🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many business leaders applaud Biden's vaccine "mandate"

You have to have estimates to garner the right resources and such. CDC is basing this on scientific data of prior viruses, population density, etc. so the death rate is 0.006%.

0.006% ??? LoL that's cuckoo. Ok, lets assume (because it IS an assumption) that 1/3 of Americans (101,000,000 as is your contention) have had the COVIDS.

Per your estimate numbers from CDC, there have been 767,000 deaths.

Ok, per my trusty calculator - Uhmmm - That would be about right. :cool:

Hey, at least I admit it when I'm wrong ... Even Meister will admit that I have integrity.

0.006% ??? LoL that's cuckoo. Ok, lets assume (because it IS an assumption) that 1/3 of Americans (101,000,000 as is your contention) have had the COVIDS.

Hey, at least I admit it when I'm wrong ... Even Meister will admit that I have integrity.

How come a company with 99 employees is exempt but 100 isn't? Is the 99 employee company so much safer?

120mil not 101mil

767,000 divided by 120,000,000 what do you get? 0.006…..

You are thinking too simple.
Why?
Because you are thinking this is all "the other sides fault".
Biden and Harris this time last year - BOTH - gave pause numerous times to getting the vaccination. Harris called it "Trump's vaccine".
Literally 6 months later these same two people actually tried taking credit for that same vaccine.
The left media and left politicians a year ago were questioning the vaccine. "Is it rushed? Is it safe?"
Then to the day Biden was elected... "it's safe!! get vaccinated!!"
The left weaponized this virus and the vaccine for political gains.
As soon as this all became politicized, people took sides and everyone started getting divided along those lines.

Harris said she'd be hesitant to take it 4-5 months prior to the election when it became clear that Trumpy Bear was rushing things to get it out prior to the election.

Biden and Dems have ALWAYS given Trump credit for Warp Speed even though he totally failed on orders and distribution while eschewing masking and other CDC recommended guidelines.

And of course he shelved actual experts like Fauci and Birx entirely, and started pushing the Scott Atlas (former radiologist who hadn't practiced in 10 years) theory of herd immunity without vaccines along with other goofball "cures" like hydroxychloroquine and "injecting disinfectants".

So your claims all fail.

Harris said she'd be hesitant to take it 4-5 months prior to the election when it became clear that Trumpy Bear was rushing things to get it out prior to the election.

Biden and Dems have ALWAYS given Trump credit for Warp Speed even though he totally failed on orders and distribution while eschewing masking and other CDC recommended guidelines.

And of course he shelved actual experts like Fauci and Birx entirely, and started pushing the Scott Atlas (former radiologist who hadn't practiced in 10 years) theory of herd immunity without vaccines along with other goofball "cures" like hydroxychloroquine and "injecting disinfectants".

So your claims all fail.
"It became clear Trump was rushing to get it".... so you are literally just as dumb as she is then.
The vaccine didn't change. You know that right? The "Trump rushed vaccine" is the same damn vaccine they wanted to take credit for only a few months later .
Can you not see the problem in your thinking here??
Good lord.

Those are mostly smaller businesses in extremely red states or rural areas. The larger employers know that it's in the best interest of their insurance rates, employee safety, employee attendance, their customers, and the community at large.
oh in extremely red states.....gotcha.....

Those are mostly smaller businesses in extremely red states or rural areas. The larger employers know that it's in the best interest of their insurance rates, employee safety, employee attendance, their customers, and the community at large.
Sure moron. That’s why even a lot of unions have spoken out AGAINST your dictator wannabe. OSHA isn’t going to save his dementia ridden ass either. They’ve already admitted this is illegal and they’re trying to circumvent the law.

Please quote the law that says Biden can force people to get a vaccine.

Nice to know you have a history of losing bets on political forums. I knew this one was in the tank for me.
ESpecially since Biden’s own people have admitted this is illegal and they’re attempting to circumvent the law.

Not what I said, leftist. And this is nothing like the polio vaccine. With this one most will still need to get the virus to be fully protected. I got the vaccine so buzz off. No one asked you to be part of this discussion.
Guess what? I dont need an invite from you to be a part of any discussion on here, slob.

Nope - In fact I kept my word on another board when I lost a bet. Hopefully you will as well when you lose.

On this board I actually forgave a bet that I won about 8-9 months ago. Told him to stay (forgot his handle).
Unbelievable GIFs | Tenor

They are already overstepping all bounds of rational common sense and God's holy and righteous law when they start poking needles under our skin as small children, let alone performing ritualistic genital mutilations.

"God's righteous and holy LAW" REALLY? :laugh2:

PS: You're family getting sick is NOT a "stat"
Nope. But the CDC understands that’s how stats work. Again you’re vaccinated why the hell are you preaching? What do you care about those that choose not to get the vaccine?

Forum List

Back