Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very entertaining but educational stuff.
Not that the trolls are interested in knowledge....they want to hide information.

Not that the trolls are interested in knowledge....they want to hide information.

Why should anyone watch the videos you post when you fail miserably to backup your bullshit? :dunno:

Why should anyone watch the videos you post when you fail miserably to backup your bullshit? :dunno:
How many times did you ask Dale Smith and others the exact same question ?
Or am I supposed to feel special ?

How many times did you ask Dale Smith and others the exact same question ?
Or am I supposed to feel special ?
I don't recall delusional dale ever claiming beams were cut in between the 50th and 60th floor. Had I seen him claim such nonsense, I would have challenged that loser on it too. Regardless, he fled and you're here now making that claim.

Is there a reason you flat out refuse to answer the question?

Do you think the towers collapsed initially from in between the 50th and 60th floor, where you claim beams were cut?

Thanks for your brief moment of honesty and posting how firefighters fully expected building #7 to collapse.
thumbsup.gif

Nice spin, but fire isn't why they were saying that.

The person who actually ordered the evacuation said he did so because of "heavy fires on many floors". Daniel Nigro was chief of operations on 9/11. So who are we to believe? You or the person who actually ordered the evacuation and the perimeter?

That's the point. All three towers were damaged in different ways, but they all collapsed in free fall
the same way.

None of the buildings collapsed in free fall. Another proven truther lie. Seismic records show the towers took between 15 and 17 seconds to collapse. WTC 7 wasn't even sort of close to free fall.

So I watched your video, and it made an interesting comment; the police and the fire department all know it was an inside job. Both the police and especially the fire department lost many people on 9/11. If they actually believed it was an inside job, they would be screaming it from the rooftops. At the very least they would have stated as much in their depositions they made after 9/11.

How do you explain the complacency of the very people who lost their friends and co-workers to a supposed inside job?

So I watched your video, and it made an interesting comment; the police and the fire department all know it was an inside job. Both the police and especially the fire department lost many people on 9/11. If they actually believed it was an inside job, they would be screaming it from the rooftops. At the very least they would have stated as much in their depositions they made after 9/11.

How do you explain the complacency of the very people who lost their friends and co-workers to a supposed inside job?

Excellent point

How could the NY Police and Fire companies allow a building to be intentionally exploded around their brothers and not say anything

The inner support beams were "cut" at 45° angles at two levels--probably somewhere between 50th and 60th floors and then below at the ground floor . Gravity and two jets did the rest.
I see. So you're saying the towers collapsed initially from somewhere between the 50th and 60th floor?
That's the point. All three towers were damaged in different ways, but they all collapsed in free fall
the same way.

And is Tower 7 the new precedent for skyscraper fires ?
I wonder how firefighters will be able to determine whether or not burning buildings are safe to enter from now on ?

So they collapsed "in free fall"? I have news for you moron, gravity works!

How else would they fall? Like a tree? Timbeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

Last edited:
Back to the first question you guys never answered.
Why did Bush lie ?

Do you not know the difference between a lie and a mistake? Bush was mistaken. He, remembers the second plane as being the first because of all of the replays. Now, he knows what he said was wrong, as do I. A lie would be knowing that you were wrong and still claiming that he saw the first plane hit, when no one did for some time.

You lie, because you know what you say is wrong and yet you refuse to accept it and keep spreading your imagined events.

For example, you backtracked on the beams being cut about 5 times in this thread, and even posted a video showing that the main structural support for the buildings is in the exterior beams. You lied, again and again after you were proven wrong.

Which they all agreed the reason being was that early on, they recognized the futility of trying to save building #7.
Demolition experts are happy. Now they know that to demolish a building all they have to do is set it on fire.
Do you not know the difference between a lie and a mistake? Bush was mistaken. He, remembers the second plane as being the first because of all of the replays. Now, he knows what he said was wrong, as do I. A lie would be knowing that you were wrong and still claiming that he saw the first plane hit, when no one did for some time.

You lie, because you know what you say is wrong and yet you refuse to accept it and keep spreading your imagined events.

For example, you backtracked on the beams being cut about 5 times in this thread, and even posted a video showing that the main structural support for the buildings is in the exterior beams. You lied, again and again after you were proven wrong.
Not wasting my time schooling you anymore.
The person who actually ordered the evacuation said he did so because of "heavy fires on many floors". Daniel Nigro was chief of operations on 9/11. So who are we to believe? You or the person who actually ordered the evacuation and the perimeter?
BBC.

Last edited:
I asked you a question. Why can't you answer it?

Are you saying the towers collapsed initially from somewhere between the 50th and 60th floor, where you claim beams were cut....?
The burden of proof lays upon the simple question-- could the towers have collapsed at near freefall accelleration without the assistance of explosives and/or thermite charges ? Over 2000 architects and engineers say NIST is full of shit.
Near-Free-Fall Acceleration | Twin Towers

Those 2000 architects and engineers are full of shit! There was no "free-fall acceleration. Watch the damn videos.

It collapsed just like it should have based on the damage to the building. The areas where the planes impacted could not support the weight of the tower above it and then building collapsed downward, pancaking each floor as it went. The collapse looked more like mushrooms as the upper floors hit the lower floors and spilled outward into the streets. How else could it have happened?

Notice those 2000 architects and engineers never say!

"It didn't happen the way it appears to have collapsed, and there must have been another reason that I cannot prove exists."

In other words, are you going to believe me and my degree or your lying eyes?

Which they all agreed the reason being was that early on, they recognized the futility of trying to save building #7.
Demolition experts are happy. Now they know that to demolish a building all they have to do is set it on fire.

BBC.

You are so full of shit.

Do you not know the difference in some air-headed reported saying a building has collapsed, not knowing which fucking building they were talking about, and as statement saying they were signs that building 7 WOULD collapse?

You are so full of shit.

Do you not know the difference in some air-headed reported saying a building has collapsed, not knowing which fucking building they were talking about, and as statement saying they were signs that building 7 WOULD collapse?

No.
Most people who see this smell a rat, just like I do.

BBC.

Thanks for posting yet more evidence that building #7 was not a controlled demolition.

What actual controlled demolitions look and sound like ...

You'll also note, no one ever says, "pull it," to initiate a demolition. :eusa_doh:

You are so full of shit.

No.
Most people who see this smell a rat, just like I do.

The guy who said the building came down was in a news room in the UK and couldn't see the building. The woman in NY never says building #7 is down. All you have are the straws in your hand you're clutching

They'll try to say the chain of custody of the dust can't be verified, in which case they'll jusy have to start exhuming some first responders and getting lung samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back