Marco Rubio: Communist China is the biggest threat facing our country and Biden is asleep at the wheel

Unfortunately, the US was asleep at the wheel when it came to investing in alternative energy technologies

While we worshipped Big Oil, China was taking the lead in solar, batteries and wind technology.

Maybe if Marco was willing to vote for US investment in Green Technologies we would not have to buy them from China

China is going to win, the outright hostility by the media, elites and career politicians towards Trumps policies left no doubt in my mind.

Don't blame China for succeeding. The West became arrogant, our politicians more corrupt and Americas allies more anti-American by the day without consequences.

I just call balls and strikes. My own experiences in Canada exposed our system and I know it is well known by other nations. I just hope Americans are paying attention because it isn't people like me that are the threat..

Republicans insult the intelligence of the American public

They have fought investment in Green Technologies for decades.

Now that China has taken the lead they scream

Why are we buying from CHINA?

Republicans insult the intelligence of the American public

They have fought investment in Green Technologies for decades.

Now that China has taken the lead they scream

Why are we buying from CHINA?

I don' know if they have taken the lead on green energy or not though I have seen some videos showing development. However, I do know they are embracing ALL forms of energy to ensure their manufacturing continues to hum along so I'm not sure about the premise you project.

Furthermore, a great deal of pollution in some nations is committed by big businesses who had their start in the West. They went to other nations to avoid environmental regulations and to pollute to their hearts content.

It seems few want to raise this inconvenient truth.

Forum List

Back