March 24th, 2018

I don't want my screwed up neighbor to be free to buy a gun and shoot me.
Sorry.

Should his right of free speech be taken away too so he doesn't offend you? /mocking sarcasm
Oh, everyone is free to support their cause, including Mike. Lots of new NRA members and new gun owners will definitely help stop the gun violence epidemic in this country (mocking sarcasm)
the 4 cowering police officers.
I never said the cops was the only solution. But let's stop slamming all cops because one thought the shots were coming from outside. Mistakes happen.
It was a mistake letting 17 kids be murdered? Thanks, you are a wonderful patriot.

it' was a mistake letting a 19 year old clearly mentally ill young man buy an AR 15

the answer to that is fewer guns... not more guns.

Sorry.

^^^^ :poke::popcorn:

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f44317059486d432e676966

Should his right of free speech be taken away too so he doesn't offend you? /mocking sarcasm
Oh, everyone is free to support their cause, including Mike. Lots of new NRA members and new gun owners will definitely help stop the gun violence epidemic in this country (mocking sarcasm)
the 4 cowering police officers.
I never said the cops was the only solution. But let's stop slamming all cops because one thought the shots were coming from outside. Mistakes happen.
It was a mistake letting 17 kids be murdered? Thanks, you are a wonderful patriot.

it' was a mistake letting a 19 year old clearly mentally ill young man buy an AR 15

the answer to that is fewer guns... not more guns.
The answer was hiding outside the school while kids were murdered. And the answer was the FBI ignoring his threats to shoot up the school. And the answer was the police who were called you his house over 30 times for various crimes and did nothing. And the answer is the school who does not want kids arrested for felonies at the school. Lol more gun control. lol

hey jilly, got one of these yet?
ac6b61ef-c1ec-4221-ac1a-833e1556aa16_1.307bdee30aa4750591febab1295ea6a5.jpeg

3-24-18 is a day fascist gun banners are marching to demand more gun control, for their masters the regressive liberal scumbags and the drive by media. So, what i propose everyone do who is against the attack on freedom is donate to the NRA. If not a member then join. Remember, once the fascist criminals ban guns, no one will be safe and freedom will be dead.

I am happy to tell you my Patriotic American brothers and sisters that I a Patriotic European and proud gun owner myself have just joined the NRA and also I give them a very handsome six figure financial donation. I now will get as many of my friends and their friends etc to also join the NRA and also give financial donations.

_gLmoSNJTj_MaOiINwVrAA.png

Thank You Lucy! The NRA welcomes you. Please take advantage of all the resources the NRA provides.You are part of our rising ranks which have increased over 5000,000 members since the FLA shooting

Welcome aboard

-Geaux

3-24-18 is a day fascist gun banners are marching to demand more gun control, for their masters the regressive liberal scumbags and the drive by media. So, what i propose everyone do who is against the attack on freedom is donate to the NRA. If not a member then join. Remember, once the fascist criminals ban guns, no one will be safe and freedom will be dead.

who wants to ban your guns, nutbar?

are you a felon?
a sexual predator?
mentally ill?
a spouse abuser?

if you're none of those things, no one wants your guns

but please, keep posting NRA garbage. it's not working as well as it used to for you.

Yes they do. Hillary Clinton already approved of the Australia plan which is/was complete confiscation

Its in the cards which is why they want universal (show me your papers) background checks

-Geaux

are you a felon?
a sexual predator?
mentally ill?
a spouse abuser?

but please, keep posting NRA garbage. it's not working as well as it used to for you.

Yes they do. Hillary Clinton already approved of the Australia plan which is/was complete confiscation

Its in the cards which is why they want universal (show me your papers) background checks

-Geaux

ok :cuckoo:

are you a felon?
a sexual predator?
mentally ill?
a spouse abuser?

-Geaux

ok :cuckoo:
If they don't want all the guns, liar, then tell me what good banning an AR15 would do when there are a hundred others just as powerful or more powerful? But hey, I know what you"ll do and it's one of two things, you'll ignore this request or respond with some nebulous nonsense.

And don't forget folks, if you can, donate to the NRA before the 24th! Thanks!

Sorry.

Then report her/him as a mental case. You've already diagnosed the illness right? Who decides if she's "mental"? You think the FBI can manage 40Million MORE entries in a database they already ignore and mismanage??? According to APA 70% of us have some mental illness. Could be she's just agorophobic and panicked to be outside. Needs mind altering drugs and the usual little follow-up care to make the sure the drugs aren't making her a threat to herself or others.
No, I was referring to people like Cruz, who publicly threatened to be a school shooter and routinely had episodes of aggressive behavior and owned 10 guns. Those kinds of people.
And yes, the FBI can handle the additional information just fine. We have this new thing called COMPUTERS. Look into it.

Forum List

Back