Marijuana decriminalization officially takes effects in new mexico

th

Legalize it all and put a high federal tax stamp on it...

*****SMILE*****

:)

...with stiff fines and jail time for unlicensed sales and production.

Well, New Mexico already has legal medical marijuana (my roomie's sister in law has a card), and now they have decriminalized it.

What do you want to bet that it's legal for recreational use in the next couple of years?

Those who blow their pot smoke in public near me will be met with insecticide spray in the face.
Hey, Raid is legal, right?

You know, generally speaking, most places where it's legal (like CO) don't allow marijuana to be smoked in public places. You can smoke in your yard, on your front porch, or in your house, but you aren't supposed to be smoking in public places. I don't think that's gonna be a problem.

Those who blow their pot smoke in public near me will be met with insecticide spray in the face.

You know, generally speaking, most places where it's legal (like CO) don't allow marijuana to be smoked in public places. You can smoke in your yard, on your front porch, or in your house, but you aren't supposed to be smoking in public places. I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
It already is a problem. I have to keep an air filtration mask with me.
Most often it comes out of cars on the road.
I had to cancel a hotel room recently because of pot smoke wafting into my room the at the ‘smoke free’ hotel.
I’ve written my state reps twice already and I’m being ignored.
Pretty scary scenario.

I had to cancel a hotel room recently because of pot smoke wafting into my room the at the ‘smoke free’ hotel.
Pretty scary scenario.
you are being ignored because you come off as pretty extreme....air filtration mask...

As long as the godforsaken God awful rat race exists working folk will look for a way to relieve the stresses this society impose. Treat it like alcohol.

Pretty scary scenario.
You should probably see a doctor for this problem. Severe germaphobla is not healthy.

Pretty scary scenario.
you are being ignored because you come off as pretty extreme....air filtration mask...
Yes. Air filtration mask to prevent contact issues.
You’re ignorant.
This Is Why Smoking Weed Causes Depersonalization Disorder

Cannabis, marijuana, weed, pot, anxiety and panic attacks

Marijuana Decriminalization Officially Takes Effect In New Mexico
New Mexico’s marijuana decriminalization went into effect on Monday, about three months after the reform legislation was signed into law by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D).

Another one bites the dust soon it is going to be nation wide should other drugs go legal gawd help us..
About time... can’t happen federally quick enough... and yes, all other drugs should be legal and highly regulated

Pretty scary scenario.
You should probably see a doctor for this problem. Severe germaphobla is not healthy.
I have. So have friends who have had the same reaction.
Pot causes serious problems for some people.
Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

Marijuana Decriminalization Officially Takes Effect In New Mexico
New Mexico’s marijuana decriminalization went into effect on Monday, about three months after the reform legislation was signed into law by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D).

Another one bites the dust soon it is going to be nation wide should other drugs go legal gawd help us..
About time... can’t happen federally quick enough... and yes, all other drugs should be legal and highly regulated
Right.
Including severe penalties for those who subject others to their drugs including effects of their resulting behavior.

Pretty scary scenario.
You’re ignorant.

like i said....extreme.....

Pretty scary scenario.
I have. So have friends who have had the same reaction.
Pot causes serious problems for some people.
Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?
It's not that I don't comprehend. I just don't give a shit.

Pretty scary scenario.
You’re ignorant.

like i said....extreme.....
More common than peanut, shellfish or penicillin allergies.
You might be setting yourself up for jail time.

Forum List

Back