Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to laugh at this. It's so stupid. This one black person does this and now racism by whites is made up.
It's not just one black guy. This is very common among blacks. White people are not racist and would never commit such crimes, so blacks do it and try to pin it on white people.

I'm black and I know it's not very common. You are a racist. And you are white but you are telling me that whites aren't racist. Funny how that happens.

assume all you want
I have proven my points...you have not proved your point--which I guess is whites are more violent
I'm waiting
You have not answered my question as to whether whites are more violent.

See when I talk it's easy to understand

I'm saying white Euros have been the most violent and murderous race ever to walk this earth

That's how I talk. Very clear. Very to the point. You should take notes

Whites have been the most technically advanced and industrially powerful. That gives their actions more weight.

They are not more violent, just more capable.

That you judge them by their skin color and not their technology and industry, is because you are racist.

No they haven't.

I have to laugh at this. It's so stupid. This one black person does this and now racism by whites is made up.
It's not just one black guy. This is very common among blacks. White people are not racist and would never commit such crimes, so blacks do it and try to pin it on white people.

I'm black and I know it's not very common. You are a racist. And you are white but you are telling me that whites aren't racist. Funny how that happens.

And.......

You claim that it's not very common only because you are trying to cover up the racism blacks have for white people.

White people don't go around spraypainting "DIE CRACKERS" on buildings to try and make blacks look more racist because we don't need to.

assume all you want
I have proven my points...you have not proved your point--which I guess is whites are more violent
I'm waiting

I'm saying white Euros have been the most violent and murderous race ever to walk this earth

But then when you guys admit that the black community is more violent and dangerous than our white communities are then you blame it on white people for cutting your people off from economic opportunity. I don't disagree with that but you first have to decide, are your communities more dangerous than ours? I talk to blacks who moved out of Detroit and they will admit that the neighborhood they moved away from is far more dangerous than where they live now. My one buddy has a sweet classic car. Keeps it in his driveway out here but in Detroit he had to keep it in storage because it would have gotten stolen.

And insurance companies charge Detroiters a lot more for car insurance than they do us because the likelihood of your car getting stolen in Detroit are much greater than here in the burbs. This isn't made up stories. These are facts. Can you explain why you guys sometimes argue that you are not more violent/criminal but then other times when you admit you are you say it's because of white oppression. I'll accept the second excuse but not the flat out denial that your communities are more dangerous. That's just ridiculous. You're taking 1 million whites and comparing them to 100,000 blacks and saying because we have more crime we are more dangerous? Do you completely ignore per capita?

I live near a city called Novi, MI. It's a suburb of Detroit. Metro Detroit. No comparison that Novi is a much safer place to be than Detroit, Saginaw or Flint. In fact you can't tell me a white city in Michigan that even comes close to being as dangerous as Detroit, Saginaw and Flint.

No we don't admit that our communities are more violent and dangerous than white ones. What we do unlike you whites is admit that there is violence. Detroit is not the only city in America sealybobo and when we talk about overall crime, we are tlaking about America. I lived in Kansas City and saw whites in cars with county tags from rich white suburbs bringing in drugs to the black community that got sold there. I have never heard such double talk from blacks ever and I am a 56 year old black man. I have head whites say what you do all the time. So understand this, if someone wants to steal your buddie sweet classic car, they will steal it by leaving Detroit and going to the burbs to take it because you guys live in the lie that you have no crime in your communities so you do not pride the security needed. Your neighborhoods are easy pickings for inner city criminals. I say this because this is what I have been told.

In fact one of my best friends was dating a white mother of 2 who lived in Johnson County KS, one of the wealthiest suburbs in America and he saw that there were WHITE kids there getting in son much trouble with the law that he stared a high school rugby team. So let 's not come here with your double talk. I have been all over this nation either working on issues or attending seminars and conventions pertaining to things black people deal with. Not once do they say their neighborhoods are less safe than white ones. Stop telling that lie. What we do say is we must reduce the crime that happens and the crime that does happen is often because these communities do not get the funding needed when they ask for the resources needed to stop or redice the crime.

Yes I ignore per capita. Because 100,000 backs or 1 million whites are all not responsible for all the crime. You can only assess the crime by the types of crimes and those who actually commit the crime and not whole populations of people. If you have 10,000 burglaries and whites commit 8,000 of them you cannot put all 8,000 on the entire white populations. What you can do is say that there were 10,000 burglaries and 8.000 were committed by whites so whites committed the most burglaries. And that's what's being said here. that per capita bullshit is racist garbage. No different from drapetomania and every other dumb as white attempt to say they are better. Whites commit more crimes. Or more accurately stated, there are more whites committing crimes.

So how safe are you really in he suburbs? If your house is broken in which results in property being stolen does that make you safer than a community that has less break ins but shootings instead? How about the reality that you might have more drunk and impaired drivers using vehicles in the suburbs who can hit a child or run you over or cause an accident instead of a shooting. Does that make your neighborhood safer? How about if you have more domestic and violence against family in the suburbs instead of shootings. Does that make your community more safe? So is our neighborhood actually safer when you can get assaulted at the suburban mall? What whites like you have done is frame the argument in terms of one crime. Therefore the entire argument by whites here is based a false premise and has no merit.

In 2014 whites made up 72.3 percent of all arrests in METROPOLITAN counties nationwide. Blacks, 25.4. In Metropolitan counties throughout this nation whites were arrested 2.84 times. Or 3 times as much as blacks in this nation. They were arrested for 57.6 percent of all murders in METROPOLTIAN areas of the United States. Blacks 39.9.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-55

In NON METROPOLITAN counties in this country whites made up 83.7 percent of all arrests. Blacks 13.4 percent. Here is where the white argument of racial proportion dies on its face. Yes, the reason why more whites are arrested in non-metropolitan areas is that they are a majority of the population. Yet the number of arrests in these areas far out pace the overall white population. If we are to go with the racist assumption then the higher the number of whites, then the crime rate should reduce itself. But it doesn’t. It goes up.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-61

Before I keep reading let me address your first comment. I asked my buddy why his criminal friends don't come out and steal here. He said they are afraid of DWB. That unfortunately is why cops pull over black people for DWB. It's too bad for you good ones but that unfortunately is why they racially profile. And it's why we worry too many blacks are moving out here. Soon their criminals in the city won't be afraid to come out here once they don't stick out like a sore thumb and next thing will suddenly start to go missing.

There is lots of stuff to steal out here but blacks are too afraid they'll get caught out here. That's why they don't come here. This is coming straight from the black horses mouth. My buddy has to go pick them up to bring them out here. They are too afraid to drive. Plus they probably don't have registration and insurance and outstanding warrants. LOL.

You claim that it's not very common only because you are trying to cover up the racism blacks have for white people.

White people don't go around spraypainting "DIE CRACKERS" on buildings to try and make blacks look more racist because we don't need to.

No that I am not doing. You see there may be bias but this stuff you call covering up racism blacks have for white people just doesn't exist. Not when you understand that racism is a system hat affords people resources and benefits based in race and not some spray painted words on a wall So whites don't go have to go around painting die crackers on buildings, they are the ones that 99 percent of the time are spraying die n word die or they just kill blacks or deny opportunities and resources.. But I can see that you are not the brightest person on earth so I understand how you might think your gibberish makes sense.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

But then when you guys admit that the black community is more violent and dangerous than our white communities are then you blame it on white people for cutting your people off from economic opportunity. I don't disagree with that but you first have to decide, are your communities more dangerous than ours? I talk to blacks who moved out of Detroit and they will admit that the neighborhood they moved away from is far more dangerous than where they live now. My one buddy has a sweet classic car. Keeps it in his driveway out here but in Detroit he had to keep it in storage because it would have gotten stolen.

And insurance companies charge Detroiters a lot more for car insurance than they do us because the likelihood of your car getting stolen in Detroit are much greater than here in the burbs. This isn't made up stories. These are facts. Can you explain why you guys sometimes argue that you are not more violent/criminal but then other times when you admit you are you say it's because of white oppression. I'll accept the second excuse but not the flat out denial that your communities are more dangerous. That's just ridiculous. You're taking 1 million whites and comparing them to 100,000 blacks and saying because we have more crime we are more dangerous? Do you completely ignore per capita?

I live near a city called Novi, MI. It's a suburb of Detroit. Metro Detroit. No comparison that Novi is a much safer place to be than Detroit, Saginaw or Flint. In fact you can't tell me a white city in Michigan that even comes close to being as dangerous as Detroit, Saginaw and Flint.

No we don't admit that our communities are more violent and dangerous than white ones. What we do unlike you whites is admit that there is violence. Detroit is not the only city in America sealybobo and when we talk about overall crime, we are tlaking about America. I lived in Kansas City and saw whites in cars with county tags from rich white suburbs bringing in drugs to the black community that got sold there. I have never heard such double talk from blacks ever and I am a 56 year old black man. I have head whites say what you do all the time. So understand this, if someone wants to steal your buddie sweet classic car, they will steal it by leaving Detroit and going to the burbs to take it because you guys live in the lie that you have no crime in your communities so you do not pride the security needed. Your neighborhoods are easy pickings for inner city criminals. I say this because this is what I have been told.

In fact one of my best friends was dating a white mother of 2 who lived in Johnson County KS, one of the wealthiest suburbs in America and he saw that there were WHITE kids there getting in son much trouble with the law that he stared a high school rugby team. So let 's not come here with your double talk. I have been all over this nation either working on issues or attending seminars and conventions pertaining to things black people deal with. Not once do they say their neighborhoods are less safe than white ones. Stop telling that lie. What we do say is we must reduce the crime that happens and the crime that does happen is often because these communities do not get the funding needed when they ask for the resources needed to stop or redice the crime.

Yes I ignore per capita. Because 100,000 backs or 1 million whites are all not responsible for all the crime. You can only assess the crime by the types of crimes and those who actually commit the crime and not whole populations of people. If you have 10,000 burglaries and whites commit 8,000 of them you cannot put all 8,000 on the entire white populations. What you can do is say that there were 10,000 burglaries and 8.000 were committed by whites so whites committed the most burglaries. And that's what's being said here. that per capita bullshit is racist garbage. No different from drapetomania and every other dumb as white attempt to say they are better. Whites commit more crimes. Or more accurately stated, there are more whites committing crimes.

So how safe are you really in he suburbs? If your house is broken in which results in property being stolen does that make you safer than a community that has less break ins but shootings instead? How about the reality that you might have more drunk and impaired drivers using vehicles in the suburbs who can hit a child or run you over or cause an accident instead of a shooting. Does that make your neighborhood safer? How about if you have more domestic and violence against family in the suburbs instead of shootings. Does that make your community more safe? So is our neighborhood actually safer when you can get assaulted at the suburban mall? What whites like you have done is frame the argument in terms of one crime. Therefore the entire argument by whites here is based a false premise and has no merit.

In 2014 whites made up 72.3 percent of all arrests in METROPOLITAN counties nationwide. Blacks, 25.4. In Metropolitan counties throughout this nation whites were arrested 2.84 times. Or 3 times as much as blacks in this nation. They were arrested for 57.6 percent of all murders in METROPOLTIAN areas of the United States. Blacks 39.9.

In NON METROPOLITAN counties in this country whites made up 83.7 percent of all arrests. Blacks 13.4 percent. Here is where the white argument of racial proportion dies on its face. Yes, the reason why more whites are arrested in non-metropolitan areas is that they are a majority of the population. Yet the number of arrests in these areas far out pace the overall white population. If we are to go with the racist assumption then the higher the number of whites, then the crime rate should reduce itself. But it doesn’t. It goes up.

#2. Here in Metro Detroit we do not have a crime problem. We do not get together and say we need to deal with the crime here because it's getting bad. But they are/do say that in Detroit. So I don't know what world you live in but I hear good people in Detroit all the time say it's crazy there and something has to be done. You're lying to yourself bro.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

Before I keep reading let me address your first comment. I asked my buddy why his criminal friends don't come out and steal here. He said they are afraid of DWB. That unfortunately is why cops pull over black people for DWB. It's too bad for you good ones but that unfortunately is why they racially profile. And it's why we worry too many blacks are moving out here. Soon their criminals in the city won't be afraid to come out here once they don't stick out like a sore thumb and next thing will suddenly start to go missing.

There is lots of stuff to steal out here but blacks are too afraid they'll get caught out here. That's why they don't come here. This is coming straight from the black horses mouth. My buddy has to go pick them up to bring them out here. They are too afraid to drive. Plus they probably don't have registration and insurance and outstanding warrants. LOL.

Not in the daylight. No cops aren't puling blacks over for DWN because they are criminals. And I did use DWN because that's how the cops see us. Any of us.You understand that you are white talking to a black man don't you? Why you continuously think you can tell me things about blacks shows the major reason why we can't get beyond this impasse as people.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

#3. Yes, I feel safer if the crimes in my community are wife beaters and drug dealers. Much different than the murders muggings stabbing and rapes we see in the hoods of America. And I wouldn't feel unsafe walking through the streets of Sandy Hook even though an entire classroom of kids was slaughtered. Not apples to apples.

I can't walk down the streets of Detroit at night and be safe. But you can walk through Novi at night and the only thing that will happen is the cops will harass you.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

Blacks arrested 25% of the time and they are only 12% of the population. Nuff said.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

Not in the daylight. No cops aren't puling blacks over for DWN because they are criminals. And I did use DWN because that's how the cops see us. Any of us.You understand that you are white talking to a black man don't you? Why you continuously think you can tell me things about blacks shows the major reason why we can't get beyond this impasse as people.

Your problem is you think you are 100% right and you are not.

No that I am not doing. You see there may be bias but this stuff you call covering up racism blacks have for white people just doesn't exist. Not when you understand that racism is a system hat affords people resources and benefits based in race and not some spray painted words on a wall So whites don't go have to go around painting die crackers on buildings, they are the ones that 99 percent of the time are spraying die n word die or they just kill blacks or deny opportunities and resources.. But I can see that you are not the brightest person on earth so I understand how you might think your gibberish makes sense.
White people only kill black people who are trying to kill them for drug money. Remember when Trayvon got his ass shot while trying to mug a guy he thought was white. Black people need to learn that if they don't want white people shooting them then they need to keep their racist hands to themselves.

Last edited:
assume all you want
I'm waiting

Blacks arrested 25% of the time and they are only 12% of the population. Nuff said.
What you get from that stat and what numerous studies have shown are at odds. You seem to think blacks are arrested more because they commit more crime...studies show that whites are committing more crime but get away with it more often or they get slapped on the wrist.

White people only kill black people who are trying to kill them for drug money. Remember when Trayvon got his ass shot while trying to mug a guy he thought was white. Black people need to learn that if they want white people shooting them then they need to keep their racist hands to themselves.
And Black people only kill white people who draw down on them first. Don't fuck with a black gunslinger...they have plenty of on hand experience and are as fast as hell.

No...rich whites own the media so they have far more sophisticated means of disparaging blacks than painting on walls.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

#2. Here in Metro Detroit we do not have a crime problem. We do not get together and say we need to deal with the crime here because it's getting bad. But they are/do say that in Detroit. So I don't know what world you live in but I hear good people in Detroit all the time say it's crazy there and something has to be done. You're lying to yourself bro.

I am not lying to myself. I stated that blacks admit to the fact there is crime. Again, you do realize that you are talking to a black man don't you?

Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism

Detroits problems are a direct result of racism. And again, Detroit is not the only city in America and when we talk about crime we are talking about crime totals in America not just murder. SO you nee dot understand something, I grew up in a bac community in a town of 50,000 We had far less crime than the white community. In my whole life there, I saw one shooting and it was because some white dude ran up on blacks talking racial shit in 1970. Butt here are still several unsolved white murders in this town and there are blacks who were killed in strange circumstances and it is known that the crime was committed by whites. Overall the crime rate in the white community in this town is maybe 5-10 times higher than that of the black community. There are places in this town blacks do not go. Because their lives may end. So when you talk realize that Detroit is not the only place on earth. I've been there an felt safe. I had a friend who went there to visit his daughter who fell asleep I the hood in a brand new car, woke up in the morning and drove off without harm.

There are over 700,000 blacks who live in Detroit. Last year there were 305 murders. That's less than 1/10 of one percent of the population. Now that doesn't mean nothing should be done, but what is does mean is whites such as you are overblowing the issue in order to claim supremacy. It is because of this belief than in a small town such as this one blacks are harassed and stopped at 7 times the rate of whites for supposed marijuana checks even though the rate of mj use is exactly the same. So somehow this bullshit belief you carry must be eliminated and therefore that is what I am doing.
Yu don't.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

“Too bad for you good ones...”.

How fucking shamelessly Archie Bunker racist can you fucking get? It’s like some anachronistic racist cartoon.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

If table 55 of the UCR is correct white criminals in metro areas are committing most of the crime. Detroit is a metro area.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
assume all you want
I'm waiting

What you get from that stat and what numerous studies have shown are at odds. You seem to think blacks are arrested more because they commit more crime...studies show that whites are committing more crime but get away with it more often or they get slapped on the wrist.

That's just an excuse. In fact I saw a report yesterday that debunked the claim that blacks are only getting arrested and put in jail more because they're being targetted.

You guys are not being intellectually honest now. Not with us or yourselves.

I agree blacks are sentenced more harshly so that might account for something but the truth is that 12% of our population (blacks) are committing more than their fair share of crime.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

“Too bad for you good ones...”.

How fucking shamelessly Archie Bunker racist can you fucking get? It’s like some anachronistic racist cartoon.

Is that all you have to contribute troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back