🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many business leaders applaud Biden's vaccine "mandate"

You didn't offer anything other than a couple of people's opinion.

I asked for the law stating Biden could force vaccine mandates on Americans. Your response was quoting two people I never heard of who have opinions.

I took that as you can't quote the law so you lose.
1905 SCOTUS decision.

But, a president doesn't have the power to mandate vaccines. School vaccines are required by legislation, not executive orders. If it's so important to vaxx everyone, pass a law. Stop exempting the USPS, Congress and their staffers. Vaxx the illegal aliens coming across the open borders.

Please see #85. The experts disagree.

Stats are based on known facts - Not on hunches. Look, I agree that there were many who were asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic probably did have the COVIDS and were never tested.

But the only thing that you can base REAL statistics on are facts - NOT hunches and estimates.
You have to have estimates to garner the right resources and such. CDC is basing this on scientific data of prior viruses, population density, etc. so the death rate is 0.006%.

You didn't offer anything other than a couple of people's opinion.

I asked for the law stating Biden could force vaccine mandates on Americans. Your response was quoting two people I never heard of who have opinions. Something about OSHA and shit. I don't know didn't make a scrap of sense. OSHA doesn't make laws. What about companies with more than 100 people who all work at home? How would enforce it? What if they have religious exemptions? Separation of church and state protects them.

I took that as you can't quote the law so you lose.

Neither you nor I have lost. Time will tell my friend. Probably within a month.

Those "legally required vaccines" were vaccines voted on by legislators not ones mandated by a senile child molesting president.

He's overstepped his bounds. He's circumventing our legislative branch and writing laws on his own. No way will this stand court scrutiny.
They are already overstepping all bounds of rational common sense and God's holy and righteous law when they start poking needles under our skin as small children, let alone performing ritualistic genital mutilations.

1905 SCOTUS decision.

What? That said states can do it, you dumbass. Not the fucking president by EO.

There is a huge legal challenge in that a company with 95 employees has the exact same level of danger to their employees at work as one with 101. How can you mandate it because of 6 additional employees?

It stands to fall flat on its legal face.

Last edited:
It actually gives large employers cover from having to implement a mandate of their own. And this faux outrage we see from Republican Governors? Please - Your states already mandate vaccinations before a kid can go to school. This has been going on for 60-70 years. In fact, they are enforced in red states even more strictly than blue states with no religious exemption. And this isn't actually not even a mandate. Employees can opt to be rapid tasted once a week.

Grow up people. These vaccines are proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Over 209,000 jabs in the US over the past 18 months with a infinitesimal fraction of those leading to problems of any sort. You say these vaccines don't work because a few are experiencing breakthroughs? Uh huh, and those people aren't dying and rarely do they even end up in the hostpical. In fact the odds of a fully vaxed individual even getting a breakthrough are between 1 in 5,000 to 1 in 10,000 in the more vaccinated states.

Know the death percentage of fully vaccinated individuals who get a breakthrough with largely mild symptoms? I happen to have it It's 0.005% .. Next to non-existent. So cut it out with the huffing and puffing. The Biden initiative is written in such a way that fighting it in court will be a losing proposition as we have decades of precedent. Or as Uncle Joe put it yesterday: "Have at it - We're playing for real here. This isn't a game."

Many large companies are taking the mandate in stride because they already were putting in place their own vaccine policies or strongly considering doing so, says Kathryn Bakich, health compliance practice leader at Segal, an employee benefits consulting firm.​
A handful of corporate giants such as United Airlines, McDonald’s, and Walt Disney imposed employee vaccination mandates on some or all of their workers in the spring. In turn, other large and midsize firms followed with similar policies this summer or moved to seriously consider them.​
“Business Roundtable welcomes the Biden Administration’s continued vigilance in the fight against COVID,” the group, which represents the nation’s leading companies, said in a statement. “Over the past several weeks many companies have decided to implement a vaccine mandate for some or all of their employees, a decision we applaud.”​

You are thinking too simple.
Why?
Because you are thinking this is all "the other sides fault".
Biden and Harris this time last year - BOTH - gave pause numerous times to getting the vaccination. Harris called it "Trump's vaccine".
Literally 6 months later these same two people actually tried taking credit for that same vaccine.
The left media and left politicians a year ago were questioning the vaccine. "Is it rushed? Is it safe?"
Then to the day Biden was elected... "it's safe!! get vaccinated!!"
The left weaponized this virus and the vaccine for political gains.
As soon as this all became politicized, people took sides and everyone started getting divided along those lines.

Forum List

Back