Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, as evidence continues to mount that the official narrative itself is the irrational narrative, it becomes ever more clear that the reason for this media campaign is to prevent legitimate questions about that day from receiving the scrutiny they deserve, even smearing victims’ families and ailing first responders to do so. For too long, “Never Forget” has been nearly synonymous with “Never Question.

Yet, failing to ask those questions — even when more Americans than ever now favor a new investigation and discount the official explanation for WTC 7’s collapse — is the ultimate injustice, not only to those who died in New York City on September 11, but those who have been killed in their names in the years that have followed.

More Americans Questioning Official 9/11 Story As New Evidence Contradicts Official Narrative
Like I said ... Truthers are crazy. :cuckoo:

Debris from the tower falling on building 7 caused a yuge gash from the roof, all the way down the south side of the building...

Like I said payed shills are scum bags
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. You're so fucked in the head, you probably convinced yourself that disputes the reality shoved in your face.

Reality like this ... the enormous structural damage to building 7 from having a 104 story building rain steel and concrete on it...

Like I said payed shills are scum bags
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. You're so fucked in the head, you probably convinced yourself that disputes the reality shoved in your face.

Reality like this ... the enormous structural damage to building 7 from having a 104 story building rain steel and concrete on it...

That's the first footage I've seen from that angle. I've talked to a first responder who saw it though.

Like I said ... Truthers are crazy

What 'truth' do you see in gub'mit censorship ?

Doesn't the constant 'deep state' rhetoric thrown out like clockwork around here fit the incident as well as all the others it's foisted on?

~S~

hqdefault.jpg

One for the jingo bootlickers........just how did every passenger body disintegrate , yet they found a terrorist passport intact @ ground zero......?

~S~

I can't even put into words how ridiculous that one was. I mean, they must think Americans are really, REALLY stupid. The intact passport proving who the evil bad guys are JUST SO HAPPENED to land at our feet! :lmao: Let's go to war!!!!

One for the jingo bootlickers........just how did every passenger body disintegrate , yet they found a terrorist passport intact @ ground zero......?

~S~

I can't even put into words how ridiculous that one was. I mean, they must think Americans are really, REALLY stupid. The intact passport proving who the evil bad guys are JUST SO HAPPENED to land at our feet! :lmao: Let's go to war!!!!

The very same posters here howling about the election meddling FBI traitors , give them a pass for their 9/11 investigation.....

~S~

Why are most Americans so stupid they trust the government they know always lies to them, but suddenly they all fall in line and believe the lies about 9/11 ?
Dumb shit...Osama Bin Laden proudly took ownership for the 9/11 attacks. His video was played around the world to billions of people who speak Arabic. :eusa_doh:
:yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf:
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation
Notice how Angelo deflects the moment something so obvious and indisputable undermines his entire Hollywood conspiracy nonsense? Yep.

I noticed that you have not even tried to counter any of the evidence he he has put forth.:2up:

Here’s a question that no Truther has ever been able to answer;

How does a demolition crew set up three buildings to come down, two of which are over 100 stories tall but none of the people who work in those buildings ever saw them do it?

this troll lies all the time,it HAS been answered and addressed before he just has alzheimers diseace,cant help someone who cant remember the answer given to him many times before.:cuckoo:

Meanwhile, in the real world.....
Can I walk you through this, buddy? Watch your little video there and note how many times the snake oil salesman says “the structural engineers”. That’s a key phrase.

Know why he says it a dozen times in the first 6:00 alone? Because he can’t provide the name of an actual “structural engineer”. Not a credible one anyway.

That’s is your first hint. Let me know if you’d like more.

Love how you keep evading Bld 7 he brought up shill.:2up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back