Marco Wiped The Floor With Him....

Does anyone else have a problem with a short, slight little man like Rubio being our President. It will kind of project the US as a faggy place. This cannot be good, especially after 8 years of Obama.

Does anyone else have a problem with a short, slight little man like Rubio being our President. It will kind of project the US as a faggy place. This cannot be good, especially after 8 years of Obama.

Rubio is built like a linebacker ya closet-case nitwit.

time houston poll.png

Vote Now: Who Won the Tenth Republican Debate?

drudge houston poll.png

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

And before you say "Oh, but those are just online polls." They have been 100% consistent this election cycle with Trumps rise in the election polls in the days after a debate.

And before you say "Oh, but those are just online polls." They have been 100% consistent this election cycle with Trumps rise in the election polls in the days after a debate.

They are online polls....easy to slam. You can delete the cookie a vote installs and keep voting. Trump fans knew what they'd just seen and were desperate to save him......Remember, a bruise takes a few days to rise.

There are certainly people blowing Trump's horn this morning, but what I'd love to know from the people who say Trump won the debate is: Why? What standards did you use to judge that? What on Earth does that man do that makes so many people say he won? Or being an on-line poll, are the Trumpsters just replying 100 times each?

And before you say "Oh, but those are just online poll." They have been 100% consistent this election cycle with Trumps rise in the election polls in the days after a debate.

Trump supporters take their cues from Ron Paul who also "won" every debate in online polls

Anyone who watched last night and doesn't think Rubio won is lying

The difference being Trump actually has won on election day. Something Paul never did. Your analogy fails...

Kasich would make a great vp to kasich. I love the way this is going. So predictable

I don't know....I used to like Kasich but his demeanor in these debates is getting irritating. He's taking credit for what Newt Gingrich did to rope in Clinton in those years with the contract with America. John was there but it was Newt leading the way. He might make a good VP but his contacts in Congress mostly aren't there anymore.

Actually Gingrich took credit for Kasich work. Kasich was the budget chairman who created the balanced budget that lead to the first surplus in over 100 years. Kasich is the archatect

There are certainly people blowing Trump's horn this morning, but what I'd love to know from the people who say Trump won the debate is: Why? What standards did you use to judge that? What on Earth does that man do that makes so many people say he won? Or being an on-line poll, are the Trumpsters just replying 100 times each?

I believe it's the ease with which Rubio destroyed him...they're in denial he could be defrocked so quickly by a guy who's said all along he's not there to attack other Republicans. I've known all along Rubio isn't a guy you push your luck with and Trump found that out the hard way.

Rubio got the better of Trump a couple times but with the top three screaming at each other like teenage girls at a sock hop I don't see how any of them can be proclaimed a winner.

Rubio got the better of Trump a couple times but with the top three screaming at each other like teenage girls at a sock hop I don't see how any of them can be proclaimed a winner.

Agree

Candidates screaming over each other doesn't look very professional. Poor Carson was out there begging to get called on. Like the ugly girl at a dance hoping to get asked

Actually Gingrich took credit for Kasich work. Kasich was the budget chairman who created the balanced budget that lead to the first surplus in over 100 years. Kasich is the archatect

Well, to be fair, they all stole Ross Perot's plan and turned it into the contract with America. Newt was Speaker and Kasich worked for Newt....I'm not saying Kasich wasn't instrumental...he was but he's claiming credit and I dispute how important he really was.

BTW, if there were really "surpluses" in those years, the debt should have been reduced...it wasn't.

:rolleyes-41:

How many Republican primary voter minds were actually changed last night?

Good question....we'll find out next Tuesday but I believe Rubio did himself proud last night.
He had to come out swinging, and needs to continue doing so. Being the establishment alternative candidate won't be enough when you're this far behind. Plus I'd think Trump would get most of Cruz's voters if Cruz drops out.

I see the Trump supporters are laying low this morning...not that I blame them. :badgrin:
no, they are laying low because of you. try getting a clue. no one cares about a chest beating fool, who starts a thread and then proceeds to insult everyone

Forum List

Back