Marijuana Is Saving Lives

And destroying brain cells.

So's alcohol. Would question the downside though. If dumb enough to drink alcohol in the first place loosing brain cells probably wont be noticed. :)

Any and all of that stuff does more harm than good (in the long run).

You should tell that to 6 year old girl in the video and her parents.

It's helping to save my life so you should look my husband and my child in the eye and tell them I should die from cancer because you believe it does more harm than good.

I would be dead right now without medical marijuana.

That little girl in the video would be dead now without medical marijuana.

It certainly is not helping save your life. It is merely helping you deal with the pain. Which is fine and I have no problem with that, but don't lie about it.

So's alcohol. Would question the downside though. If dumb enough to drink alcohol in the first place loosing brain cells probably wont be noticed. :)

It's helping to save my life so you should look my husband and my child in the eye and tell them I should die from cancer because you believe it does more harm than good.

It certainly is not helping save your life. It is merely helping you deal with the pain. Which is fine and I have no problem with that, but don't lie about it.

Might be. I assume she uses a high-CBD strain like the 6 year old with seizure disorder. Find out what you're talking about before talking next time.

Might be. I assume she uses a high-CBD strain like the 6 year old with seizure disorder. Find out what you're talking about before talking next time.

Pot is pot: THC is THC. If it's not marijuana then don't call it marijuana. Use a little common sense next time before making yourself look as if you're high.

I KNOW what I'm talking about, she has cancer , the marijuana is not curing the cancer, it is mitigating the pain. Which is great, but conclusively stating "marijuana is saving my life" is hyperbole at best.

Some of these folks sound like a television pharmaceutical commercial. They tell you the ONE symptom a drug MIGHT help with while listing a bucket list of all the things it might harm (or brushing the harmful side effects under the rug).

Some of these folks sound like a television pharmaceutical commercial. They tell you the ONE symptom a drug MIGHT help with while listing a bucket list of all the things it might harm (or brushing the harmful side effects under the rug).

In Dana's case the potential loss of brain cells could not be more devastating, I mean she only has ten to being with.

Cancer isn't causing me any pain.

The drugs I have to take for the cancer causes pain in my stomach but what I'm using medical marijuana for is to keep food in my stomach.

The drug I have to take makes just about everything I put in my mouth come right back up. Quickly and violently. When I started this drug I was a size 9. Today, I'm a size 1 and in denial about having to go to a size zero.

However if I take a couple hits of medical marijuana, the food stays in my stomach most of the time.

It has nothing to do with pain. It has to do with not becoming emaciated and not being able to fight the cancer.

If I didn't have medical marijuana to keep food in me, I would probably be dead now.

Last edited:
I'd be dead now if it wasn't for my drug of choice.

That is what every addict says. It's how they rationalize their addiction. It is one of the reasons addictions are so hard to treat.

Pot is pot: THC is THC. If it's not marijuana then don't call it marijuana. Use a little common sense next time before making yourself look as if you're high.

You're wrong.

The marijuana strain that they developed has no THC in it. It does have the CBD in it and that's what prevents the 400 grand mall seizures the little girl has each day without the medical marijuana.

The strain they developed is called Charolette's Web. After the little girl whose life has been saved by that drug.

Seriously, watch the video. You might learn something.

I KNOW what I'm talking about, she has cancer , the marijuana is not curing the cancer, it is mitigating the pain. Which is great, but conclusively stating "marijuana is saving my life" is hyperbole at best.

"Dr. Sean McAllister, a scientist from the Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, made an astounding discovery about CBD. McAllister has been studying cannabinoid compounds for 10 years now in search of new therapeutic interventions for various cancers. He discovered that cannabidiol is a potent inhibitor of cancer cell proliferation, metastasis, and tumor growth.

Results of his experiments on breast cancer show that the number of cancer cells diminished as more CBD was applied. Essentially, CBD may be a generally effective way to switch off the cancer-causing gene, providing patients with a non-toxic therapy to treat aggressive forms of cancer."
Cannabidiol CBD Fighting Inflammation amp...Medical Jane

Go fuck yourself.

Once again.

The only reason I'm using medical marijuana for cancer is to keep food in me.

One of the worst things that can happen to a cancer patient is that they become emaciated. When that happens the body can't fight the cancer.

Medical marijuana is helping to save my life.

If I didn't have it I would probably be dead now.

Once again.

One of the worst things that can happen to a cancer patient is that they become emaciated. When that happens the body can't fight the cancer.

Suggest not spending too much more time on this Dana. Stupid people will cling to their stupidity til their dying breaths. Whereas all you get is additional stress.

Stay well.

Once again.

I understand Dana,but this is the third thread I've seen you post this in and each time you make it seem like the marijuana is fighting off the cancer, and it isn't.

That's my point.

Once again.

I understand Dana,but this is the third thread I've seen you post this in and each time you make it seem like the marijuana is fighting off the cancer, and it isn't.

That's my point.

Shut the fuck up and update your ignorance and quit pestering people getting well despite your clinging to old outdated information.

Cannabidiol CBD Fighting Inflammation amp...Medical Jane

How dare you tell a medical patient they're not getting benefit from whateever they claim they are. If a patient's improving and they attribute it to prayer say "that's great." But if you dispute it keep your opinions to yourself.

Dana's a real person, not an abstract.

At one time the miracle drug was tobacco. It was widely believed that cigarettes cured lung cancer.

No brain cells are being destroyed. In fact, the girl in the video has a brain disease called epilepsy. Which caused her to have around 400 grand mall seizures a day. Those seizures cause brain damage.

She has pediatric epilepsy which caused 400 seizures A WEEK.

You probably can't get 400 seizures in a day.

Even the idiots that smoke heavily and come into my store "straight" are as dumb as rocks. By reading many posts in this forum I'm willing to bet that there are a lot of "heads" here as well. Do you get high?

No, I'm too busy. :) I tried it...Three times think it is in college. Was each time already fairly drunk so never saw what the big deal was. Noticed slight increase in color though, was about it.

Then you can't really comment on what pot does to a person's thought process. Even when someone isn't smoking it will remain in the system for a month or more (speaking of chronic users). You can tell by Dana's responses that pot doesn't help one think clearly.

Can find out what it does the same way I do information about the universe despite not being an astronaut - Google. :)

Many things cannot be put into words or demonstrated, and of course, the only testimonials are going to be raves.

Every "high" pothead I've ever TRIED to have a conversation with sounded like he had an IQ of about 10 (and I'm being generous). Pot, simply put, makes a person stupid!! Drunks, too, are blathering idiots.

Gee, every high person you've tried talking to seemed...high? Fancy that. :)

Even the idiots that smoke heavily and come into my store "straight" are as dumb as rocks. By reading many posts in this forum I'm willing to bet that there are a lot of "heads" here as well. Do you get high?

No, I'm too busy. :) I tried it...Three times think it is in college. Was each time already fairly drunk so never saw what the big deal was. Noticed slight increase in color though, was about it.

Then you can't really comment on what pot does to a person's thought process. Even when someone isn't smoking it will remain in the system for a month or more (speaking of chronic users). You can tell by Dana's responses that pot doesn't help one think clearly.

Can find out what it does the same way I do information about the universe despite not being an astronaut - Google. :)

An astronaut can take pictures; give eyewitness accounts of what he sees; and take samples for scientific research. Potheads will simply tell you what they want you to hear and try to paint a pretty picture. So comparing an astronaut to a space cadet is like comparing apples to corncobs.

Forum List

Back