Many Americans Are Bitter and Disillusioned

these states has been republican forever, meaning they have had an eternity...
but they didnt do anything...
because they know; its not the machines stupid...
There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election, maybe not.
Even Dems have complained about this system, and yes the "machines" are an open door for fraud, plain and simple.
I would think both parties would want to resolve this issue, unless of course one party likes keeping an unsecured system.
The problem has been exposed, and it needs to be fixed, so would you agree with this ?

"There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election..."

only in your wet dreams...

if loser donald wants to fix anything, he has 30 more days to do so...
he should rather get to work rather than bitching and whining all day...
so would you agree with this ?...
Trump has had 4 years to get work done and all he did was play golf and become more of an Orange Obese Fuck on the US coalminers dime.
I understand your hate for Trump, and if Joe was my president, I too would be upset.
I have posts on this forum from when I first joined where I stated that I didnt like Trumps personality, and they way he conducted himself. However, one must remember he's not a politician.
Lastly, he has accomplished more for this country in 4 years than any other president in modern history.
He did exactly as he set out to do, and kept ALL his campaign promises.
No matter what your feelings are, he is one of the greatest ever.
You know good and well if China hadnt decided to help the Dems with this virus, Trump would have won bigger than what he already did.

he did take over a thriving economy with all wheels oiled after a disastrous economic failure...

he was just gonna ride it till the end and most likely get a 2nd term but he got tested with a real challenge that needed a real leader to act upon...

and he not only did fill in his pants, but he did spread it all over the place too...

first denied the virus,
then claimed it was less than a flu,
then said it would burn out till may,
he disregarded all science and logic in the meantime,
and then as a result of his ignorance and short sight, had to close down the biggest economy in the universe and hand out free money out of tax payer pockets in epic proportions just to keep people alive...
and still ended up with record breaking numbers of infections...

i dont know how much more you can fail as a leader really...

donny is committing genocide thru policy.

Hitting the MD 20-20 a tad early today, aintchya chum?

lol ... mad dog 20 20? sure. AND mixed with wild turkey too.

yum yum.

I bet you mix it with pharmaceuticals as well.

whatever i can get my filthy little liberal hands on.

>
> --
Regardless of what judges have ruled, many Americans have seen the evidence that the Democrats
are not loyal or honest and cannot be trusted to conduct fair elections. Many of us now know that there is extensive fraud in American elections held in many states and we now lack confidence in American elections. The dishonesty of the Democrats has already cost them 15 seats in the House of Representatives, so the voters are aware of their lies, too.
Biden's calls for unity are a joke. His party has created millions of enemies among Trump supporters who will oppose most everything he tries to do from the White House in the next 4 years. Despite the results, millions of Americans still support Donald Trump. I hope Trump will stay active in politics. He has millions of supporters who know he got a raw deal.
All I want is a fair and secure voting system that everyone can depend on and trust.
The rest will take care of itself. There are other secure systems out there, as some members have shown them on this forum
Dominion needs to go before 2022 or 2024. Replaced with what idk, but this needs to be addressed asap.
I read a quote awhile back by the feds -- FBI and Cyber Security I think -- that said they had reviewed the Dominion system and other voting systems used in the US and that Dominion is no better or worse than the others. I can't find it now, but here's an article by BBC that discusses the Dominion concerns.

You can have them replace Dominion systems in your state if it makes you feel better, but it sounds like it won't actually accomplish anything. You can't possibly be buying into the Kraken Theory, are you?

Last edited:
There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election, maybe not.
Even Dems have complained about this system, and yes the "machines" are an open door for fraud, plain and simple.
I would think both parties would want to resolve this issue, unless of course one party likes keeping an unsecured system.
The problem has been exposed, and it needs to be fixed, so would you agree with this ?

"There is proof of voter fraud, and thats a fact. Enough to overturn the election..."

Trump has had 4 years to get work done and all he did was play golf and become more of an Orange Obese Fuck on the US coalminers dime.
I understand your hate for Trump, and if Joe was my president, I too would be upset.
I have posts on this forum from when I first joined where I stated that I didnt like Trumps personality, and they way he conducted himself. However, one must remember he's not a politician.
Lastly, he has accomplished more for this country in 4 years than any other president in modern history.
You know good and well if China hadnt decided to help the Dems with this virus, Trump would have won bigger than what he already did.

he did take over a thriving economy with all wheels oiled after a disastrous economic failure...

he was just gonna ride it till the end and most likely get a 2nd term but he got tested with a real challenge that needed a real leader to act upon...

and he not only did fill in his pants, but he did spread it all over the place too...

first denied the virus,
and then as a result of his ignorance and short sight, had to close down the biggest economy in the universe and hand out free money out of tax payer pockets in epic proportions just to keep people alive...

yum yum.

Yes but it must be a drug that will be covered under socialized medicine, or her entitlement mentality shall be forever infringed upon. We dont want the taxpayers to later pay for her social therapy.

If you really think thats ALL HE DID, then you must be BLIND!

FB_IMG_1606176302917.jpg

first denied the virus,

yum yum.

Yes but it must be a drug that will be covered under socialized medicine, or her entitlement mentality shall be forever infringed upon. We dont want the taxpayers to later pay for her social therapy.

naw... i just call up my dealer with my free obamaphone whenever i need to restock.

>
> --
Regardless of what judges have ruled, many Americans have seen the evidence that the Democrats
are not loyal or honest and cannot be trusted to conduct fair elections. Many of us now know that there is extensive fraud in American elections held in many states and we now lack confidence in American elections. The dishonesty of the Democrats has already cost them 15 seats in the House of Representatives, so the voters are aware of their lies, too.
Biden's calls for unity are a joke. His party has created millions of enemies among Trump supporters who will oppose most everything he tries to do from the White House in the next 4 years. Despite the results, millions of Americans still support Donald Trump. I hope Trump will stay active in politics. He has millions of supporters who know he got a raw deal.

No one could look at even a part of the nearly 1,000 cases of fraud and evidence and conclude that this was a fair and honest election.

>
> --
All I want is a fair and secure voting system that everyone can depend on and trust.
The rest will take care of itself. There are other secure systems out there, as some members have shown them on this forum
Dominion needs to go before 2022 or 2024. Replaced with what idk, but this needs to be addressed asap.
I read a quote awhile back by the feds -- FBI and Cyber Security I think -- that said they had reviewed the Dominion system and other voting systems used in the US and that Dominion is no better or worse than the others. I can't find it now, but here's an article by BBC that discusses the Dominion concerns.

You can have them replace Dominion systems in your state if it makes you feel better, but it sounds like it won't actually accomplish anything. You can't possibly be buying into the Kraken Theory, are you?
Kraken is completely irrelevant to me at this point. Your premise has nothing to do with years of documentations proving that this system is susceptible to fraud and proven to be unsecured.
Both parties have agreed to such for several years now.

first denied the virus,

yum yum.

naw... i just call up my dealer with my free obamaphone whenever i need to restock.
Thank you for being honest

>
> --

Kraken is completely irrelevant to me at this point. Your premise has nothing to do with years of documentations proving that this system is susceptible to fraud and proven to be unsecured.
Warren was warning about critical updating of software and equipment which was long overdue, not saying there was anything specifically wrong with Dominion. She was advocating for more funds to keep voting equipment up to date.

first denied the virus,

yum yum.

Thank you for being honest

i use all my welfare checks on dope too.

>
> --

Warren was warning about critical updating of software and equipment which was long overdue, not saying there was anything specifically wrong with Dominion. She was advocating for more funds to keep voting equipment up to date.

election security too - & turtleboy wouldn't even let it get on the floor.

>
> --

Agreed, Ive read the article.

Look, there is no way to have 150,000,000 votes and have everything be perfect. ALL equipment is susceptible to malfunctions and hackery to some extent, and humans make mistakes. That is why every state has multiple procedures in place to double check for accuracy. The only option is to eliminate machines altogether. Considering that all the abnormalities the right has been screaming about were caused by human, clerical error, what makes you think that would be an improvement?

Just admit that the right won't like any tabulating method unless in the end their guy wins. That's all this boils down to. I waited with bated breath at first, wondering if the powers that be actually got together and pulled this off to get rid of the scheister. But none of these crazy and often conflicting claims about Dominion are anything more than vivid imagination, apparently.

The right will now seamlessly jump to dead people voting and Democrats working feverishly through the night to complete phony ballots for Biden. And missing USPS trailers full of ballots...WTF.

C'mon. Cut the crap, okay? It's over.

>
> --

Many more know there was no major election fraud. The only people who cannot see that are the weak minded members of a cult. We know Republicans will do anything to cheat to make it difficult for people to vote and then try to throw out their vote if it does not go their way. The reason Democrats lost seats was because Republicans lied through their teeth and didn't care about getting people sick.

Democrats and independents are ready for unity. Fascist Republicans will be spending their time consortimg with right wing fascists showing ghow extreme they are.

first denied the virus,

yum yum.

whatever i can get my filthy little liberal hands on.

How refreshingly self-aware you are! Random, but reassuring that you have a functioning synapse.

>
> --

Really? Becuse its not democrats that Trump was railing at. But republicans.

Remember, you guys folded your OWN into this batshit conspiracy theory. Folding in Kemp, Raffensperger, and Sterling. All based on jack shit.

>
> --

donald had 4 long years to replace it...
Nobody knew it was such a cesspool until this election, douchebag.

>
> --

donald had 4 long years to replace it...
Nobody knew it was such a cesspool until this election, douchebag.

Or.....you just didn't like the outcome of the election. So made up a wildly complicated international conspiracy theory involving everything from George Soros to Hugo "I've been dead since 2013" Chavez, to the Republican Governor of Georgia.

Facing reality is really not a conservative strong point.

Forum List

Back