Many Texas Schools Teach Creationism

Actually, it comes as no surprise to me that you aren't smart enough to know that separation of church and state is not in the constitution.

Dumbass.

You are the dumbass.

Separation of church and state is in the constitution.

It's in the first amendment. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..."

That means separation of church and state, dumbass.

Anyone who quotes "separation of church and state" really has no historical concept of what the Founders had originally intended by the First Amendment. Those very words are found nowhere in the United States Constitution and is not supported by historical fact, nor is it the basis to which our Founders viewed religion. Try doing some research into United States History.
Y'all want to read a damn good letter by the man many consider the Father of our Constitution?

Here's a taste:

"The danger of silent accumulations & encroachments by Ecclesiastical Bodies have not sufficiently engaged attention in the U.S.

They have the noble merit of first unshackling the conscience from persecuting laws, and of establishing among religious Seas a legal equality.

If some of the States have not embraced this just and this truly Xn principle in its proper latitude, all of them present examples by which the most enlightened States of the old world may be instructed; and there is one State at least, Virginia, where religious liberty is placed on its true foundation and is defined in its full latitude.

The general principle is contained in her declaration of rights, prefixed to her Constitution: but it is unfolded and defined, in its precise extent, in the act of the Legislature, usually named the Religious Bill, which passed into a law in the year 1786. Here the separation between the authority of human laws, and the natural rights of Man excepted from the grant on which all political authority is founded, is traced as distinctly as words can admit, and the limits to this authority established with as much solemnity as the forms of legislation can express.

The law has the further advantage of having been the result of a formal appeal to the sense of the Community and a deliberate sanction of a vast majority, comprizing every sect of Christians in the State.

This act is a true standard of Religious liberty: its principle the great barrier agst usurpations on the rights of conscience. As long as it is respected & no longer, these will be safe. Every provision for them short of this principle, will be found to leave crevices at least thro' which bigotry may introduce persecution; a monster, that feeding & thriving on its own venom, gradually swells to a size and strength overwhelming all laws divine & human.

Ye States of America, which retain in your Constitutions or Codes, any aberration from the sacred principle of religious liberty, by giving to Caesar what belongs to God, or joining together what God has put asunder, hasten to revise & purify your systems, and make the example of your Country as pure & compleat, in what relates to the freedom of the mind and its allegiance to its maker, as in what belongs to the legitimate objects of political & civil institutions.

Strongly guarded as is the separation between Religion & Govt in the Constitution of the United States the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history.

The most notable attempt was that in Virga to establish a Gen assessment for the support of all Xn sects...

Read the full, voluptuous letter here:Amendment I (Religion): James Madison, Detached Memoranda

Actually, it comes as no surprise to me that you aren't smart enough to know that separation of church and state is not in the constitution.

Dumbass.

You are the dumbass.

It's in the first amendment. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..."

Anyone who quotes "separation of church and state" really has no historical concept of what the Founders had originally intended by the First Amendment. Those very words are found nowhere in the United States Constitution and is not supported by historical fact, nor is it the basis to which our Founders viewed religion. Try doing some research into United States History.

Try some basic logic and reading comprehension.

So, if we don't have separation of church and state, what is the official religion of the U.S. Government?

Christians, Conservatives and Republicans believe God created man.
Godless liberal democrats believe man evolved from an ape.

When God/Jesus Christ/Christianity were allowed in schools most of the kids turned out great.
Now most of them are godless, demonic punks.

^^^^ distraff, you need to read that. "Evolution has mountains of evidence, which means that creationism can't be true. So evolution has invalidated creationism. For example we have thousands of fossils supporting human evolution." You have a right to your opinion.

Look, we know of entire species that show that evolution is true. For example, homo erectus, homo neanderthal, homo habilis, and homo ergaster. These are transitional forms. Evolution isn't just my opinion, it is a fact based on 150 years of science and is believed by 98% of scientists. This fact is supported by thousands of scientific papers and research. So, no this isn't just my opinion.

I ways ask this simple question. If we evolved from Apes, why are there still Apes?

LOL You obviously weren't paying attention in school. You need to do some make up reading.

^^^^ distraff, you need to read that. "Evolution has mountains of evidence, which means that creationism can't be true. So evolution has invalidated creationism. For example we have thousands of fossils supporting human evolution." You have a right to your opinion.

Look, we know of entire species that show that evolution is true. For example, homo erectus, homo neanderthal, homo habilis, and homo ergaster. These are transitional forms. Evolution isn't just my opinion, it is a fact based on 150 years of science and is believed by 98% of scientists. This fact is supported by thousands of scientific papers and research. So, no this isn't just my opinion.

I ways ask this simple question. If we evolved from Apes, why are there still Apes?

Because we did not evolve from Apes......you do not understand Evolution.

Both modern Apes and humans evolved from a similar proto-ancestor....just like horses, and donkeys, and zebras, and other equines evolved from a single proto-equine.

Last edited:
When I posted about Creationism all these freaks were saying its not happening so stop talking about it. Here it is happening and they find another excuse to let it continue

Bible based teachings should be encouraged in ALL public schools.

Creation by a higher power makes more sense than anything else.

Not all of us Christians believe in the 6,000-8,000 years earth age belief. I believe in the "gap theory."

Only in a class specifically devoted to biblical study. Other wise Christian Creationism should be taught in Mythology. ID belongs in a Sci-Fy class. Larry Niven has some great books on it.

‘Creationism’ is likely not being taught in Texas pubic schools, at least officially, that would be un-Constitutional. See: Edwards v. Aguillard (1987).

That you fail to understand why conjoining church and state in violation of the Constitution and Framers’ intent is harmful comes as no surprise.

Dumbass.

You are the dumbass.

No.. it does not.. dumbass

It means that government shall not establish a state church or religion

ALL children should be indoctrinated with Christianity or Judaism starting in the womb and continuing throughout their lives. They will be better people. And this would be a MUCH better world...

Cross-Star-of-David-signs.jpg

The modern concept of a wholly secular government is sometimes credited to the writings of English philosopher John Locke, but the phrase "separation of church and state" in this context is generally traced to a January 1, 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper.

Echoing the language of the founder of the first Baptist church in America, Roger Williams—who had written in 1644 of "[A] hedge or wall of separation between the garden of the church and the wilderness of the world"— Jefferson wrote, "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

Jefferson's metaphor of a wall of separation has been cited repeatedly by the U.S. Supreme Court. In Reynolds v. United States (1879) the Court wrote that Jefferson's comments "may be accepted almost as an authoritative declaration of the scope and effect of the [First] Amendment." In Everson v. Board of Education (1947), Justice Hugo Black wrote: "In the words of Thomas Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect a wall of separation between church and state."

I'm not sure where you are getting your American history from.

Last edited:
ALL children should be indoctrinated with Christianity or Judaism starting in the womb and continuing throughout their lives. They will be better people. And this would be a MUCH better world...

Cross-Star-of-David-signs.jpg

Actually, I firmly believe that parents and educators should encourage children to seek after God. It is the duty of parents to encourage their children to try to understand God's will for their life.

Try looking up "Most recent common ancestor" and "clade".

The modern concept of a wholly secular government is sometimes credited to the writings of English philosopher John Locke, but the phrase "separation of church and state" in this context is generally traced to a January 1, 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper.

Echoing the language of the founder of the first Baptist church in America, Roger Williams—who had written in 1644 of "[A] hedge or wall of separation between the garden of the church and the wilderness of the world"— Jefferson wrote, "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

Jefferson's metaphor of a wall of separation has been cited repeatedly by the U.S. Supreme Court. In Reynolds v. United States (1879) the Court wrote that Jefferson's comments "may be accepted almost as an authoritative declaration of the scope and effect of the [First] Amendment." In Everson v. Board of Education (1947), Justice Hugo Black wrote: "In the words of Thomas Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect a wall of separation between church and state."
The clause against establishment of religion by law means simply that, the government is not to fabricate a system of beliefs or expectations for their citizens to follow. The Supreme Court is not a cloister of priests nor the President pope. Education should have never have been allowed to become the "Sunday School" for secular/atheistic thought.

Same reason why there are black and white people.

Are you saying that blacks look more like apes and monkeys or that whites do??????

Christians, Conservatives and Republicans believe God created man.
Godless liberal democrats believe man evolved from an ape.

When God/Jesus Christ/Christianity were allowed in schools most of the kids turned out great.
Now most of them are godless, demonic punks.

Apparently you don't know what Evolution really is....only what you've been told by anti-evolutionists.

You are the dumbass.

Try some basic logic and reading comprehension.

So, if we don't have separation of church and state, what is the official religion of the U.S. Government?

Not really sure, however; they (liberals) are now trying to apply it as a rational to attack Syria.................. My educated guess is that it is SECULAR HUMANISM.

You are now trolling.

Your objections has been noted and answered several times.

You don't get "just once more." That's over and done.

Evolution in the science room, humanities in the liberal arts.

Forum List

Back