Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said payed shills are scum bags
LOL

What a pity all you can do is swing your purse at us since you can't actually prove any of your Truther nonsense. Your bullshit about building #7 went down in flames, just like the building itself, only yours went down quicker. :badgrin:

What a pity all you can do is swing your purse at us since you can't actually prove any of your Truther nonsense. Your bullshit about building #7 went down in flames, just like the building itself, only yours went down quicker. :badgrin:
And now the world knows the next time someone needs to demolish a 50 story building, instead of hiring a controlled demolition company for a million dollars, all they have to do is light a match.

Like I said you are a scum bag and payed to post your nonsense. Funny thing about it is you would not say that shit to my face. So you have a nice night Marry and try not to get your panties in a twist.
You and your girl friends prove one thing that you are here for that pay check.
Your getting real boring.

does that mean "if one tree went down in a hurricane-----ALL the trees should have gone down?
Exactly! How many thousands of trees are still standing after a category 5 hurricane? Including trees right next to one’s that were ripped out of the ground?

And now the world knows the next time someone needs to demolish a 50 story building, instead of hiring a controlled demolition company for a million dollars, all they have to do is light a match.
Yeah...‘cause 9/11 was just a “match”. That’s all it was. Just a little bonfire in the backyard. Not two massive 747’s filled to capacity with highly explosive jet fuel. :eusa_doh:

Man...that is absolutely the best video I’ve seen yet. It unequivocally proves that the truthers are a bunch of tools.

You can hear different firefighters saying over and over and over “tower 7 is going to collapse”. So unless President Bush and his gang of “black ops” called the firefighters and informed them of the conspiracy, then clearly the situation was so bad there, the experts on the ground could predict it was imminent.

Thank you, dumb ass. :laugh:

That .... and drop a 104 story building on it.

Like I said you are a scum bag and payed to post your nonsense. Funny thing about it is you would not say that shit to my face. So you have a nice night Marry and try not to get your panties in a twist.
You and your girl friends prove one thing that you are here for that pay check.
Your getting real boring.

LOLOL

You flaming retard.... I got only 32 seconds into your video to hear how firefighters were watching building 7 "nervously," followed up just 16 seconds later when the deputy fire chief said they were concerned it might come down. By the end of the first minute, he was recalling how a structural engineer warned them it would collapse within 5 hours.

Shit, you're debunking yourself even better than I was.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Keep swingin' that purse, dumbfunck. :badgrin:

You have nothing.

Here's one scenario you can roll with, or do I need to finger-paint it on the sidewalk for you ?
  • Security Alerts, Disabled Fire Alarms, and Unused Elevators: Suspicious Events at the World Trade Center Before 9/11
There was an increase in security at the Trade Center in the two weeks before 9/11, for reasons that are unclear, which only ended the day before the attacks. Also, the fire alarm system in World Trade Center Building 7 was placed on "test condition" every morning in the seven days before the attacks and on the day of 9/11. While it was in this mode, any alarms would be ignored. WTC 7 was a massive skyscraper located just north of the Twin Towers, which mysteriously collapsed late in the afternoon of September 11. And some of the elevators in the Twin Towers were out of service in the months before the attacks, supposedly due to maintenance work or modernization.

Continued;

Do you realize how many people it would take to rig those buildings to go down? Do you realize how much time it takes? Do you know the physical prep that has to be done? No, you do not.

Disabled security and alarms does not change the fact that those buildings contained people. Those people would have seen the demo teams, seen the changes, the holes in the walls, the wiring everywhere.

I ask again, how could those buildings be rigged to go down without anyone noticing?

This is all you need to see you don't have to be a engineer or for that matter a junior high graduate to see it was intensely demolished.

So how does a demolition team rig three buildings to come down, two of which are 100+ floors, and not be seen by any of the people who work there? You don’t have to even have much in the way of intelligence to see how that can be the killer of that goofy idea.

One for the jingo bootlickers........just how did every passenger body disintegrate , yet they found a terrorist passport intact @ ground zero......?
Um...the human body weighs approximately five gabillion times that of a passport. So while the wind can blow a passport everywhere, it cannot blow a human body anywhere.

Damn you are dumb.

i'm sorry, did you not realize the 'fireball' from the jets 'fuel' BURNT everything , including the passengers, their luggage ,and the entire WTC into oblivion?

~S~

How do you know it burned everything? Prove it.

However, as evidence continues to mount that the official narrative itself is the irrational narrative, it becomes ever more clear that the reason for this media campaign is to prevent legitimate questions about that day from receiving the scrutiny they deserve, even smearing victims’ families and ailing first responders to do so. For too long, “Never Forget” has been nearly synonymous with “Never Question.

Yet, failing to ask those questions — even when more Americans than ever now favor a new investigation and discount the official explanation for WTC 7’s collapse — is the ultimate injustice, not only to those who died in New York City on September 11, but those who have been killed in their names in the years that have followed.

More Americans Questioning Official 9/11 Story As New Evidence Contradicts Official Narrative

Because popular opinion always means truth. Yeah sure dumbass.

The towers were built to withstand a crash of a small plane (B52 Bomber) as for the empire state .
And maybe if the twin towers were built like the same quality as the empire state then they wouldn't have Fallen.

The towers were built to withstand a crash of a small plane (B52 Bomber) as for the empire state .
And maybe if the twin towers were built like the same quality as the empire state then they wouldn't have Fallen.

^^^ Another idiot who doesn't know the difference between a B52 with little fuel left and traveling at about 200mph and a Boeing 767 loaded with jet fire a cross country flight, traveling at about 500mph.

face-palm-gif.278959

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back