Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
per capita--very possible
example:
although the Germans murdered more in the Holocaust--less Germans participated per captia in the actual murders than Hutus did in murdering Tutsis in Rwanda
1.in Rwanda, no mass collection and transportation of Tutsis as they did to Jews in WW2--so the genocide had to be more widespread-necessitating more murderers per capita for Rwanda
2. in Rwanda they used machetes/hacking for some of the murders--very inefficient--thereby necessitating more people per capita for murdering as opposed to Germans using gas for a lot of the murders
.....only one man needed to pull the ''switch'' to murder many
3. more Tutsis murdered in less time--necessitating more people for murders--over 500,00 minimum in three months--using guns/machetes/etc
4. Holocaust victims about 6 million
1941 to 1945...some say 1933 to 1945....
1941-1945 6 million divided by 4 = 1.5 million per year or 125,000 per month
Rwanda Hutus murdered over 160,000 [ minimum ] per month using very inefficient weapons
...more murders per month using less efficient killing method

if my math is correct.

Shaka Zulu murdered/killed many:
'''3. Shaka Zulu Killed More Zulus Than Any Of His Enemies Did''
Shaka Zulu Facts That Will Shock You

per capita your point would be very hard to prove

anyway---my point still is correct and PROVEN!!!
blacks murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites--you do agree with this?
it CAN"T be denied
well, you can deny it--but you will only look stupid
why are you trying to deflect away from my proven point?
more blacks murder per capita of their population than whites do per capita of their population
For the 2nd time

So are you saying that white people have been less violent throughout history than black people ?

Just a Yes or No

Well, it's a little harder to mass murder without inventions like the Wheel, or Gun.

I do think Africans had the wheel. Just like Africans had hygiene and that's why the bubonic plague never hit Africa.

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

The question here is do blacks commit more crime. CRIME! That would mean ALL CRIME. Murder is ONE crime. When it comes to ALL CRIMES whites are arrested more and if we use the same rationale in the article, it means whites commit MORE CRIME. We are using 10 year old stats to talk about crime and that's supposed to support an argument. In 2015 which is the attest data I have seen available whites made up approximately 70 percent of ALL CRIME! If people only went to prison for murder then maybe this argument would have validity, but even then the numbers of blacks arrested for murder was less than 1/1000th of the overall black population. For all violent crime there were 140,000 arrests of blacks out of a black population of 46 million. That less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the black population. None of these things show proof of any kind of extraordinarily violent tendencies. That 140,000 is less than 1/10th of 1 percent of the overall American population. None of these things justify this bullshit being argued that's just the way it is. You whites have just got his wrong and you do so on purpose. You commit the most crimes by actual number, the most violent crimes by the actual number with the exception of murder and robbery. You commit double the rapes, double the assaults and double the burglaries. But you want to argue about murder to build a strawman and that strawman is dead.

Table 43

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?
There's that per capita BS again. I disagree because Black Americans don't commit more crimes than White Americans...black criminals commit less crimes than White criminals. innocent blacks and whites don't commit crimes so stop including entire populations in your analyses.
blacks commit murder at over seven times the rate of whites
fact--truth--OBVIOUSLY the blacks have a much bigger problem with murder
by denying this or trying to skip around it shows:
1. you don't want to discuss in a reasonable, sincere manner
2. you are not accepting facts
3. you are the hater/racist/bigot/etc

you are so blinded by your obsession with racism/race that I could say ''BOO'' and you would call me racist/hater/etc
I state facts--not hate..there is no hate
this proves you are the haters/racists/bigots/etc

per capita--very possible
example:
although the Germans murdered more in the Holocaust--less Germans participated per captia in the actual murders than Hutus did in murdering Tutsis in Rwanda
1.in Rwanda, no mass collection and transportation of Tutsis as they did to Jews in WW2--so the genocide had to be more widespread-necessitating more murderers per capita for Rwanda
2. in Rwanda they used machetes/hacking for some of the murders--very inefficient--thereby necessitating more people per capita for murdering as opposed to Germans using gas for a lot of the murders
.....only one man needed to pull the ''switch'' to murder many
3. more Tutsis murdered in less time--necessitating more people for murders--over 500,00 minimum in three months--using guns/machetes/etc
4. Holocaust victims about 6 million
1941 to 1945...some say 1933 to 1945....
1941-1945 6 million divided by 4 = 1.5 million per year or 125,000 per month
Rwanda Hutus murdered over 160,000 [ minimum ] per month using very inefficient weapons
...more murders per month using less efficient killing method

if my math is correct.

Shaka Zulu murdered/killed many:
'''3. Shaka Zulu Killed More Zulus Than Any Of His Enemies Did''
Shaka Zulu Facts That Will Shock You

per capita your point would be very hard to prove

anyway---my point still is correct and PROVEN!!!
blacks murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites--you do agree with this?
it CAN"T be denied
well, you can deny it--but you will only look stupid
why are you trying to deflect away from my proven point?
more blacks murder per capita of their population than whites do per capita of their population
For the 2nd time

So are you saying that white people have been less violent throughout history than black people ?

Just a Yes or No

Well, it's a little harder to mass murder without inventions like the Wheel, or Gun.

I do think Africans had the wheel. Just like Africans had hygiene and that's why the bubonic plague never hit Africa.

?????????????????

The Black Death spread in specific areas due to climate shift, population density, trade patterns, war, etc. and it DID hit Africa. In fact, TODAY Madagascar is being ravaged by the plague. TODAY. RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:
C'mon brah, even YOU don't believe that. :lmao:
They do. But most white people keep their mouth shut. Why? Because you have to live with other white people and fear becoming an outcast. Racism is not even whites fight, right? So why should they suffer for it?
I'll admit we talk about black people when you are not around. .....

Speak for yourself. I don't make racist comments when others aren't around, and I don't hang out with those who would.

no more violent than any other race
I'll ask you the question for a third time

Are you saying that white people have been less violent than black people throughout history ?
the topic--point is blacks commit murder at a much! much higher rate--you do agree with that??
I'm saying that white people have been the most murderous and violent race of people on the planet and are not in any postion to accuse any1 of violence

Now if you want to debate me on this. We can go at and I'm pretty confident of winning the debate.

Human beings are violent in general. Stop obsessing over damn skin color.

no more violent than any other race
I'll ask you the question for a third time

Are you saying that white people have been less violent than black people throughout history ?
the topic--point is blacks commit murder at a much! much higher rate--you do agree with that??
I'm saying that white people have been the most murderous and violent race of people on the planet and are not in any postion to accuse any1 of violence

Now if you want to debate me on this. We can go at and I'm pretty confident of winning the debate.
Who gives a fuck about history, it's NOW that matters.
Besides your not counting the Islamics as black are you.

assume all you want
I have proven my points...you have not proved your point--which I guess is whites are more violent
I'm waiting
You have not answered my question as to whether whites are more violent.

See when I talk it's easy to understand

I'm saying white Euros have been the most violent and murderous race ever to walk this earth

That's how I talk. Very clear. Very to the point. You should take notes

assume all you want
I have proven my points...you have not proved your point--which I guess is whites are more violent
I'm waiting

I'm saying white Euros have been the most violent and murderous race ever to walk this earth

Whites have been the most technically advanced and industrially powerful. That gives their actions more weight.

They are not more violent, just more capable.

That you judge them by their skin color and not their technology and industry, is because you are racist.

Whites have been the most technically advanced and industrially powerful. That gives their actions more weight.
That you judge them by their skin color and not their technology and industry, is because you are racist.
So are white people are superior then ?

blacks commit murder at over seven times the rate of whites

No...in 2016 the non Hispanic white murder rate was 1.42 per 100K and the non Hispanic Black rate was 6.49 per 100K. Thats makes the black rate about 4.5 times that of the white rate, not 7 times.

OBVIOUSLY the blacks havea much bigger problem with murder
Murder is really not that much of a problem for blacks or whites. Murder affects far less than 1/2 of 1% of either the black or. white populations each year.

by denying this or trying to skip around it shows:
1. you don't want to discuss in a reasonable, sincere manner
2. you are not accepting facts
3. you are the hater/racist/bigot/etc

I've done more than merely accept the facts...I've shown how you've tried to twist facts to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

Most white people had nothing to do with developing tech or industry except to work as a wage slave for owners of those industries or tech firms. Stop pretending all white people are geniuses. Stop living off skin color association with the few whites, and blacks BTW, who invented stuff .

So are white people are superior then ?

THat's a value judgement.

I don't personally judge people by how much tech they have.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

Most white people had nothing to do with developing tech or industry except to work as a wage slave for owners of those industries or tech firms. Stop pretending all white people are geniuses. Stop living off skin color association with the few whites, and blacks BTW, who invented stuff .

Nothing in your post has anything to do with anything in my post.

Do you deny that the Industrial Revolution began in England?

assume all you want
I'm waiting

But then when you guys admit that the black community is more violent and dangerous than our white communities are then you blame it on white people for cutting your people off from economic opportunity. I don't disagree with that but you first have to decide, are your communities more dangerous than ours? I talk to blacks who moved out of Detroit and they will admit that the neighborhood they moved away from is far more dangerous than where they live now. My one buddy has a sweet classic car. Keeps it in his driveway out here but in Detroit he had to keep it in storage because it would have gotten stolen.

And insurance companies charge Detroiters a lot more for car insurance than they do us because the likelihood of your car getting stolen in Detroit are much greater than here in the burbs. This isn't made up stories. These are facts. Can you explain why you guys sometimes argue that you are not more violent/criminal but then other times when you admit you are you say it's because of white oppression. I'll accept the second excuse but not the flat out denial that your communities are more dangerous. That's just ridiculous. You're taking 1 million whites and comparing them to 100,000 blacks and saying because we have more crime we are more dangerous? Do you completely ignore per capita?

I live near a city called Novi, MI. It's a suburb of Detroit. Metro Detroit. No comparison that Novi is a much safer place to be than Detroit, Saginaw or Flint. In fact you can't tell me a white city in Michigan that even comes close to being as dangerous as Detroit, Saginaw and Flint.

I have to laugh at this. It's so stupid. This one black person does this and now racism by whites is made up.
It's not just one black guy. This is very common among blacks. White people are not racist and would never commit such crimes, so blacks do it and try to pin it on white people.

assume all you want
I'm waiting

But then when you guys admit that the black community is more violent and dangerous than our white communities are then you blame it on white people for cutting your people off from economic opportunity. I don't disagree with that but you first have to decide, are your communities more dangerous than ours? I talk to blacks who moved out of Detroit and they will admit that the neighborhood they moved away from is far more dangerous than where they live now. My one buddy has a sweet classic car. Keeps it in his driveway out here but in Detroit he had to keep it in storage because it would have gotten stolen.

And insurance companies charge Detroiters a lot more for car insurance than they do us because the likelihood of your car getting stolen in Detroit are much greater than here in the burbs. This isn't made up stories. These are facts. Can you explain why you guys sometimes argue that you are not more violent/criminal but then other times when you admit you are you say it's because of white oppression. I'll accept the second excuse but not the flat out denial that your communities are more dangerous. That's just ridiculous. You're taking 1 million whites and comparing them to 100,000 blacks and saying because we have more crime we are more dangerous? Do you completely ignore per capita?

I live near a city called Novi, MI. It's a suburb of Detroit. Metro Detroit. No comparison that Novi is a much safer place to be than Detroit, Saginaw or Flint. In fact you can't tell me a white city in Michigan that even comes close to being as dangerous as Detroit, Saginaw and Flint.

No we don't admit that our communities are more violent and dangerous than white ones. What we do unlike you whites is admit that there is violence. Detroit is not the only city in America sealybobo and when we talk about overall crime, we are tlaking about America. I lived in Kansas City and saw whites in cars with county tags from rich white suburbs bringing in drugs to the black community that got sold there. I have never heard such double talk from blacks ever and I am a 56 year old black man. I have head whites say what you do all the time. So understand this, if someone wants to steal your buddie sweet classic car, they will steal it by leaving Detroit and going to the burbs to take it because you guys live in the lie that you have no crime in your communities so you do not pride the security needed. Your neighborhoods are easy pickings for inner city criminals. I say this because this is what I have been told.

In fact one of my best friends was dating a white mother of 2 who lived in Johnson County KS, one of the wealthiest suburbs in America and he saw that there were WHITE kids there getting in son much trouble with the law that he stared a high school rugby team. So let 's not come here with your double talk. I have been all over this nation either working on issues or attending seminars and conventions pertaining to things black people deal with. Not once do they say their neighborhoods are less safe than white ones. Stop telling that lie. What we do say is we must reduce the crime that happens and the crime that does happen is often because these communities do not get the funding needed when they ask for the resources needed to stop or redice the crime.

Yes I ignore per capita. Because 100,000 backs or 1 million whites are all not responsible for all the crime. You can only assess the crime by the types of crimes and those who actually commit the crime and not whole populations of people. If you have 10,000 burglaries and whites commit 8,000 of them you cannot put all 8,000 on the entire white populations. What you can do is say that there were 10,000 burglaries and 8.000 were committed by whites so whites committed the most burglaries. And that's what's being said here. that per capita bullshit is racist garbage. No different from drapetomania and every other dumb as white attempt to say they are better. Whites commit more crimes. Or more accurately stated, there are more whites committing crimes.

So how safe are you really in he suburbs? If your house is broken in which results in property being stolen does that make you safer than a community that has less break ins but shootings instead? How about the reality that you might have more drunk and impaired drivers using vehicles in the suburbs who can hit a child or run you over or cause an accident instead of a shooting. Does that make your neighborhood safer? How about if you have more domestic and violence against family in the suburbs instead of shootings. Does that make your community more safe? So is our neighborhood actually safer when you can get assaulted at the suburban mall? What whites like you have done is frame the argument in terms of one crime. Therefore the entire argument by whites here is based a false premise and has no merit.

In 2014 whites made up 72.3 percent of all arrests in METROPOLITAN counties nationwide. Blacks, 25.4. In Metropolitan counties throughout this nation whites were arrested 2.84 times. Or 3 times as much as blacks in this nation. They were arrested for 57.6 percent of all murders in METROPOLTIAN areas of the United States. Blacks 39.9.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-55

In NON METROPOLITAN counties in this country whites made up 83.7 percent of all arrests. Blacks 13.4 percent. Here is where the white argument of racial proportion dies on its face. Yes, the reason why more whites are arrested in non-metropolitan areas is that they are a majority of the population. Yet the number of arrests in these areas far out pace the overall white population. If we are to go with the racist assumption then the higher the number of whites, then the crime rate should reduce itself. But it doesn’t. It goes up.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back