🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marco Wiped The Floor With Him....

He had to come out swinging, and needs to continue doing so. Being the establishment alternative candidate won't be enough when you're this far behind. Plus I'd think Trump would get most of Cruz's voters if Cruz drops out.

Hmmmm....can't imagine a Cruz voter going to Trump after he's been calling Cruz a liar for weeks. I believe Rubio will get most of the Cruz crowd unless Cruz wins Tejas.

Does anyone else have a problem with a short, slight little man like Rubio being our President. It will kind of project the US as a faggy place. This cannot be good, especially after 8 years of Obama.

Rubio is built like a linebacker ya closet-case nitwit.

View attachment 64869

a 7th grade linebacker

Rubio is 5'10" bout average height

ok, an 8th grade linebacker.

:rolleyes:

He had to come out swinging, and needs to continue doing so. Being the establishment alternative candidate won't be enough when you're this far behind. Plus I'd think Trump would get most of Cruz's voters if Cruz drops out.

Hmmmm....can't imagine a Cruz voter going to Trump after he's been calling Cruz a liar for weeks. I believe Rubio will get most of the Cruz crowd unless Cruz wins Tejas.
Yeah, could be. I was just thinking about the establishment/anti-establishment angle, but I admit I'm having trouble keeping up on all this.

Wolf Blitzer should have had Marco removed from the debate. He and Cruz turned the whole thing into a damn circus. Wolf lost control of the debate. Marco and Cruz acted like a couple of school yard ruffians.

In other words, real men stood up to your bully and he lost

There are certainly people blowing Trump's horn this morning, but what I'd love to know from the people who say Trump won the debate is: Why? What standards did you use to judge that? What on Earth does that man do that makes so many people say he won? Or being an on-line poll, are the Trumpsters just replying 100 times each?
Simple, he stood in the middle of the fire being directed at him on both flanks and fired back. He held his ground and responded. Thats what the frontrunner must do and thats what he did. Not to mention he doubled down on PP and not letting "people die in the streets". This was his baptism of fire so to speak and he passed it. If the tables were turned and it was a 2 on 1 on either Cruz or Rubio it would have been a whole other story. They wouldn't have held up. Everyone saw what Rubio did a couple weeks ago when attacked...he choked, sputtered and repeated through it all.

Trump won because he never folded and defended his position(s) when under heavy fire. Lesser individuals would have never held up.

only fool I know who goes around thinking they are funny to join the Troll gang of losers. hello ignore

Rubio got the better of Trump a couple times but with the top three screaming at each other like teenage girls at a sock hop I don't see how any of them can be proclaimed a winner.
CNN mod lost control, fortunately I could keep 'rewinding' or whatever the hell you call it, until I was able to hear what each of them was saying. How do you shut them up? I propose that at the next debate, when two or more candidates talk over each other for more than 4 seconds, the microphones go off. Just like that. Until they shut up and take turns.
That being said, I enjoyed watching the drubbing. And no one sounded like a teenaged girl.

Yeah, could be. I was just thinking about the establishment/anti-establishment angle, but I admit I'm having trouble keeping up on all this.

I hear ya. I decided this would be the last campaign I'd take an interest in and decided Rubio was the best choice of the original 17. One thing I've found is that sites and commentators I used to trust mostly all have fallen for the Trumpster like hookers with hinges on their heels. It ain't easy being a Rubio fan, especially after New Hampshire but I stayed with him and last night I got my reward.

Rubio and Cruz were dismantling Trump last night, I guess they finally figured out they needed to start attacking him.

There are certainly people blowing Trump's horn this morning, but what I'd love to know from the people who say Trump won the debate is: Why? What standards did you use to judge that? What on Earth does that man do that makes so many people say he won? Or being an on-line poll, are the Trumpsters just replying 100 times each?
Simple, he stood in the middle of the fire being directed at him on both flanks and fired back. He held his ground and responded. Thats what the frontrunner must do and thats what he did. Not to mention he doubled down on PP and not letting "people die in the streets". This was his baptism of fire so to speak and he passed it. If the tables were turned and it was a 2 on 1 on either Cruz or Rubio it would have been a whole other story. They wouldn't have held up. Everyone saw what Rubio did a couple weeks ago when attacked...he choked, sputtered and repeated through it all.

Trump won because he never folded and defended his position(s) when under heavy fire. Lesser individuals would have never held up.

Trumps "I won't let people die on the streets" was very telling
Cruz refused to say....neither would I

Rubio got the better of Trump a couple times but with the top three screaming at each other like teenage girls at a sock hop I don't see how any of them can be proclaimed a winner.
CNN mod lost control, fortunately I could keep 'rewinding' or whatever the hell you call it, until I was able to hear what each of them was saying. How do you shut them up? I propose that at the next debate, when two or more candidates talk over each other for more than 4 seconds, the microphones go off. Just like that. Until they shut up and take turns.
That being said, I enjoyed watching the drubbing. And no one sounded like a teenaged girl.

I thought the format was very unfair
Almost every question was directed at Trump and you only were allowed time if someone criticized you

Poor Carson was sitting in the wings saying....Will someone criticize me?

Nope, Sorry, Trump Had a Very Good Night

I'm hearing a cavalcade of Republican operatives and pundits on the cable nets this morning explaining how Trump is basically done, caput, might as well get out of the race now. Hard-charging Rubio flustered him, beat him up, showed that he doesn't deal in policy details. We all have ways in believing what we want to believe, especially when the alternatives are so bleak. I'm willing to believe that Trump lost some of his support from the part of his coalition which is made of people who thought he was a leading public policy mind. But I'm figuring there weren't that many of those people. So probably not a problem.

The hits about Trump not being a real conservative were, I think, equally off the mark and actually revealing about how Movement Conservatives and Republican elites don't fully get what a lot of their voters actually mean by 'conservative'.

Read More →

Wolf Blitzer should have had Marco removed from the debate. He and Cruz turned the whole thing into a damn circus. Wolf lost control of the debate. Marco and Cruz acted like a couple of school yard ruffians.

Translation: my bully finally got his ass whipped. :lol:
I am not a Trump supporter, I believe him to be a bully. But Rubio and Cruz did not pull it off last night. Their attack or tag team match , smelled of sheer desperation. To take down Trump they need to use the real truth. And be confident enough to let the man answer their accusations. Just sayin. I feel some folks are in so much of a hurry to see Trump fall that they dont see the facts of what took place. But if I am wrong Trump should not win the next primary. Lets see what happens it will be interesting.
This is one time I hope I am wrong. Use Trumps own stupidity against him instead of what took place. It will just strengthen peoples support for Trump.

It's too bad these GOP debates are being viewed by the rubes as if they are WWF matches.

In reality, John Kasich was the best one out there, who had the best ideas. But no one gives a shit about sane, responsible, workable solutions to the issues we are facing.

The rubes want shiny objects, fireworks, ooohs and ahhhhs.

Translation: my bully finally got his ass whipped. :lol:
I am not a Trump supporter, I believe him to be a bully. But Rubio and Cruz did not pull it off last night. Their attack or tag team match , smelled of sheer desperation. To take down Trump they need to use the real truth. And be confident enough to let the man answer their accusations. Just sayin. I feel some folks are in so much of a hurry to see Trump fall that they dont see the facts of what took place. But if I am wrong Trump should not win the next primary. Lets see what happens it will be interesting.
This is one time I hope I am wrong. Use Trumps own stupidity against him instead of what took place. It will just strengthen peoples support for Trump.

Real truth? Anytime they tried Trump just called them a liar and it turned into a shouting match...... I watched the thing from start to finish. Trump got beat soundly. He got hammered on the Supreme court Topic as well as Israel and the illegal workers.

Think that in four years....or would it take eight.....Rubio might mature sufficiently to control his instinct to tantrum?

Better, if he started a business and met a payroll for a year or two he might become an actual Republican?

Rubio sealed the deal on his home state loss. He appeared childish screaming the same thing over and over louder each time.

Forum List

Back