Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never been there and it's obvious
you have no clue how easily it was probably done.

The steel beams, like those you claim were cut, are OUTSIDE the building, dumbass!
You just don't get it.

Secret stealth teams posing as window washers like these...

338px-Burj_Khalifa_window_cleaning.jpg

.... were actually planting tons of thermite. Invisible thermite, that is, so no one would see it as they expected millions of eyes would be on the Twin Towers after flying 2 passenger jets into them.
I never mentioned steel melting from the side of the building.
Good try.

You said the steel beams were cut by thermite, didn't you, on numerous posts! Now that you found out that those steel beams you claim were cut in two were OUTSIDE the building you are beck pedaling so hard it is making everyone dizzy!
The main supporting frames of the two twins were inside .( built around the elevator shafts.) I gave you the video.... you can ff to any construction phase and see for yourself, but you're too lazy.

No, that is NOT what the video said! The main structural support for the building were the exterior walls that supported the building's weight and wind load.

Now, let's see you tapdance your way out of that corner you just painted yourself into, dumbass!

Last edited:
Oh, great.... Russian news. By Rick Sanchez, no less. I still remember him getting fired from his South Florida anchor position with a real news agency. Although I confess a guilty pleasure watching because you never knew what would come out of his mouth.

Anyhoo... so? How did this extortion plot turn out? What did the hackers reveal?
Look at the images you have posted. In the first video, do you notice the debris standing almost upright in the upper right hand corner of the frame? That's is the exterior surface of the WTC tower that provided all of the support.

If you look very closely at the bottom image of the WTC towers, you can see that the exterior is comprised of those steel beams.

Both of you are so clueless it's not even mildly funny anymore.
Do some fucking homework you lazy little war profiteers.

LOL

Dumbfuck truther.... your own video shows the support columns were on the outside. So where did these evil-doers plant their insidious thermite if not on the support columns?

Oh, great.... Russian news. By Rick Sanchez, no less.
Oh yeah. I forgot you also drank the Russia koolaid.
Truth denier and Hill-bot---that's 2 strikes on you in my book.
Uh, no, I did not drink the Russian Koolaid. Yet more nonsense you're wrong about.

Your idiocies aside, that was an RT America "news" cast. Who's RT America, a normal person might wonder...?

About RT

RT is an autonomous, non-profit organization that is publicly financed from the budget of the Russian Federation. For more information, contact: [email protected].

And then planted on the structural columns inside the walls, unbeknownst to the thousands of peole working there.

Hahaha...come on. Listen to yourself.

The steel beams, like those you claim were cut, are OUTSIDE the building, dumbass!
You just don't get it.

.... were actually planting tons of thermite. Invisible thermite, that is, so no one would see it as they expected millions of eyes would be on the Twin Towers after flying 2 passenger jets into them.
Good try.
Well that's where the support columns were. Now you're claiming evil-doers planted thermite inside the towers but not on the support columns?
I never "claimed" anything.
You guys like putting words in our mouths
because you lose every argument and that's what liars do. It's all you got. .

You just don't get it.

Good try.
Well that's where the support columns were. Now you're claiming evil-doers planted thermite inside the towers but not on the support columns?
I never "claimed" anything.
You guys like putting words in our mouths
because you lose every argument and that's what liars do. It's all you got. .
LOLOL

You claimed beams were intentionally cut with thermite. Now you claim you made no claims. Now we see your claims are so absurd, even you're running away from them.

So stake your position.... despite your recent denial, you actually did claim thermite was used to cut beams.... are you saying thermite was used on beams other than support beams?

Oh, great.... Russian news. By Rick Sanchez, no less. I still remember him getting fired from his South Florida anchor position with a real news agency. Although I confess a guilty pleasure watching because you never knew what would come out of his mouth.

Anyhoo... so? How did this extortion plot turn out? What did the hackers reveal?

Still no answer to this....

So? How did this extortion plot turn out? What did the hackers reveal?

The inner support beams were "cut" at 45° angles at two levels--probably somewhere between 50th and 60th floors and then below at the ground floor ( each tower ----Tower 7 is another story). Gravity and two jets did the rest.

The inner support beams were "cut" at 45° angles at two levels--probably somewhere between 50th and 60th floors and then below at the ground floor . Gravity and two jets did the rest.
I see. So you're saying the towers collapsed initially from somewhere between the 50th and 60th floor?

The inner support beams were "cut" at 45° angles at two levels--probably somewhere between 50th and 60th floors and then below at the ground floor . Gravity and two jets did the rest.
I see. So you're saying the towers collapsed initially from somewhere between the 50th and 60th floor?
That's the point. All three towers were damaged in different ways, but they all collapsed in free fall
the same way.

And is Tower 7 the new precedent for skyscraper fires ?
I wonder how firefighters will be able to determine whether or not burning buildings are safe to enter from now on ?

That's the point. All three towers were damaged in different ways, but they all collapsed in free fall
the same way.

I wonder how firefighters will be able to determine whether or not burning buildings are safe to enter from now on ?
I asked you a question. Why can't you answer it?

Are you saying the towers collapsed initially from somewhere between the 50th and 60th floor, where you claim beams were cut....?

Back to the first question you guys never answered.
Why did Bush lie ?

No, you're lying. I answered that. I pointed out you're not taking Bushspeak into account. When he said he saw a plane hit the tower on a TV, he meant he saw a plane [had] hit the tower. Meaning he saw the news reporting on it, just as millions had seen.

Why did Bush lie ?

No, you're lying. I answered that. I pointed out you're not taking Bushspeak into account. When he said he saw a plane hit the tower on a TV, he meant he saw a plane [had] hit the tower. Meaning he saw the news reporting on it, just as millions had seen.

You're debunked in the first 15 seconds just like your boy Captain Tory was back on page 2.

nothing was cut or blown up with charges

They were finding small pieces of airplane stuck in small spaces between buildings 15 blocks away ..YEARS LATER

World trade 7 literally across the fucking street ....it got hammered

Why did Bush lie ?

You're debunked in the first 15 seconds just like your boy Captain Tory was back on page 2.

You're clearly demented. A common trait among you truthers. Not only does Andrew Card not even speak during the first 15 seconds in that video, when he does speak, he doesn't say anything that contradicts what Bush said.

Last edited:
the same way.

Are you saying the towers collapsed initially from somewhere between the 50th and 60th floor, where you claim beams were cut....?
Why is there still no answer to this question...?

The burden of proof lays upon the simple question-- could the towers have collapsed at near freefall accelleration without the assistance of explosives and/or thermite charges ? Over 2000 architects and engineers say NIST is full of shit.
Near-Free-Fall Acceleration | Twin Towers

The burden of proof lays upon the simple question-- could the towers have collapsed at near freefall accelleration without the assistance of explosives and/or thermite charges ? Over 2000 architects and engineers say NIST is full of shit.
Near-Free-Fall Acceleration | Twin Towers
I asked you a simple question. I didn't ask you if the towers fell at free fall. You claim beams were cut somewhere between the 50th and 60th floor....

Is that where you claim the towers initially began to collapse?

9/11 Commission - Wikipedia
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was established on November 27, 2002, by President George W. Bush and the United States Congress, with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger initially appointed to head the commission.[2] However, Kissinger resigned only weeks after being appointed, because he would have been obliged to disclose the clients of his private consulting business.

Any idea who those clients would be ?
Two guesses Israel and Saudi Arabia.

9/11 Commission - Wikipedia
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was established on November 27, 2002, by President George W. Bush and the United States Congress, with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger initially appointed to head the commission.[2] However, Kissinger resigned only weeks after being appointed, because he would have been obliged to disclose the clients of his private consulting business.

Any idea who those clients would be ?
Two guesses Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Why do you run away from posts you don't like?
I pointed out that Card said nothing contradictory to what Bush said.... no answer from you.

I asked you if the towers began collapsing from between the 50th and 60th floor where you claim columns were cut.... no answer from you.

This is exactly why normal folks laugh at you truthers. When you're challenged to back up the shit you post -- you run because you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back