🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marijuana could soon be regulated like alchohol in all 50 states

Just legalize it, people smoke it anyway.
I get what you are saying here, but if every wrong doing was made legal, there would most definitely be no justice for those who became victims of the wrong doings because there would no longer be a punishment for those who are guilty of the wrong doings.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Smoking marijuana is not a "wrong doing".
What kind of favor is it then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I get what you are saying here, but if every wrong doing was made legal, there would most definitely be no justice for those who became victims of the wrong doings because there would no longer be a punishment for those who are guilty of the wrong doings.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nor does it produce "victims".

God bless you always!!!

Holly

People only think that about pot because we've been brainwashed into thinking this.
People started getting brainwashed on the " JUST SAY NO" since the early 80's
if you study the history of this, and learn how the Government has actually had a patent on pot since 2003, one can read it learn it is true, as the Government claimed it was not a medicinal drug that patent back then proved otherwise. Now there is multiple authentic information that also proves how it is medicinal.

The Big Pharma and the Government does not want ppl to think this is true because they lose billions , notice how BIG PHARMA wants to create some fake bs of it now. They want their hands into the money maker...

There are stocks in it, and it is proven an excellent source for Epilepsy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They started the PATENT in the 90's but it was granted I believe until 2003

upload_2017-4-2_19-28-56.png

upload_2017-4-2_19-29-34.png

Patent US6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

The Government has purposely lied to keep it illegal, in turn that created a nice circle of criminals to keep the cops their grant money, gave the DEA their grant money ( FED. GRANT MONEY), it kept the court systems in money via paid off fines, it kept quotas in the prison filled..............this is a circle of MONEY MAKING scams.................. The Government will always USE DRUGS, KIDS, Animals in order to make people think whatever laws are passed get validated using those guilt trip lines. In turn those laws spread out into many, many other areas without the public realizing it. It is population control beyond what the average person is even aware of ...
===============================================================
where R is H, substituted or unsubstituted alkyl, carboxyl, alkoxy, aryl, aryloxy, arylalkyl, halo or amino.
16. The method of claim 15, wherein the cannabinoid is not a psychoactive cannabinoid.
17. The method of claim 15 where the ischemic or neurodegenerative disease is an ischemic infarct, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and human immunodeficiency virus dementia, Down's syndrome, or heart disease.
18. A method of treating a disease with a cannabinoid that has substantially no binding to the NMDA receptor, comprising determining whether the disease is caused by oxidative stress, and if the disease is caused by oxidative stress, administering the cannabinoid in a therapeutically effective antioxidant amount.
19. The method of claim 18, wherein the cannabinoid has a volume of distribution of at least 1.5 L/kg and substantially no activity at the cannabinoid receptor.
20. The method of claim 19, wherein the cannabinoid has a volume of distribution of at least 10 L/kg.
21. The method of claim 1, wherein the cannabinoid selectively inhibits an enzyme activity of 5- and 15-lipoxygenase more than an enzyme activity of 12-lipoxygenase.
22. A method of treating a neurodegenerative or ischemic disease in the central nervous system of a subject, comprising administering to the subject a therapeutically effective amount of a compound selected from any of the compounds of claims 9 through 13.

Patent US6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

God bless you always!!!

Holly

People only think that about pot because we've been brainwashed into thinking this.
if you study the history of this, and learn how the Government has actually had a patent on pot since 2003, one can read it learn it is true, as the Government claimed it was not a medicinal drug that patent back then proved otherwise. Now there is multiple authentic information that also proves how it is medicinal.

The Big Pharma and the Government does not want ppl to think this is true because they lose billions , notice how BIG PHARMA wants to create some fake bs of it now. They want their hands into the money maker...

It could be she interprets as "wrongdoing" based solely on the fact that it's illegal. Some of us still need edumacatin' that just because some lawmaker makes something illegal doesn't mean it's actually "wrong". And then cue the rest of your post....

Gummint has a "patent on pot"? Impossible. On synthetic cannabis maybe but you can't patent Nature.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It could be she interprets as "wrongdoing" based solely on the fact that it's illegal. Some of us still need edumacatin' that just because some lawmaker makes something illegal doesn't mean it's actually "wrong". And then cue the rest of your post....

Gummint has a "patent on pot"? Impossible. On synthetic cannabis maybe but you can't patent Nature.

Oh but they did, seriously, go check it out there is an entire article on it the link I posted..

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh but they did, seriously, go check it out there is an entire article on it the link I posted..

That has to be a synthetic. Check it out -- it lists "inventors". You can't "invent" a plant that's already been around for thousands of years.

My preference would be for it to be regulated like a prescription drug and then my insurance would have paid for it. I never used illegal drugs but my wife who suffers from fibromyalgia tried medical marijuana for a while for her pain. She'd get the mixture that had more pain relief than the getting high affect and make up capsules she'd take occasionally. Mostly it put her to sleep and she'd take it and retire to the bedroom to nap away the afternoon. It sure was safer than the opioid prescription she had. Be careful with that stuff.

Forum List

Back