Marco Rubio is such an asshole

Marco Rubio Warns GOP On WikiLeaks: 'Tomorrow, It Could Be Us'
He basically said they are just as shitty as she is. Moron.
Screw the duopoly. Screw Rubio. I hope the Fl voters tell him to GTFO

I'm voting for Rubio.

Rooting for foreign powers to hack into American computers to affect American elections is appalling.

Rubio understands this.

Trump's deranged poorly-educated supporters do not.
Trump supporters know it is appalling but we also support truth over corruption. Bring them down wether they are dems or reps. If they are corrupt they should be gone. Give me an honest politician that really wants what is best for America. Illegal immigrants, unvetted Muslim refugees, jobs leaving the USA and corruption in politics are not in america's best interest.

He is right you know.

I remember how repubs called people terrorist sympathizers when they objected to warrantless wiretapping and spying on Americans. Then Obama got into office and those same repubs started to wonder what if the NSA is spying on them?

Too late to think about it AFTER you openly supported and demonized anyone who showed concern. So Marco is right....it could be you guys next

He is right you know.

I remember how repubs called people terrorist sympathizers when they objected to warrantless wiretapping and spying on Americans. Then Obama got into office and those same repubs started to wonder what if the NSA is spying on them?

Too late to think about it AFTER you openly supported and demonized anyone who showed concern. So Marco is right....it could be you guys next
It's time we find out exactly who our politicians really are. But who are we kidding, anyone trying to expose the truth will be assasinated. Game continues as normal.

He is right you know.

It's time we find out exactly who our politicians really are. But who are we kidding, anyone trying to expose the truth will be assasinated. Game continues as normal.

Cant see the forest for the trees ass. Everytime you guys go this route a few years later you're crying about the same thing. For example: NOW going into Iraq was a bad idea. Oops...the left was right

He is right you know.

Cant see the forest for the trees ass. Everytime you guys go this route a few years later you're crying about the same thing. For example: NOW going into Iraq was a bad idea. Oops...the left was right
I thought Hillary voted to go in? I had faith in her. Are you saying she fucked up?

He is right you know.

I thought Hillary voted to go in? I had faith in her. Are you saying she fucked up?

Just remember the GOP loved the idea and the left told you it was a bad idea. fast forward a few years and you've come to your senses just too dam late. Like always. When Wiki starts going in on Republicans I cant wait to see your shock and dismay.

I'm voting for Rubio.

Rooting for foreign powers to hack into American computers to affect American elections is appalling.

Rubio understands this.

Rubio would have been our next president, but deporting brown people was much more important to the Trump Tards.

I'm voting for Rubio.

Rubio understands this.

Rubio would have been our next president, but deporting brown people was much more important to the Trump Tards.
Fuck Rubio and his corporatist ass

He is right you know.

Just remember the GOP loved the idea and the left told you it was a bad idea. fast forward a few years and you've come to your senses just too dam late. Like always. When Wiki starts going in on Republicans I cant wait to see your shock and dismay.
Reality check, I'm voting for Trump. He is doing exactly what I want him to do. Republican voters have woke up, the party must be destroyed and built from the ground up. Release all emails exposing corruption from any politician.

He is right you know.

Well did she make a horrible decision or not?

I'm voting for Rubio.

Rubio understands this.

No no no. It's never been about brown people, it's always been about America. Illegals are not good for America. You have bought into the race card and you have been fooled. Please think long and hard about the bullshit you are accepting. I like that you are a very neutral poster but I don't agree with you on this one.

Reality check, I'm voting for Trump. He is doing exactly what I want him to do. Republican voters have woke up, the party must be destroyed and built from the ground up. Release all emails exposing corruption from any politician.

Anything Trump does his suppporters tell themselves thats how they wanted it. When in reality you're just a sycophant.

I'm voting for Rubio.

Rubio understands this.

Yep, making America great again necessarily means controlling our borders.

Rubio should be deported.

Reality check, I'm voting for Trump. He is doing exactly what I want him to do. Republican voters have woke up, the party must be destroyed and built from the ground up.

Correct. It must be purged of people like you and those who coalesced around Trump from the beginning, thriving on his message of hate and division.

I'm voting for Rubio.

Rubio understands this.

Yep, making America great again necessarily means controlling our borders.

Rubio should be deported.

Rubio is an American citizen, tard. Or do you only consider white people to be Americans?

Reality check, I'm voting for Trump. He is doing exactly what I want him to do. Republican voters have woke up, the party must be destroyed and built from the ground up.

Correct. It must be purged of people like you and those who coalesced around Trump from the beginning, thriving on his message of hate and division.

Fuck off cuck, we are the future of the GOP. Trumps platform had revolutionized the Republican Party.

Fuck off cuck, we are the future of the GOP. Trumps platform had revolutionized the Republican Party.

Trump is going to lose decisively and I'm fairly certain the party leaders aren't going to let a mistake like this happen again.

Forum List

Back