Marco Rubio endorses Amazon unionization effort, bringing bipartisan support

Unions can certaeinly provide a force of good, as they did when they were first developed.

As we have entered a new cycle, where the left has embraced and pushed a fascist style regime, where certain large companies are allowed to exist a
so long s they do the Party's bidding,unionization as Sen Rubio put it, can be a force of good. Standing against the fascist goals of the left and the DNC party's attempts to centralize power and cancel all American values, is a cause worth uniting against!

?

But the right wingers tell us we can never be prosperous unless 95% of the country works for nothing and lives in cardboard boxes and fights over rich peoples' table scraps. Surely you're wrong. We need to be Somalia, only with swarms of illegal alien criminals sacking the place. It's the only solution to uppity white proles and their icky anti -globalist Americanism n stuff.
I am unsure who told you that....but it certainly wasn't someone from the right....in fact what you describe is what we see in left wing lead countries, such as China, Cuba, Vietnam, and North Korea

Not in countries that promote right wing values such as individual liberty and free will and self determination

nobody needs to be told that, which is why you're 'unsure'. Red China and multinationals get along great, they see eye to eye on everything these days, which is why some 300 of our biggest corps are now behind the BLM commies 110%.

Good, generate tens of thousands new Democrat voters with that silly juvenile Freeper rubbish; that'll teach em! lol you can't even win against lunatics and bizarre sexual deviants as it is now, and you want to double down on Stupid.
Are you on some sort of drugs? Did you quote the wrong post? Did you even READ what you quoted?

Are you trying to fake intelligence again? lol that's cute.
So...bath salts and meth this time?

everyone should consider joining a union. unions are a good thing!

The House is working on a bill supporting and protecting unionization efforts.

After spending his career crusading against unions I'll reserve my opinion till I see how he votes.
He is just showing that he feels his voter base hates Amazon more than unions

Or he doesn't want to lose elections any more.
If Republicans feel they have to start supporting unions to win elections; that would be a good thing

Depends on the union they're supporting; at Amazon, yes, the current teachers unions, no.
Your hypocrisy is showing, Republican.

I'm not a Republican; I'm a moderate independent with mostly conservative opinions. You right wing ideologue hypocrites keep losing elections because your sociopathic class warfare beleifs are just as bad for the country as the left wingers are. The only real differences area t least some of you make noises as if you;'re patriots and will admit Wall Street needs 'adjusting' and multinationals might not be all that grand after all, now that all that 'free trade' wasn't so free after all.

You're a Republican. Hated of teachers unions is based on the hatred of all unions.
Because, today, you hate Amazon because the owner also owns WAPO and Trump told you you MUST hate Amazon at all costs.

A union at Amazon is no different than any other union. Workers pooling their assets (labor) to fight for better conditions. To support one and not the other is simply you being a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back