🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marco Wiped The Floor With Him....

He had that velociraptor in the audience cackling every time he made one of his comments. Don't have the link cuz I heard it on the way to work, but CNN evidently was reporting that Cruz and Rubio were shaking hands at the breaks. Don't know exactly what that means, could mean the obvious collusion at trying to take down the Donald, or it could mean nothing at all.
It's not going to work.

Save Trump by propping up Rubio?

Riiiiiight!

Huh? The MSM is laying off Trump's dirty laundry...they know where the bodies are buried so to speak. And they're waiting until he gets the nomination before they unload on him. WAKEY WAKEY, Trump will get mincemeated and Hillary will win the White House.....think about that for once.

I find it amusing that the Liberals support Rubio over Trump. Common sense would dictate that they would be supporting either Bernie over Hillary or Hillary over Bernie. Instead of doing what common sense dictates, they are all out for Rubio whom they are not going to vote for either. One has to determine that they are scared shitless of Trump.

Rubio seriously looked like a little boy trying to annoy his dad into letting him off being grounded. Cruz came across like a sheister lawyer trying to entangle Trump in technicalities that are important only to him.

In the middle of it Trump looked like a patient parent about to take the kids to the woodshed.

Save Trump by propping up Rubio?

Riiiiiight!

Huh? The MSM is laying off Trump's dirty laundry...they know where the bodies are buried so to speak. And they're waiting until he gets the nomination before they unload on him. WAKEY WAKEY, Trump will get mincemeated and Hillary will win the White House.....think about that for once.
Rubio shot their full load of scandals on Trump in less than 2 mins. They'll have to make up some new ones now.

Rubio shot their full load of scandals on Trump in less than 2 mins. They'll have to make up some new ones now.

Watch the video in my Trump and Rubio the morning after OP....you'll see what's coming at Trump for now on....

Watch the video in my Trump and Rubio the morning after OP....you'll see what's coming at Trump for now on....
And he'll say it's bullshit and move on. That's all that ever happens. None of this shit works one him.......mainly because his accusers all suck. They have no credibility left.

Rubio won last night's debate, but it's probably too little too late.

He didn't win it on issues he won it on cheap shots, interrupting and one liners. Trump will clobber that little slacker Cuban weasel next time.

This, Many in this state are quite frankly regretting reelecting him. And many do not like him anymore here.

That's odd since Rubio has only run once for the Senate...you sure you live in Florida?

This, Many in this state are quite frankly regretting reelecting him. And many do not like him anymore here.

That's odd since Rubio has only run once for the Senate...you sure you live in Florida?
You sure you know what your talking about? He served in our State body and then got elected to the Senate which I was referring to he still got reelected. C- For that effort though

You sure you know what your talking about? He served in our State body and then got elected to the Senate which I was referring to he still got reelected. C- For that effort though

Except going for a different office isn't getting REelected... F for failure though.

Tom Horn got hung........again........before Trump unleashed the 'Jersey Squish' on Rubio late this A.M... And Marco, in his manic manner, continues to rant on this afternoon in Oklahoma, trying to save the establishment Repubs, the USA, and most notably, his own ass, through a series of manic soundbites.
In case it's not noticed, I do emphasize the term manic!!! :happy-1:

Tom Horn got hung........again........before Trump unleashed the 'Jersey Squish' on Rubio late this A.M... And Marco, in his manic manner, continues to rant on this afternoon in Oklahoma, trying to save the establishment Repubs, the USA, and most notably, his own ass, through a series of manic soundbites.
In case it's not noticed, I do emphasize the term manic!!! :happy-1:

Trump again owns the media spotlight with the Christie endorsement, Rubio had the media's attention for what 2 hours this morning :laugh: Rubio and Cruz must be thinking God is messing with them at this point. lol

Trump is destroying the La Raza Rube-ee-I-ee-I-owe neocon puppet.

Trump will reap a huge Delegate haul on Super Trumpday. He will easily win every state, except MAYBE Texas (where he will still get a large percentage of the delegates).

In 3-4 weeks Trump should have the nomination wrapped up and people will be saying Rube-ee-I-ee-I-WHO?

:rofl:

Tom Horn got hung........

For a shooting I didn't do although there were plenty I did do and didn't get caught at. You got dry gulched by that son of a bitch Pat Garrett. I didn't really die...slip-knot in the rope and I sneaked past them pasty-faced onlookers and hid in the mountains until I could steal a fresh horse and a rifle. I'm almost 150 years old and have seen a snake-oiler or two in my time and that Trump dandy is a sidewinder.....don't vote for snakes, especially sidewinders is my advice, Mr. Bonty.

Forum List

Back