🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many business leaders applaud Biden's vaccine "mandate"

That's because pretty much all states in the NE US have high vax percentages. If the rest of the country did what MA has done - We'd be a very different position.

Massachusetts has received 10,634,070 doses so far, administering 90% or 9,581,708 of the doses. In Massachusetts, 5,243,987 people or 76.08% of the population have received at least one dose. Overall, 4,594,215 people or 66.66% of Massachusetts's population have been fully vaccinated.

Kids cannot get the vaccine. Many of my kids friends have had the virus and they are perfectly fine. Your links showed infections not deaths. Show me deaths.

Those are mostly smaller businesses in extremely red states or rural areas. The larger employers know that it's in the best interest of their insurance rates, employee safety, employee attendance, their customers, and the community at large.
Employee attendance? Not hardly when they are opting to either quit or go on a leave of absence until their union lawyers hash it out in court.

Indeed Tommy. When last I checked, polling showed 65-70% of Americans agree with Biden on this one.
I do Not care but Biden has been lying about those with natural immunity. He wants everyone to get the vaccine as it helps boost revenues of Pharma companies. This is my sole issue here!

Indeed Tommy. When last I checked, polling showed 65-70% of Americans agree with Biden on this one.
You sound like two little DNC socks that communicate behind the scenes on the DNC live chat.

Now back to you …Tommy…

USA Today is biased. But OK. Vaccines don’t prevent you from getting the virus.
Vaccines dont 100% prevent one from getting viruses. You're right. Not even the polio vaccine is 100% effective. So that MUST mean all vaccines are worthless. I mean, that's the only logical conclusion, right?

Vaccines dont 100% prevent one from getting viruses. You're right. Not even the polio vaccine is 100% effective. So that MUST mean all vaccines are worthless. I mean, that's the only logical conclusion, right?
Not what I said, leftist. And this is nothing like the polio vaccine. With this one most will still need to get the virus to be fully protected. I got the vaccine so buzz off. No one asked you to be part of this discussion.

It will. And the lawsuits will be thrown out. Have a great day!
Us non-federal supremacists are hoping it isnt. But i know we are in the minority.
Authoritarianism is highly beloved, for some fucked up reason.

Your anecdotal evidence aside, 670,000 did not fair as well.
Those are mostly old and or fat. We are discussing healthy people. If the Govt would promote more of a healthy lifestyle then fewer would die from viruses such as these.

Those are mostly old and or fat. We are discussing healthy people. If the Govt would promote more of a healthy lifestyle then fewer would die from viruses such as these.

Old and fat is no longer as applicable with Delta. Maybe this is what you were looking for?

In Israel and Ireland, most people in the hospitals are the vaccinated.

I debunked this turd of yours last week. Yes, that is because 90% of those countries are vaccinated. So when you have a Delta breakthrough, the chances are high that it will be mostly vaccinated people. But no, they are rarely admitted into hospitals and even more rarely are they dying.

Forum List

Back