Many Americans Are Bitter and Disillusioned

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
>
> --
Regardless of what judges have ruled, many Americans have seen the evidence that the Democrats
are not loyal or honest and cannot be trusted to conduct fair elections. Many of us now know that there is extensive fraud in American elections held in many states and we now lack confidence in American elections. The dishonesty of the Democrats has already cost them 15 seats in the House of Representatives, so the voters are aware of their lies, too.
Biden's calls for unity are a joke. His party has created millions of enemies among Trump supporters who will oppose most everything he tries to do from the White House in the next 4 years. Despite the results, millions of Americans still support Donald Trump. I hope Trump will stay active in politics. He has millions of supporters who know he got a raw deal.

this election was made when there was an ultra right wing president in office, an ultra right wing set of judges in the SC and was won in states that are run by ultra right wing politicians...

if you cant take a loss like a adult, dont play...

Bitter? Never. To be disillusioned, one would have had to have accepted an illusion.

Just accept what is and accept that which you can't change.

Us Republicans will do nothing except bend over and take in the ass.

>
> --
Regardless of what judges have ruled, many Americans have seen the evidence that the Democrats
are not loyal or honest and cannot be trusted to conduct fair elections. Many of us now know that there is extensive fraud in American elections held in many states and we now lack confidence in American elections. The dishonesty of the Democrats has already cost them 15 seats in the House of Representatives, so the voters are aware of their lies, too.
Biden's calls for unity are a joke. His party has created millions of enemies among Trump supporters who will oppose most everything he tries to do from the White House in the next 4 years. Despite the results, millions of Americans still support Donald Trump. I hope Trump will stay active in politics. He has millions of supporters who know he got a raw deal.
All I want is a fair and secure voting system that everyone can depend on and trust.
The rest will take care of itself. There are other secure systems out there, as some members have shown them on this forum
Dominion needs to go before 2022 or 2024. Replaced with what idk, but this needs to be addressed asap.

>
> --
All I want is a fair and secure voting system that everyone can depend on and trust.
The rest will take care of itself. There are other secure systems out there, as some members have shown them on this forum
Dominion needs to go before 2022 or 2024. Replaced with what idk, but this needs to be addressed asap.

donald had 4 long years to replace it...

>
> --

Not Donald's issue.

You mean, "The States had at least two , if not four years, to take care of the Dominion issue."
Which is why Texas wouldn't certify Dominion machines in 2018.

>
> --

And he didnt, but it has been exposed.
So we live and learn, and now everyone should be on board to do so.
Even the Dems have complained about it, so yes we need it fixed soon.

>
> --

Not Donald's issue.

You mean, "The States had at least two , if not four years, to take care of the Dominion issue."
Which is why Texas wouldn't certify Dominion machines in 2018.

these states have been republican forever, meaning they have had an eternity...
but they didnt do anything...
because they know; its not the machines stupid... :)

>
> --

Sure. Because election fraud just happened to be a big thing THIS year. Not any of the other election years. Not even 2000 where despite the Florida debacle, we moved on. And that was disputing the inclusion of just over 500 votes in one county, in one state. Fast forward to 2020 and now you and the rest of Butthurt Nation are bitter and disillusioned. I can tell you why in two easy points., 1) Donald John Trump, 2) Right wing and alt-right media.

After five years, I still have zero idea why you people think this man is the second coming of Christ but I've largely given up on understanding that. Almost 300K people dead, a pandemic that is still raging out of control, a dysfunction that has seem to spread from Trump to the Republican party, millions unemployed, an economy just about in the tank...and inexplicably, you want this man to serve another four years.

Donald Trump is a cancer. On November 3rd, the voters opted to cut that cancer out. Federal and state officials, hell, even Trump's own handpicked AG said there no evidence of massive voter fraud. This election was the most secure and smoothest in history. Every lawsuit at the lower court level has been dismissed. Two Supreme Court challenges have also been dismissed. It's over. Trump lost. Biden won.

But, like all true believers, you retreat to your right wing and alt-right media dens to grouse and bitch. You search the web in vain for assholes like Fat Wesley Crusher or Hippie Stink that will soothe your agony and tell that yes, election was stolen. Trump got a raw deal. That's why your bitter and disillusioned. You never come out of the darkness.

If you want to see what real leadership is and what a real man does when he's been beaten, fast forward to 2:15 and go from there. Donald Trump is done. Good riddiance.

these states has been republican forever, meaning they have had an eternity...
because they know; its not the machines stupid...
There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election, maybe not.
Even Dems have complained about this system, and yes the "machines" are an open door for fraud, plain and simple.
I would think both parties would want to resolve this issue, unless of course one party likes keeping an unsecured system.
The problem has been exposed, and it needs to be fixed, so would you agree with this ?

Dear Op,

trump lost.

biden won.

get used to it.

sincerely, playtime.

ps.

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

>
> --
You are disillusioned because you believed the lies of your media. You appear not to have the emotional capacity to accept losing

Last edited:
There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election, maybe not.
Even Dems have complained about this system, and yes the "machines" are an open door for fraud, plain and simple.
I would think that both parties would want to resolve this issue, unless of course one party likes keeping an unsecured system.
The problem has been exposed, and it needs to be fixed, so would you agree with this ?

There is NO proof of machine issue. Trump supporters took ONE user error (not machine error) in ONE Michigan county that was caught and corrected almost immediately and out of that blooms a national conspiracy that over the course of a few weeks, stretched to everybody under the sun, including Iran and China. :auiqs.jpg:Federal and state officials (Republican and Democrat) saying this was the most secure and smoothest election in our history.

He lost. Life will go on. I promise.

>
> --
Democrats still hold the House. And Biden is President Elect. Sit on that Lame Duck egg. We'll see what happens in the Georgia run offs.

I would think both parties would want to resolve this issue, unless of course one party likes keeping an unsecured system.

"There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election..."

only in your wet dreams...

if loser donald wants to fix anything, he has 30 more days to do so...
he should rather get to work rather than bitching and whining all day...
so would you agree with this ?...

Forum List

Back