Marijuana poisoning incidents spike in Washington state

If potheads want to poison their children who is someone else to tell them no. Take the kids away if it's that important. Some gay couple will be happy to get a druggie kid to abuse.

LOL....considering that no one dies from marijuana poisoning....unlike alcohol poisoning or opiod poisoning or the many reasons that people actually poison themselves.....

I am sure that the parents of those children who die of accidental poisonings appreciate your sweet thoughts of their children.
If someone poisons me with their pot -- and that includes simply smoking pot in my vicinity -- and I kill them in self defense there will be marijuana poisoning deaths.
Pot is not a benign drug for some. For some people it is a debilitating, crippling anxiety producer. You try living a conscious nightmare. Someone makes me feel that way with their reckless pot use and I'll hurt them badly.

yeah- I feel that same way about perfume.

Someone wears perfume around me- and I kill them in self defense....there will be perfume poisoning deaths....I will hurt those ladies wearing perfume badly.....if someone makes me feel that way...

LOL.....
You've been enlightened but are ultra conservative in your reaction. I can't help you beyond that. You are a close minded, fascist ultra con. Must be a democrat.

You are a fascist who threatens to kill those who don't behave as you require them to. You are a close minded fascist- must be an idiot.

Wrong. You have it backwards. I don't tell anyone to not use pot. I tell them don't inflict it upon me or you will suffer retribution. It's not a benign substance for everyone. Most people are ignorant of that fact. I've now enlightened you, consider yourself warned. If you insist on your fascism I'll have to share my eau de pepper spray or mace #5 with you. Or worse, if necessary.

Yeah.....you must be a ton of fun to be around as you dictate to everyone around you what they can or cannot due or face your wrath.

Forum List

Back