh heh heh... But lets see you duck this: READY? THE MASSES OF killers who commited millions of murders for them were as White as Ewe...ya friggin sheep.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
example:

if my math is correct.

it CAN"T be denied
For the 2nd time

Just a Yes or No
that's undeniable
please prove that

Well...heh heh heh they sho' looked white...heh heh heh... But lets see you duck this: READY? THE MASSES OF killers who commited millions of murders for them were as White as Ewe...ya friggin sheep.

Coming from a Polish heritage, no I wouldn't say Whites are particularly violent, but rather than disgusting Mediterraneans related to Arabs, who liter many parts of Europe are what's wrong with Europe.

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?
There's that per capita BS again. I disagree because Black Americans don't commit more crimes than White Americans...black criminals commit less crimes than White criminals. innocent blacks and whites don't commit crimes so stop including entire populations in your analyses.

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

The question here is do blacks commit more crime. CRIME! That would mean ALL CRIME. Murder is ONE crime. When it comes to ALL CRIMES whites are arrested more and if we use the same rationale in the article, it means whites commit MORE CRIME. We are using 10 year old stats to talk about crime and that's supposed to support an argument. In 2015 which is the attest data I have seen available whites made up approximately 70 percent of ALL CRIME! If people only went to prison for murder then maybe this argument would have validity, but even then the numbers of blacks arrested for murder was less than 1/1000th of the overall black population. For all violent crime there were 140,000 arrests of blacks out of a black population of 46 million. That less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the black population. None of these things show proof of any kind of extraordinarily violent tendencies. That 140,000 is less than 1/10th of 1 percent of the overall American population. None of these things justify this bullshit being argued that's just the way it is. You whites have just got his wrong and you do so on purpose. You commit the most crimes by actual number, the most violent crimes by the actual number with the exception of murder and robbery. You commit double the rapes, double the assaults and double the burglaries. But you want to argue about murder to build a strawman and that strawman is dead.

Table 43

Another question ducked

There's a difference between ducking tough questions and ignoring your stupid ass.

STOP TROLLING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back