Many Americans Are Bitter and Disillusioned

this election was made when there was an ultra right wing president in office, an ultra right wing set of judges in the SC and was won in states that are run by ultra right wing politicians...

if you cant take a loss like a adult, dont play...
You are a jabbering imbecile.

The SC is by no means "ultra right wing",nor is the governor of Wisconsin, Michigan or Pennsylvania.

If stupidity was painful you'd need massive doses of morphine.

these states has been republican forever, meaning they have had an eternity...
but they didnt do anything...
because they know; its not the machines stupid...
There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election, maybe not.
Even Dems have complained about this system, and yes the "machines" are an open door for fraud, plain and simple.
I would think that both parties would want to resolve this issue, unless of course one party likes keeping an unsecured system.
The problem has been exposed, and it needs to be fixed, so would you agree with this ?

There is NO proof of machine issue. Trump supporters took ONE user error (not machine error) in ONE Michigan county that was caught and corrected almost immediately and out of that blooms a national conspiracy that over the course of a few weeks, stretched to everybody under the sun, including Iran and China. :auiqs.jpg:Federal and state officials (Republican and Democrat) saying this was the most secure and smoothest election in our history.

He lost. Life will go on. I promise.
For the sake of argument, lets say there was zero voter fraud in this election and its a perfect world out there.
The fact is, these "machines" have been proven theyre wide open to fraud. Whether or not fraud occurred, they are indeed susceptible to it. Do you want that kind of unsecured system ?
Is that the type of system you want ?

Despite the results, millions of Americans still support Donald Trump. I hope Trump will stay active in politics. He has millions of supporters who know he got a raw deal.
There is an easy way to feel better.

Stop listening to, reading, and watching people who make a living lying to you and giving you distorted, one-sided information. They pepper in actual facts so that you believe all of it. They do this to you so that they'll make money. Consider the possibility that all this "evidence" you have been told about really wasn't true.

And worst, they have convinced you that anything that any other media outlet says are lies. That's not true, either. You have to take what you are given, realize it's only one source, and figure the rest out yourself.

Separate yourself from that for a while, and I'll bet you'll feel better pretty quickly.

There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election, maybe not.
Even Dems have complained about this system, and yes the "machines" are an open door for fraud, plain and simple.
I would think both parties would want to resolve this issue, unless of course one party likes keeping an unsecured system.
The problem has been exposed, and it needs to be fixed, so would you agree with this ?

"There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election..."

only in your wet dreams...

if loser donald wants to fix anything, he has 30 more days to do so...
he should rather get to work rather than bitching and whining all day...
so would you agree with this ?...
Sorry about that. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings.
If I would have known thats all it took, I would have said it sooner.:abgg2q.jpg:

this election was made when there was an ultra right wing president in office, an ultra right wing set of judges in the SC and was won in states that are run by ultra right wing politicians...

The SC is by no means "ultra right wing",nor is the governor of Wisconsin, Michigan or Pennsylvania.

I would think that both parties would want to resolve this issue, unless of course one party likes keeping an unsecured system.

There is NO proof of machine issue. Trump supporters took ONE user error (not machine error) in ONE Michigan county that was caught and corrected almost immediately and out of that blooms a national conspiracy that over the course of a few weeks, stretched to everybody under the sun, including Iran and China. :auiqs.jpg:Federal and state officials (Republican and Democrat) saying this was the most secure and smoothest election in our history.

For the sake of argument, lets say there was zero voter fraud in this election and its a perfect world out there.
The fact is, these "machines" have been proven theyre wide open to fraud. Whether or not fraud occurred, they are indeed susceptible to it. Do you want that kind of unsecured system ?

this is not about the machines...

this is about a cult trying to force their will upon "the people", blaming machines, officials, judges, courts, democrats, republicans, cubans, chaves and anything they can spell in the process, but not their own deplorable behavior that got them where they are today...

"the people" are sick of them and their entitled views of this life where they think they are something special and nobody else matters...

changing machines wont change this disdain of "the people" against this behavior...

otherwise nobody gives a fuck which machine counts what...

but you all know these same machines counted votes right for donald in the last election that he won, so they are good enough to count in this one...

thats all i have to say to you my friend...

what i don't understand - is rw CONspiratorial nutters, such as the OP; & many other freakazoids that post on this little message board floating on the interwebs

--- is if donny was screwed outa his winning votes in the states he claims he was said screwed .... & any down ticket (R)s won their respective seats in those same states ...

--- exactly how can that be if they were all on the same ballot?

huh huh huh???? let's see you nutters reCONcile THAT.

this is about a cult trying to force their will upon "the people", blaming machines, officials, judges, courts, democrats, republicans, cubans, chaves and anything they can spell in the process, but not their own deplorable behavior that got them where they are today...

"the people" are sick of them and their entitled views of this life where they think they are something special and nobody else matters...

changing machines wont change this disdain of "the people" against this behavior...

but you all know these same machines counted votes right for donald in the last election that he won, so they are good enough to count in this one...

Its not my fault that youre upset, and Trump was smart enough to expose your fraud.

Rush Limpballs and Alex the Fake are not good people to follow, neither is any politician and that includes Trump. He must now leave office and face the fraud charges from several lawsuits and in the end I hope he gets to retire behind prison bars.....

Its not my fault that your upset, and Trump was smart enough to expose your fraud.

why should i be upset...

scums of the earth deplorable supremacist mob got "god smacked" in biblical proportions just a month ago...

i am partying here and beating you dead horses...

i am having the best time of my lifetime...

These machines have been used in other elections..including 2016 if I'm not mistaken. I didn't hear any complaints then.
^Shrug^.

Its not my fault that your upset, and Trump was smart enough to expose your fraud.

why should i be upset...

scums of the earth deplorable supremacist mob got "god smacked" in biblical proportions just a month ago...

Not based on your responses.
Nobody ever feels good about winning something after theyve cheated to do so.
Their conscious kicks in, and guilt ensues.

>
> --
Regardless of what judges have ruled, many Americans have seen the evidence that the Democrats
are not loyal or honest and cannot be trusted to conduct fair elections. Many of us now know that there is extensive fraud in American elections held in many states and we now lack confidence in American elections. The dishonesty of the Democrats has already cost them 15 seats in the House of Representatives, so the voters are aware of their lies, too.
Biden's calls for unity are a joke. His party has created millions of enemies among Trump supporters who will oppose most everything he tries to do from the White House in the next 4 years. Despite the results, millions of Americans still support Donald Trump. I hope Trump will stay active in politics. He has millions of supporters who know he got a raw deal.
Being angry and disappointed isn't evidence of fraud.

why should i be upset...

you can keep barking on that wall all day long buddy...
get back to me when you have anything interesting...

These machines have been used in other elections..including 2016 if I'm not mistaken. I didn't hear any complaints then.
^Shrug^.
One of many examples...
“However, voting machines are reportedly falling apart across the country, as vendors neglect to innovate and improve important voting systems, putting our elections at avoidable and increased risk. In 2015, election officials in at least 31 states, representing approximately 40 million registered voters, reported that their voting machines needed to be updated, with almost every state ‘using some machines that are no longer manufactured.’ Moreover, even when state and local officials work on replacing antiquated machines, many continue to ‘run on old software that will soon be outdated and more vulnerable to hackers.'”

Bitter? Never. To be disillusioned, one would have had to have accepted an illusion.

Just accept what is and accept that which you can't change.

You are a cynical defeatist and I completely reject your advice. We will obstruct Biden and the Democrats. If they cannot accomplish anything, they will not be reelected.

why should i be upset...

^^^

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

>
> --
Regardless of what judges have ruled, many Americans have seen the evidence that the Democrats
are not loyal or honest and cannot be trusted to conduct fair elections. Many of us now know that there is extensive fraud in American elections held in many states and we now lack confidence in American elections. The dishonesty of the Democrats has already cost them 15 seats in the House of Representatives, so the voters are aware of their lies, too.
Biden's calls for unity are a joke. His party has created millions of enemies among Trump supporters who will oppose most everything he tries to do from the White House in the next 4 years. Despite the results, millions of Americans still support Donald Trump. I hope Trump will stay active in politics. He has millions of supporters who know he got a raw deal.
Being angry and disappointed isn't evidence of fraud.

You are useless. ON IGNORE

why should i be upset...

you can keep barking on that wall all day long buddy...
get back to me when you have anything interesting...
Oh I get it, my avatar picture of a dog, my username Dogbiscuit, and you said "bark".
Now that was a good one. :auiqs.jpg:

why should i be upset...

^^^

View attachment 428108
Why thank you very much.
That means a lot coming from a trans.

>
> --
All I want is a fair and secure voting system that everyone can depend on and trust.
The rest will take care of itself. There are other secure systems out there, as some members have shown them on this forum
Dominion needs to go before 2022 or 2024. Replaced with what idk, but this needs to be addressed asap.

donald had 4 long years to replace it...
And he didnt, but it has been exposed.
So we live and learn, and now everyone should be on board to do so.
Even the Dems have complained about it, so yes we need it fixed soon.

There can be no fair elections while Democrat criminals are in office. They will find a way to
steal future elections. We need them out.

Forum List

Back