Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only waste of your time would be coming up with a plausible response because you don't have a fucking clue as to what those orders were! If you or anybody else did, we would know. You don't!

Why don't you just admit that you are an ignorant blind man describing an elephant that you have never seen?

It's a minute and a half clip that is self explanatory except to you
two jerkoffs. What gives Skippy ?

Last edited:

Why would you do a controlled detonation so long AFTER the buildings were being evacuated?

Only 2135 civilians died of the 17,400 estimated to have been in the WTC towers t the time of the attack.

The collapse started where the planes entered the structure of the building, so the charges would have to know exactly where the buildings would be hit.

Why did the planes not hit lower on the towers than they did and why was each tower impacted at a different level?

Why can't you fucktards ever explain any of this?

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

More than 100 other FDNY personnel, who were stationed outside the towers, said they, too, witnessed phenomena they believed to be explosions—or they surmised that the towers had been brought down with explosives. A small sampling of those eyewitness accounts includes Captain Karin Deshore, Fire Marshal John Coyle, and Firefighter Christopher Fenyo:

Deshore: “Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building.”

Coyle: “I thought it was exploding, actually. That’s what I thought for hours afterwards . . . because the debris from the tower had shot out far over our heads. . . . Everybody I think at that point still thought these things were blown up.”

Fenyo: “At that point [after the collapse of the South Tower] a debate began to rage because the perception was that the building looked like it had been taken out with charges. . . . [M]any people had felt that possibly explosives had taken out 2 World Trade, and officers were gathering companies together and the officers were debating whether or not to go i
https://www.globalresearch.ca/dick-cheney-and-rudy-giuliani-the-first-government-officials-to-dismiss-the-idea-of-controlled-demolition-on-911/5653842

Flight 93 was delayed 42 minutes. Had it not been delayed, it would have been the third plane to hit and it would have struck the Capitol building or the White House.

American Airlines Flight 11 struck the North Tower at 8:46
United Airlines Flight 175 struck the South Tower at 9:03
United Airlines Flight 93 would have struck the White House/Capitol building at approximately 9:20
American Airlines Flight 77 struck the Pentagon at 9:37

All 17 minutes apart.

The President was in Florida at the time. Had it hit the Capitol building, how many would have died?

Anyone see the video by the 2 French guys who were doing a documentary on a NY firehouse when the call came in? The buildings did not explode. Jules and Gédéon Naudet - Wikipedia

The South Tower burned for 58 minutes before collapsing, the North Tower burned for 102 minutes.
Why would "they" wait so long to detonate planted explosives?
17c.png

I'm pretty sure that plane was intended for WTC 7. When most intelligent folks find out about this? They realize something is not right.

wtc-7.gif

This is the smoking gun that makes most intelligent Americans realize the government is full of crap.
Damn, that is ridiculous

Terrorist attack on WTC 7

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

More than 100 other FDNY personnel, who were stationed outside the towers, said they, too, witnessed phenomena they believed to be explosions—or they surmised that the towers had been brought down with explosives. A small sampling of those eyewitness accounts includes Captain Karin Deshore, Fire Marshal John Coyle, and Firefighter Christopher Fenyo:

Deshore: “Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building.”

Coyle: “I thought it was exploding, actually. That’s what I thought for hours afterwards . . . because the debris from the tower had shot out far over our heads. . . . Everybody I think at that point still thought these things were blown up.”

Fenyo: “At that point [after the collapse of the South Tower] a debate began to rage because the perception was that the building looked like it had been taken out with charges. . . . [M]any people had felt that possibly explosives had taken out 2 World Trade, and officers were gathering companies together and the officers were debating whether or not to go i
https://www.globalresearch.ca/dick-cheney-and-rudy-giuliani-the-first-government-officials-to-dismiss-the-idea-of-controlled-demolition-on-911/5653842

Why is there no video of this considering the number of videos taken that day?

It is because it didn't fucking happen that way!

Controlled detonations are usually indicated by white puff of smoke.

I notice that you didn't bother addressing the majority of the points in my posts because you don't have fucking clue!

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth | C-SPAN.org

Richard Gage talked about his group, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, which claimed that the World Trade Center was brought down by explosive demolition on September 11, 2001. The group was founded in 2006 and said its mission was to “expose the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth.” Mr. Gage spoke via video link from San Francisco, California.

Everyone rejects the idea of a controlled demo
That's a conspiracy theory. ^^
Lot's of people want the truth....this comes as a shock to
people like you doesn't it ?

Answer the question

Was the WTC wired to explode in case some day terrorists flew planes into it?

If not, then you have to accept the official explanation

Flight 93 was delayed 42 minutes. Had it not been delayed, it would have been the third plane to hit and it would have struck the Capitol building or the White House.

United Airlines Flight 93 would have struck the White House/Capitol building at approximately 9:20

All 17 minutes apart.

The President was in Florida at the time. Had it hit the Capitol building, how many would have died?

Anyone see the video by the 2 French guys who were doing a documentary on a NY firehouse when the call came in? The buildings did not explode. Jules and Gédéon Naudet - Wikipedia

The South Tower burned for 58 minutes before collapsing, the North Tower burned for 102 minutes.
Exactly. They wouldn't. If it was a conspiracy to fly jets into those buildings and then blow them up to bring them down, they would have timed it precisely so the buildings came down as they were struck by the planes.

Conspiracy nuts ... are ... nuts. :cuckoo:

A) Never in the history of high rise building fires, has a building collapsed due to fire.

B) In every controlled demolition in history, there has never been enough energy to throw out multi-ton steel beams. I never, ever, held the position that thermite alone did this, thus, I don't have to prove anything.

C) It is the job of YOU to prove the governments theory, that fire could cause such a preposterous thing to happen. I don't have to prove YOUR foolish conspiracy theory.

A) Never in the history of high rise building fires, has a building collapsed due to fire.

Never before in the history of the WTC have jets crashed into the buildings.

So you believe if a jet airliner should ever crash into a building again, it will likewise collapse, taking surrounding buildings with it? :dunno:

Two of the largest buildings in the world….both hit by airplanes and a debris field that covered several acres? Sure. First you have the “bowling pin” effect of debris slamming into the buildings around the site of the twin towers. And then you have the seismic anomaly of that taking place. Add into it the fires that were caused by said collisions and yep, you got a recipe for phenomena that is not explained by physics.

So you believe that the buildings were wired for controlled demolition and to make sure that they were able to be destroyed, the planners ( who you won’t name) flew planes into them as well?

No, I don't.

I don't have a clue what happened.

Jesus, you are just like rightwinger. Are you his sock? :dunno:

If I call bullshit on the government story, then you need to construct a straw-man argument to knock down? I never said any of that.

I don't claim to have a clue.

It could be exotic weaponry, it could be a tactical nuke, hell, it could be angels and demons. . . . hell, it could be aliens, for all I know, the folks that control our destiny could have the technology to time travel, and they built the demolition charges into the building as they built the damn buildings. Fuck if I know.

I already told you, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

All I know, is that it could not be done how the government and NIST claim it was done.

IT IS NOT MY JOB to construct a working hypothesis.

It is YOUR job to convince us that the government, the media, and the establishment's paradigm, the laughably implausible conspiracy theory that TWO planes of just jet fuel, felled THREE high rise sky scrappers.

Intelligent thinking people just don't buy it. SORRY.

fess-up-georgy-we-all-know-jet-fuel-cant-melt-17692852.png
hF0BA419A
jet-fuel-cant-melt-steel-beams-so-it-cuts-them-3925194.png
never-forget-jet-fuel-doesnt-melt-passport-paper-8728877.png
6d2.jpg
b9c.jpg
Who says jet fuel can’t melt steel beams?
Steel will become more flexible as it is heated. That is how they bend it
Especially when supporting the weight of dozens of floors above it.

All 17 minutes apart.

17c.png

I'm pretty sure that plane was intended for WTC 7. When most intelligent folks find out about this? They realize something is not right.

wtc-7.gif

This is the smoking gun that makes most intelligent Americans realize the government is full of crap.
And by "smoking gun," you mean a building severely damaged by falling debris and burning all day.

Deshore was blocks away and saw flashes of light through the cloud of the first tower collapse, which he didn't know collapsed. Ya think it might just be possible those flashes of light were caused by the tower next to it collapsing?

:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back