Marco rubio bites the hands that feed him.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
MARCO RUBIO BITES THE HANDS THAT FEED HIM.

“Americans chose a limited government that exists to protect our rights, not to grant them." Marco Rubio

UNGRATEFUL IMMIGRANT INGRATE HYPOCRITE.
This government allow his family to immigrate here, allowed him an education and allowed him a government job and he want an even bigger government job. President. Allowed him freedom he never would have had in Cuba. Rubi forgot where he came from. And now he blast that hand that gave him an hands up? Typical of right wing government employers. Government is only great when it is help you, not others.
MATTHEWS: I thought it was tinker toys. I thought it was primitive, that it was something you'd hear on a high school debating team. First of all, he went after government as some kind of evil, then he admitted that he had gone to school on student loans. Well, I went to school on student loans, my dad went to school on the G.I. Bill. Most of us have benefited from good government. Government's worked for us. I got in the Peace Corps, changed my life. You know, I am very pro-government and he admitted he was, too.

://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/matthews-blasts-rubios-rebuttal-speech-tin

Forum List

Back