🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many business leaders applaud Biden's vaccine "mandate"

DrLove If you ever owned a small business like I did, you would know how onerous it would be to have to take on vaccinating and weekly testing. Democrats deliberately try to break the back of small business owners. They hate strong independent Americans.

How do you know they aren’t fat?

C'mon man - Now you want stats on obesity and COVID deaths?
Doubt if they are available.
By age group yes.
Also, those height/ weight obesity indexes are bogus anyway.
Some of these football players (running backs in particular) would be classified as obese with that as your only guideline. Not unusual to see guys that are 5-11 to 6-2 that weigh 250+ pounds and are solid muscle.

DrLove If you ever owned a small business like I did, you would know how onerous it would be to have to take on vaccinating and weekly testing. Democrats deliberately try to break the back of small business owners. They hate strong independent Americans.

Did your small business employ more than 100 people? If not, you'd have been exempt.
And the claim that Democrats want to break the back of small business owners is - Well ... Goofy

It actually gives large employers cover from having to implement a mandate of their own. And this faux outrage we see from Republican Governors? Please - Your states already mandate vaccinations before a kid can go to school. This has been going on for 60-70 years. In fact, they are enforced in red states even more strictly than blue states with no religious exemption. And this isn't actually not even a mandate. Employees can opt to be rapid tasted once a week.

Grow up people. These vaccines are proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Over 209,000 jabs in the US over the past 18 months with a infinitesimal fraction of those leading to problems of any sort. You say these vaccines don't work because a few are experiencing breakthroughs? Uh huh, and those people aren't dying and rarely do they even end up in the hostpical. In fact the odds of a fully vaxed individual even getting a breakthrough are between 1 in 5,000 to 1 in 10,000 in the more vaccinated states.

Know the death percentage of fully vaccinated individuals who get a breakthrough with largely mild symptoms? I happen to have it It's 0.005% .. Next to non-existent. So cut it out with the huffing and puffing. The Biden initiative is written in such a way that fighting it in court will be a losing proposition as we have decades of precedent. Or as Uncle Joe put it yesterday: "Have at it - We're playing for real here. This isn't a game."

Many large companies are taking the mandate in stride because they already were putting in place their own vaccine policies or strongly considering doing so, says Kathryn Bakich, health compliance practice leader at Segal, an employee benefits consulting firm.​
A handful of corporate giants such as United Airlines, McDonald’s, and Walt Disney imposed employee vaccination mandates on some or all of their workers in the spring. In turn, other large and midsize firms followed with similar policies this summer or moved to seriously consider them.​
“Business Roundtable welcomes the Biden Administration’s continued vigilance in the fight against COVID,” the group, which represents the nation’s leading companies, said in a statement. “Over the past several weeks many companies have decided to implement a vaccine mandate for some or all of their employees, a decision we applaud.”​

Why is congress exempt from this "mandate"?

C'mon man - Now you want stats on obesity and COVID deaths?
Doubt if they are available.
By age group yes.
Also, those height/ weight obesity indexes are bogus anyway.
Some of these football players (running backs in particular) would be classified as obese with that as your only guideline. Not unusual to see guys that are 5-11 to 6-2 that weigh 250+ pounds and are solid muscle.
That’s fat and rarely is it all muscle. So you don’t know…did you know that if you’re BMI is over 20 you’re 40% more likely to die from COVID and if BMI is over 40 then you’re 90% more likely. The virus doesn’t kill the young and healthy except for very rare situations. Hence over 100mil had and it a 700k died.

That’s fat and rarely is it all muscle. So you don’t know…did you know that if you’re BMI is over 20 you’re 40% more likely to die from COVID and if BMI is over 40 then you’re 90% more likely. The virus doesn’t kill the young and healthy except for very rare situations. Hence over 100mil had and it a 700k died.

Not in many athletes it isn't fat.

As for 100 million having it? Nope - You only get to count the ones who tested positive. Anything beyond that is a SWAG (Scientific Wild-Ass Guess) ;)

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

Especially since they are now making the tests hard to acquire. How convenient…hmmm.

Parents are still charged with child neglect abuse if their kids don't have all the legally required vaccinations and medical procedures performed before enrollment in school.

Those "legally required vaccines" were vaccines voted on by legislators not ones mandated by a senile child molesting president.

He's overstepped his bounds. He's circumventing our legislative branch and writing laws on his own. No way will this stand court scrutiny.

Actually not true. The vaccine cuts your chances of even catching the virus on half or better

Indeed - Different metric but very true. The number I see is that the chances of a fully vaccinated person getting a breakthrough of Delta is between 1 in 5,000 in low vax areas and 1 in 10,000 in high vax areas. Obviously the more interaction you have with others (such as members of congress that have had breakthroughs) is gonna be higher.

Those "legally required vaccines" were vaccines voted on by legislators not ones mandated by a senile child molesting president.

He's overstepped his bounds. He's circumventing our legislative branch and writing laws on his own. No way will this stand court scrutiny.

Bet you a month off the board on this one? :)

Bet you a month off the board on this one? :)

Happily. There is no way this is legal. Vaccine mandates have been imposed by state governments, not the federal government. This is the first time the federal gov't has mandated a vaccine and not with laws, but EO's.

The fact that he has mandated vaccines for US workers but not illegal border crossers that then are free to enter our country is a HUGE legal fuckup that will help push this into the "You'd be better off sniffing little girls than passing EO's like this, cho-mo Biden" area.

Last edited:
It actually gives large employers cover from having to implement a mandate of their own. And this faux outrage we see from Republican Governors? Please - Your states already mandate vaccinations before a kid can go to school. This has been going on for 60-70 years. In fact, they are enforced in red states even more strictly than blue states with no religious exemption. And this isn't actually not even a mandate. Employees can opt to be rapid tasted once a week.

Grow up people. These vaccines are proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Over 209,000 jabs in the US over the past 18 months with a infinitesimal fraction of those leading to problems of any sort. You say these vaccines don't work because a few are experiencing breakthroughs? Uh huh, and those people aren't dying and rarely do they even end up in the hostpical. In fact the odds of a fully vaxed individual even getting a breakthrough are between 1 in 5,000 to 1 in 10,000 in the more vaccinated states.

Know the death percentage of fully vaccinated individuals who get a breakthrough with largely mild symptoms? I happen to have it It's 0.005% .. Next to non-existent. So cut it out with the huffing and puffing. The Biden initiative is written in such a way that fighting it in court will be a losing proposition as we have decades of precedent. Or as Uncle Joe put it yesterday: "Have at it - We're playing for real here. This isn't a game."

Many large companies are taking the mandate in stride because they already were putting in place their own vaccine policies or strongly considering doing so, says Kathryn Bakich, health compliance practice leader at Segal, an employee benefits consulting firm.​
A handful of corporate giants such as United Airlines, McDonald’s, and Walt Disney imposed employee vaccination mandates on some or all of their workers in the spring. In turn, other large and midsize firms followed with similar policies this summer or moved to seriously consider them.​
“Business Roundtable welcomes the Biden Administration’s continued vigilance in the fight against COVID,” the group, which represents the nation’s leading companies, said in a statement. “Over the past several weeks many companies have decided to implement a vaccine mandate for some or all of their employees, a decision we applaud.”​

Sanjay Gupta finally asks Fauci about Israeli study showing ‘Natural Immunity’ is 13X times greater than Vaccine…

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label.

The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized.

The study demonstrates the power of the human immune system, but infectious disease experts emphasized that this vaccine and others for COVID-19 nonetheless remain highly protective against severe disease and death. And they caution that intentional infection among unvaccinated people would be extremely risky. “What we don’t want people to say is: ‘All right, I should go out and get infected, I should have an infection party,’” says Michel Nussenzweig, an immunologist at Rockefeller University who researches the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 and was not involved in the study. “Because somebody could die.”

Put another way, vaccinated individuals were 27 times more likely to get a symptomatic COVID infection than those with natural immunity from COVID.

Science!

Bookmarked :D

Good. This will never pass muster. The board will be so much nicer with you gone. But we both know you will come back after you lose. With a 6-3 republican SCOTUS I will admit you've got guts to make this bet, you're dumb as fuck, but you have guts nonetheless.

Good. This will never pass muster. The board will be so much nicer with you gone. But we both know you will come back after you lose.

Nope - In fact I kept my word on another board when I lost a bet. Hopefully you will as well when you lose.

On this board I actually forgave a bet that I won about 8-9 months ago. Told him to stay (forgot his handle).

Nope - In fact I kept my word on another board when I lost a bet. Hopefully you will as well when you lose.

On this board I actually forgave a bet that I won about 8-9 months ago. Told him to stay (forgot his handle).

Please quote the law that says Biden can force people to get a vaccine.

Nice to know you have a history of losing bets on political forums. I knew this one was in the tank for me.

Forum List

Back