Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Langley resident parrot as he just proved did this when you took him to school.
I sense there could be some agencies involved, so I guess 'Langley' is a good generalization. But, "officially" the CIA leaves the domestic stuff to FBI, DHS and other DOJ tentacles.....NSA is the one that can share data with any of the other agencies, not just in the States. Then under NSA you have countless subcontractors in defense and cybersecurity.....( Lockheed, Raytheon, Coalfire....)

Listen to this guy on your next 3 hour drive.

Last edited:
Langley resident parrot as he just proved did this when you took him to school.
I sense there could be some agencies involved, so I guess 'Langley' is a good generalization. But, "officially" the CIA leaves the domestic stuff to FBI, DHS and other DOJ tentacles.....NSA is the one that can share data with any of the other agencies, not just in the States. Then under NSA you have countless subcontractors in defense and cybersecurity.....( Lockheed, Raytheon, Coalfire....)

thanks I will. Yeah you're correct.its more realistic that he works for one of those agencys instead of them remember though he DID admit he worked for the CIA remember? LOL He has alzheimers diseace basically posting he did not remember saying that before but he did.LOL:abgg2q.jpg:

Why the fuck would you bomb someone who didn’t attack you? :eusa_doh:
That's every war since Pearl Harbor, including Afghanistan.....
Uh...Afghanistan was actively involved in 9/11. They provided “safe haven” for Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. Despite that, we gave them a pass. We said “turn over Bin Laden and you get off free”. They essentially told us to go fuck ourselves.

That’s exactly what happened. In the future, you should get your facts straight before commenting.

I see you dent graduate junior high ether
4B9E6341-2A53-479D-9341-B3091018AE1C.jpeg

yeah it IS funny that you are that stupid enough to have fallen for that fake video indeed.
Wait...the videos of 9/11 are now “fake”? :lmao:

It happened smack-dab in the middle of New York fuck’n City, son. Millions saw it. Are they all in on your conspiracy as well?

Man...I can see why everyone hates you (both in person and in the virtual world). You’re just a fuck’n hyper-spaz who gets in a tizzy about bullshit conspiracy theories. I’d bet my house you have an IQ of 70 or lower. I guarantee it.

Last edited:
SooOOOoooo......tell me why we didn't bomb the House of Saudi after 9/11???
Um...because Saudi Arabia didn’t attack us. :lmao:

Why the fuck would you bomb someone who didn’t attack you? :eusa_doh:
oh the irony,thats what they DID do moron is bomb someone that did NOT attack them,afghanistan and Iraq
You truly are a special little retard... :lmao:
Uh...Afghanistan was actively involved in 9/11. They provided “safe haven” for Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. Despite that, we gave them a pass. We said “turn over Bin Laden and you get off free”. They essentially told us to go fuck ourselves.

That’s exactly what happened. In the future, you should get your facts straight before commenting.

Last edited:
oh my the Irony. you are calling someone dumb when it is obvious to us all that YOU did not graduate junior high school and as i proved,have alzheimers diseace not even remembering what you posted previously before.?
He spelled “disease” as “diseace” :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

8 egregious grammatical errors in one little sentence!!!

See the glaring error there, folks? Angelo blindly believes anything “this guy” says. Absolutely no idea who he is - but if he claims the government is in on some mass murder - then Angelo puts him on a pedestal and spreads the propaganda. :eusa_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back