Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to smell guilt in some of these desperate posts.
I feel like I'm talking to some criminals trying to cover their tracks.
Why is that ?

Question # 71 that won't be answered.

You haven't answered ANY questions. Why is that? You deflect and ignore every question posed to you.
You don't get it .

My interest is in spreading the truth.

I don't care what the answers are at this point as long as I do my part as a patriotic American to question the shadow government ( that you are obviously part of) and hopefully as more people know the true facts, we will hold people accountable.

I sleep good at night knowing I'm on the right side of history.
I don't know how you do.

Hitler would love you guys.
george-orwell-power-quote-.jpg

Why is that ?

You mean desperation like refusing to answer the question of about what floor did the towers begin collapsing?

Btw, I know why you refuse to answer -- it's because the answer reveals what a schmuck you are for foolishly asserting that beams were cut somewhere between the 50th floor and 60th floor. In reality, from which you are disconnected, the collapse of the towers began nowhere near those floors. It actually began at the floors where the planes crashed into the towers. That's why you wouldn't answer the question even after I asked it multiple times.

Why is that ?

You mean desperation like refusing to answer the question of about what floor did the towers begin collapsing?

Btw, I know why you refuse to answer -- it's because the answer reveals what a schmuck you are for foolishly asserting that beams were cut somewhere between the 50th floor and 60th floor. In reality, from which you are disconnected, the collapse of the towers began nowhere near those floors. It actually began at the floors where the planes crashed into the towers.
The angle cuts allowed the downward acceleration dimwit.
Of course the fucking collapses initiated at the impact zones, but without taking out the core, the law of motion would not have allowed the collapse - conservation of momentum and all that physics stuff that's over everyone's head. In other words the main core columns located around the elevator shafts were blasted at 45 degree angles near the middle and at the bottom ---we do know there were more than one lobby-level or below explosions as well before the collapses.

Why is that ?

Btw, I know why you refuse to answer -- it's because the answer reveals what a schmuck you are for foolishly asserting that beams were cut somewhere between the 50th floor and 60th floor. In reality, from which you are disconnected, the collapse of the towers began nowhere near those floors. It actually began at the floors where the planes crashed into the towers.
Of course the fucking collapses initiated at the impact zones, but without taking out the core, the law of motion would not have allowed the collapse - conservation of momentum and all that physics stuff that's over everyone's head. In other words the main core columns located around the elevator shafts were blasted at 45 degree angles near the middle and at the bottom ---we do know there were more than one lobby-level or below explosions as well before the collapses.
O no I blew my cover.

Actually, I was having trouble logging in from my wife's computer one day, so I just registered as north star but not with the intent of having a 'sock puppet'.

Why is that ?

Of course the fucking collapses initiated at the impact zones, but without taking out the core, the law of motion would not have allowed the collapse - conservation of momentum and all that physics stuff that's over everyone's head. In other words as I hypothesized earlier, the main core columns located around the elevator shafts were blasted at 45 degree angles near the middle and at the bottom ---we do know there were more than one lobby-level or below explosions as well before the collapses.
That's beyond idiotic. The floors between the middle of the towers and the impacted floors ALL collapsed under the weight of the upper floors once the weakened beans could no longer support them. EVERY floor below the impacted floors pancaked. The floors above the middle of the tower and the floors below it. That demonstrates the building collapsed regardless of whether or not beams were cut.

That's beyond idiotic. The floors between the middle of the towers and the impacted floors ALL collapsed under the weight of the upper floors once the weakened beans could no longer support them. EVERY floor below the impacted floors pancaked. The floors above the middle of the tower and the floors below it. That demonstrates the building collapsed regardless of whether or not beams were cut.
So how do you explain explosions in the lobby and then the unreporting of Tower 7 later?

Still to this day half of the country doesn't know a 47 story tower feel that afternoon. They didn't report on it because they were hiding something.

Let's see! Aluminum and iron oxide (which is a fancy name for "rust"). Why on Earth would you find such rare compounds in the construction of a building?

Dumbass!
The evidence for active, highly energetic thermitic material in the WTC dust is compelling.

How is "highly energetic thermitic material" chemically different than aluminum and iron oxide?

Be as precise as you can.
From the presence of elemental aluminum and iron oxide in the red material, we conclude that it contains the ingredients of thermite.
From the presence of elemental aluminum and iron oxide in the red material, we conclude that it contains the ingredients of thermite. https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

That's what I said, moron.

Aluminum and iron oxide.
No innocent explanation for those to be found at ground zero, eh?
Go do some homework fools.

Go do some homework fools.

You first.

How is "highly energetic thermitic material" chemically different than aluminum and iron oxide?

Be as precise as you can.

As measured using DSC, the material ignites and reacts vigorously at a temperature of approximately 430 ˚C, with a rather narrow exotherm, matching fairly closely an independent observation on a known super-thermite sample. The low temperature of ignition and the presence of iron oxide grains less than 120 nm show that the material is not conventional thermite (which ignites at temperatures above 900 ˚C) but very likely a form of super-thermite.

I heard, from a secret source in the Pentagon.....it is a form of super-duper-thermite.

High Temperatures, Persistent Heat & 'Molten Steel' at WTC Site Contradict Official Story
Extremely high temperatures were evident before and during the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and at Ground Zero. Seven minutes before the destruction of the South Tower, a flow of molten metal appeared, accompanied by several smaller flows, as documented by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The material’s glowing color showed that its temperature was close to “white hot” at the very beginning of the flow and “yellow-orange” further down. Iron-rich spheres in the WTC dust are additional proof of temperatures above the melting point of iron. Pyroclastic-like, rapidly expanding dust clouds after the destruction of the Towers can also be explained only by the expansion of hot gases.

excavating.jpg
An excavating machine at Ground Zero lifts debris dripping with molten metal
The high-temperature phenomena at Ground Zero are documented by various sources:

Bechtel engineers, responsible for safety at Ground Zero, wrote in the Journal of the American Society of Safety Engineers: “The debris pile at Ground Zero was always tremendously hot. Thermal measurements taken by helicopter each day showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF.”

The fact that high-temperature phenomena were an important issue at Ground Zero is underscored by the large number of thermal images acquired: images by SPOT, MTI, AVIRIS/NASA, "Twin Otter"/U.S. Army, and at least 25 images by EarthData, taken between Sept. 16 and Oct. 25. In addition, temperature measurements by helicopter were taken each day, and the firefighters used onsite sensors too.

Many witnesses, including rescue personnel and firefighters working on the piles, described the phenomenon of “molten steel.” Terms used in witness statements are, for example, “molten steel,” beams “dripping from molten steel,” “molten steel … like you’re in a foundry. Like lava, from a volcano.” A photograph taken on September 27 by a Ground Zero worker shows an excavating machine lifting debris from the WTC wreckage dripping yellow/orange molten metal.

WTC clean-up workers and 9/11 artifacts architect Bart Voorsanger, in the PBS video “Relics from the Rubble,” described what must have been several tons of “fused element of steel ... molten steel and concrete and all of these things …all fused by the heat,” weighing several tons each. These foreign objects came to be known as “meteorites.”

IRimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back