Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read quite a bit and you and others seem to be all over the board. I figured by now you would have settled on a single theory instead of dozens of conflicting theories. Don't you know which theory you believe?
The truth is not a theory, but thanks for your interest.
If what you're spouting was truth, you'd be able to prove it.

Thanks for your brief moment of honesty and posting how firefighters fully expected building #7 to collapse.
thumbsup.gif

Nice spin, but fire isn't why they were saying that.

I read quite a bit and you and others seem to be all over the board. I figured by now you would have settled on a single theory instead of dozens of conflicting theories. Don't you know which theory you believe?
If you fuckers aren't lying your asses off
why do you even take us seriously ? Go write some software and forget about it.

If you fuckers aren't lying your asses off
why do you even take us seriously ? Go write some software and forget about it.
LOL

You're sorely mistaken to think anyone but fellow Truthers take you seriously. I know you're crazy but oddly entertaining at the same time.

LOL

You're sorely mistaken to think anyone but fellow Truthers take you seriously. I know you're crazy but oddly entertaining at the same time.
I'm not a truther or a conspiracy theorist. Crazy ?
Only if you make me point my gun at you.

All the nano-thermite detonators needed could fit nicely on
3 or 4 pallets - unloaded in the basement (7 stories down from ground level ) and carried up on the service elevators
And then planted on the structural columns inside the walls, unbeknownst to the thousands of peole working there.

Hahaha...come on. Listen to yourself.
You've never been there and it's obvious
you have no clue how easily it was probably done.

The steel beams, like those you claim were cut, are OUTSIDE the building, dumbass!

Advanced military-grade nano-thermite- charged cuts. Yes sir.
So you are saying WTC was pre wired in anticipation that someday terrorists might attack

Is that correct?
Why wasn’t the Pentagon prewired with explosives?
You're getting even less and less convincing in your
usual weak and meaningless questioning, but just to humor you, yes....It is my belief that all 3 towers including tower 7 were rigged to go down ( with wires or remote control )

Was the Pentagon hit by a missile? No.
However, Flight 77 could have been armed with some explosives or some could have been planted ( Okla City -style) judging by the extensiveness of the damage.

Your theories get more and more bizarre with every post. Why don't you reel it in and say this is your idea of a joke?

3 or 4 pallets - unloaded in the basement (7 stories down from ground level ) and carried up on the service elevators
And then planted on the structural columns inside the walls, unbeknownst to the thousands of peole working there.

The steel beams, like those you claim were cut, are OUTSIDE the building, dumbass!
You just don't get it.

Secret stealth teams posing as window washers like these...

338px-Burj_Khalifa_window_cleaning.jpg

.... were actually planting tons of thermite. Invisible thermite, that is, so no one would see it as they expected millions of eyes would be on the Twin Towers after flying 2 passenger jets into them.

Look at the images you have posted. In the first video, do you notice the debris standing almost upright in the upper right hand corner of the frame? That's is the exterior surface of the WTC tower that provided all of the support.

If you look very closely at the bottom image of the WTC towers, you can see that the exterior is comprised of those steel beams.

Here is a better shot.
State_Department_Images_WTC_9-11_The_Twin_Towers_%28Right%29.jpg

You just don't get it.

.... were actually planting tons of thermite. Invisible thermite, that is, so no one would see it as they expected millions of eyes would be on the Twin Towers after flying 2 passenger jets into them.
I never mentioned steel melting from the side of the building.
Good try.

Oh, great.... Russian news. By Rick Sanchez, no less. I still remember him getting fired from his South Florida anchor position with a real news agency. Although I confess a guilty pleasure watching because you never knew what would come out of his mouth.

Anyhoo... so? How did this extortion plot turn out? What did the hackers reveal?

Oh, great.... Russian news. By Rick Sanchez, no less. I still remember him getting fired from his South Florida anchor position with a real news agency. Although I confess a guilty pleasure watching because you never knew what would come out of his mouth.

Anyhoo... so? How did this extortion plot turn out? What did the hackers reveal?
Look at the images you have posted. In the first video, do you notice the debris standing almost upright in the upper right hand corner of the frame? That's is the exterior surface of the WTC tower that provided all of the support.

If you look very closely at the bottom image of the WTC towers, you can see that the exterior is comprised of those steel beams.

Both of you are so clueless it's not even mildly funny anymore.
Do some fucking homework you lazy little war profiteers.

You just don't get it.

Good try.

You said the steel beams were cut by thermite, didn't you, on numerous posts! Now that you found out that those steel beams you claim were cut in two were OUTSIDE the building you are beck pedaling so hard it is making everyone dizzy!

You just don't get it.

Good try.

You said the steel beams were cut by thermite, didn't you, on numerous posts! Now that you found out that those steel beams you claim were cut in two were OUTSIDE the building you are beck pedaling so hard it is making everyone dizzy!
The main supporting frames of the two twins were inside .( built around the elevator shafts.) I gave you the video.... you can ff to any construction phase and see for yourself, but you're too lazy.

You just don't get it.

Good try.
Well that's where the support columns were. Now you're claiming evil-doers planted thermite inside the towers but not on the support columns?

Both of you are so clueless it's not even mildly funny anymore.
Do some fucking homework you lazy little war profiteers.

You are such a fucking dumbass that even you cannot recognize the fact that your video absolutely confirms what I said!

You only have to watch the first two minutes to see how fucked up you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back