Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did they manage to angle cut those beams without any of the workers in the towers noticing?
My guess ? These were individuals under signed NDA's who placed the charges while under cover as elevator mechanics or fire-proofers--both known to have been working in the Towers prior to 9/11.
I don't believe they were told that people would be killed, and were themselves taken out to eliminate witnesses.

Those beams are on the EXTERIOR of the fucking building, numbnuts!

No one noticed hundreds of tons of thermite rigs...…..
Thousands of detonators...……..

And not one ignited prematurely in the fires that burned for an hour in the towers or all day in building #7.

Dude. I'm not the foil-hat kid in dad's basement.
All the nano-thermite detonators needed could fit nicely on
3 or 4 pallets - unloaded in the basement (7 stories down from ground level ) and carried up on the service elevators.

The vault area under Building 6 was blown up with standard explosives.
That was one of the big booms many witnesses heard and felt before the collapses.
FEMA Investigator Claims World Trade Center ‘Vault Contents Emptied Before Attack…

Last edited:
If I call bullshit on the government story, then you need to construct a straw-man argument to knock down? I never said any of that.

I don't claim to have a clue.
If you dnt have a clue, then you can't call bullshit on the official account. You have no alternative explanation. How convenient. You can naysay, but avoid all questions.

3 or 4 pallets - unloaded in the basement (7 stories down from ground level ) and carried up on the service elevators
And then planted on the structural columns inside the walls, unbeknownst to the thousands of peole working there.

Hahaha...come on. Listen to yourself.

3 or 4 pallets - unloaded in the basement (7 stories down from ground level ) and carried up on the service elevators
And then planted on the structural columns inside the walls, unbeknownst to the thousands of peole working there.

You've never been there and it's obvious
you have no clue how easily it was probably done.

A) Never in the history of high rise building fires, has a building collapsed due to fire.

Never before in the history of the WTC have jets crashed into the buildings.

So you believe if a jet airliner should ever crash into a building again, it will likewise collapse, taking surrounding buildings with it? :dunno:

Two of the largest buildings in the world….both hit by airplanes and a debris field that covered several acres? Sure. First you have the “bowling pin” effect of debris slamming into the buildings around the site of the twin towers. And then you have the seismic anomaly of that taking place. Add into it the fires that were caused by said collisions and yep, you got a recipe for phenomena that is not explained by physics.

So you believe that the buildings were wired for controlled demolition and to make sure that they were able to be destroyed, the planners ( who you won’t name) flew planes into them as well?

No, I don't.

I don't have a clue what happened.

Jesus, you are just like rightwinger. Are you his sock? :dunno:

If I call bullshit on the government story, then you need to construct a straw-man argument to knock down? I never said any of that.

It could be exotic weaponry, it could be a tactical nuke, hell, it could be angels and demons. . . . hell, it could be aliens, for all I know, the folks that control our destiny could have the technology to time travel, and they built the demolition charges into the building as they built the damn buildings. Fuck if I know.

I already told you, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

All I know, is that it could not be done how the government and NIST claim it was done.

IT IS NOT MY JOB to construct a working hypothesis.

It is YOUR job to convince us that the government, the media, and the establishment's paradigm, the laughably implausible conspiracy theory that TWO planes of just jet fuel, felled THREE high rise sky scrappers.

Intelligent thinking people just don't buy it. SORRY.

fess-up-georgy-we-all-know-jet-fuel-cant-melt-17692852.png
hF0BA419A
jet-fuel-cant-melt-steel-beams-so-it-cuts-them-3925194.png
never-forget-jet-fuel-doesnt-melt-passport-paper-8728877.png
6d2.jpg
b9c.jpg
Who says jet fuel can’t melt steel beams?
Steel will become more flexible as it is heated. That is how they bend it

We're not talking about bending, we are talking about molten metal here. . .

Everyone saw the molten metal.
Really?

You've never been there and it's obvious
you have no clue how easily it was probably done.
And you do? Hahaha....you know exactly jack shit. Your retarded conspiracy explanations raise many more questions than they answer, and you couldn't answer any of these questions if your life depended on it.

Advanced military-grade nano-thermite- charged cuts. Yes sir.
So you are saying WTC was pre wired in anticipation that someday terrorists might attack

Is that correct?

Was the Pentagon hit by a missile?
Why wasn’t the Pentagon prewired with explosives?

Advanced military-grade nano-thermite- charged cuts. Yes sir.
So you are saying WTC was pre wired in anticipation that someday terrorists might attack

Is that correct?
Why wasn’t the Pentagon prewired with explosives?
You're getting even less and less convincing in your
usual weak and meaningless questioning, but just to humor you, yes....It is my belief that all 3 towers including tower 7 were rigged to go down ( with wires or remote control )

Was the Pentagon hit by a missile? No.
However, Flight 77 could have been armed with some explosives or some could have been planted ( Okla City -style) judging by the extensiveness of the damage.

Last edited:
So you believe if a jet airliner should ever crash into a building again, it will likewise collapse, taking surrounding buildings with it? :dunno:

Two of the largest buildings in the world….both hit by airplanes and a debris field that covered several acres? Sure. First you have the “bowling pin” effect of debris slamming into the buildings around the site of the twin towers. And then you have the seismic anomaly of that taking place. Add into it the fires that were caused by said collisions and yep, you got a recipe for phenomena that is not explained by physics.

So you believe that the buildings were wired for controlled demolition and to make sure that they were able to be destroyed, the planners ( who you won’t name) flew planes into them as well?

No, I don't.

I don't have a clue what happened.

Jesus, you are just like rightwinger. Are you his sock? :dunno:

It could be exotic weaponry, it could be a tactical nuke, hell, it could be angels and demons. . . . hell, it could be aliens, for all I know, the folks that control our destiny could have the technology to time travel, and they built the demolition charges into the building as they built the damn buildings. Fuck if I know.

I already told you, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

All I know, is that it could not be done how the government and NIST claim it was done.

IT IS NOT MY JOB to construct a working hypothesis.

It is YOUR job to convince us that the government, the media, and the establishment's paradigm, the laughably implausible conspiracy theory that TWO planes of just jet fuel, felled THREE high rise sky scrappers.

Intelligent thinking people just don't buy it. SORRY.

fess-up-georgy-we-all-know-jet-fuel-cant-melt-17692852.png
hF0BA419A
jet-fuel-cant-melt-steel-beams-so-it-cuts-them-3925194.png
never-forget-jet-fuel-doesnt-melt-passport-paper-8728877.png
6d2.jpg
b9c.jpg
Who says jet fuel can’t melt steel beams?
Steel will become more flexible as it is heated. That is how they bend it

We're not talking about bending, we are talking about molten metal here. . .

Everyone saw the molten metal.
Really?

Sorry, you are right.

SOME people didn't see the molten metal. :abgg2q.jpg:

blind-people-meme.jpg

If you dnt have a clue, then you can't call bullshit on the official account. You have no alternative explanation. How convenient. You can naysay, but avoid all questions.

Folks that are accused of a crime do not have to find the perpetrators of it to prove their innocence, it works quite the opposite.

I don't have to find an explanation for something to see that a hypothesis is crap, your logic is so bad, you are a child.

Let's see what the response is when
this gets 100 million viewers on my special hyperlink.:26:

Just kidding. I don't know how to do that without being traced.
Quotation-George-Orwell-The-further-a-society-drifts-from-truth-the-more-it-49-88-64.jpg

LOL

That video is 3½ years old and has only 58 thousand hits. At that rate, it's going to take over 6,000 years to reach 100 million.

Quotation-George-Orwell-The-further-a-society-drifts-from-truth-the-more-it-49-88-64.jpg

LOL

That video is 3½ years old and has only 58 thousand hits. At that rate, it's going to take over 6,000 years to reach 100 million.

Maybe you should watch it and learn something instead of wasting your time doing useless calculations.

On top of that, intelligent folks know that Google messes with the metrics and meta data of videos that they don't approve of.

Get a life troll.

LOL

Maybe you should watch it and learn something instead of wasting your time doing useless calculations.

On top of that, intelligent folks know that Google messes with the metrics and meta data of videos that they don't approve of.

Get a life troll.

I'm not about to spend an hour of my precious life watching a video offered up by a truther -- the very folks who've not yet been able to prove any of the bullshit they sputter after 18 years.

Flight 93 was delayed 42 minutes. Had it not been delayed, it would have been the third plane to hit and it would have struck the Capitol building or the White House.

American Airlines Flight 11 struck the North Tower at 8:46
United Airlines Flight 175 struck the South Tower at 9:03
United Airlines Flight 93 would have struck the White House/Capitol building at approximately 9:20
American Airlines Flight 77 struck the Pentagon at 9:37

All 17 minutes apart.

The President was in Florida at the time. Had it hit the Capitol building, how many would have died?

Anyone see the video by the 2 French guys who were doing a documentary on a NY firehouse when the call came in? The buildings did not explode. Jules and Gédéon Naudet - Wikipedia

The South Tower burned for 58 minutes before collapsing, the North Tower burned for 102 minutes.
Why would "they" wait so long to detonate planted explosives?
17c.png

I'm pretty sure that plane was intended for WTC 7. When most intelligent folks find out about this? They realize something is not right.

wtc-7.gif

This is the smoking gun that makes most intelligent Americans realize the government is full of crap.

WTC7 burned for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back