🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manufacturing Falls To Lowest Level In A Decade

I posted about manufacturing contracting last month.

Things are getting worse.

It's causing the stock market to drop over 500 points as of right now. Hopefully it will recover some of the losses.

This is another one of the red flags of the economy. Not many of the indicators are in positive territory.

trump's tariff war and other very unwise economic polices are destroying the good and somewhat stable economy Obama handed him.

Manufacturing activity falls to worst level in a decade

The September decline was led by a sharp drop in three of its five sub-components: new sales orders, which fell to 40.7 points; purchasing inventories, which declined to 39.6 points; and business activity, which fell to 39.3 points. This was the lowest level for the business activity index in a year and the lowest level for inventories in a decade

When you have fewer markets to sell your products…you sell fewer products. Pretty easy to understand.

Admittedly, I'm not sure which economic news sources are allowed in the alternate universe, but maybe this Fox Business article can slip in:

Disappointing services reading reignites fears of economic slowdown

No amount of proof will satisfy these people.

I posted the link, they didn't like the source which is strange. It's just their way to deny the true facts.

Which is sad because if our government does the same thing, we're in trouble.
YOUR LINK WAS ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA IDIOT!!!

Try this one.

It says the same thing.

Manufacturing index falls to lowest level in decade: ISM
How can it say the same thing. The OP link was about the South African economy. In your neighborhood perhaps the countries are easily confused, but would this make you any less of an idiot anyway?

Last edited:
Admittedly, I'm not sure which economic news sources are allowed in the alternate universe, but maybe this Fox Business article can slip in:

Disappointing services reading reignites fears of economic slowdown

No amount of proof will satisfy these people.

I posted the link, they didn't like the source which is strange. It's just their way to deny the true facts.

Which is sad because if our government does the same thing, we're in trouble.
YOUR LINK WAS ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA IDIOT!!!

Try this one.

It says the same thing.

How can it say the same thing. The OP link was about the South African economy. In your neighborhood perhaps the countries are easily confused, but would this make you any less of an idiot anyway?

Either way, the story in this link is about the AMERICAN economy.

The economy the Trumpsters have been trumpeting is now in a manufacturing recession and is clearly slowing down overall.

As we've been pointing out for a few months now. Trump got his supply side economics, and here we are.

Forum List

Back