Marijuana

Should Marijuana be legalized for medical purposes?

• Total voters
Marijuana is a very controversial topic in our political world today, and I would like to know what our society has to say itabout the way some view it. Some people think it is a Class A drug that is fatal and similar to all the other hard core drugs (i.e. Ecstacy and LSD). But others, like me, know that marijuana is just another plant found in the wilderness that has medical compounds that can help the ill. Yes, marijuana does have psychoactive compounds, but there is no doubt that there are other drugs prescribed by doctors that are more potent. Oxycontin and Morphine are prescribed to patients with chronic pain, but the symptoms are a bit psychoactive. Unlike those drugs, marijuana has a chemical compound called Cannabidiol (CBD) that can be extracted away from the psychoactive compounds in it; such as Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). If there is proof that marijuana has medical purposes then why is it classified as a Class A drug? Yes, it is used as a recreational drug at times, but that does not give an excuse to make it illegal because, unlike alcohol or tobacco, it is not fatal. Marijuana can be harmful in the sense that one can develop lung cancer for smoking it, but there are healthier ways to use marijuana; for instance, cooking it and consuming it. If there are ways to avoid harmful circumstances under marijuana than why shouldn't it be the first drug recommendation to patients? These are things society needs to learn about to fully understand the debate on marijuana. If evidence is not being shown to society then how would any one know what marijuana really is? What are your thoughts and opinions? The link provided is for any one who wants to learn more about marijuana and it's medical purposes by Dr. Sanja Gupta. (copy and paste link)

If the medical argument could be separated from the chronic potheads... I'd be fine with medical applications. But in reality, the medical argument is nothing more than a means to get the pothead nose under the 'legalizing pot' tent.

So... 'No'.

And FTR: I smoked pot dam' near everyday, pot from 14 years old through my late 30s... There was no upside.

Sorry you had a bad trip man...

Dude... it wasn't a bad trip. I loved smokin' pot. I've smoked more pot than most of these kids will ever see...

But the fact is that it was not a plus in my life... and even when I was smoking it every day... I never thought that legalizing its use was a good idea. 'Cause.. it's just not.

How is it any worse than alcohol?

"worse"?

Why does it need to be worse than alcohol?

How about Cocaine?

Should it need to be worse than Cocaine?

Pot strips one of their ambition, their initiative... their cognitive acuity.

And today's pot is HEROINE compared to what it was in the day.

True story... a few years back, I had a crew of a dozen or so guys on a project that I had a couple hours from town. So I put everyone up in a hotel over there...

I stopped by the hotel before I headed back to town one evenin' and the kids were passin' a fatty and I was in a celebratory mood and took a few hits... that's all! Three small, tokes... I had a few beers to boot and headed home.

About a half hour later... I'm on a long strip of interstate that runs across the glades called "Alligator Alley" ... and I broke out into this profound sweat... and was on well on my way to passin' out... so I pull over and let the kid that was riding with me drive. Within about 5 minutes I was literally SOAKED in sweat and BLIND AS A BAT! Weirdest thing was that the blindess was 'white'... All I could see was 'white'. Held my hand up to my face and all I could see was white. I AM TELLING YOU: MY ASS WAS BLIND!

Don't know what that was... but that's higher than I fuck'in bargained for right there.

Now... as I said, I grew up in South Florida, in the 60s and 70s... I've smoked a LOT of pot. But this shit you kids are into today is some dangerous shit. I'll take a hit on rare occasion, but never more than one and I always end up regretting it. It just puts me to sleep anymore.

LOL! But on that afternoon, I thought that shit was about to put me in THE BIG SLEEP. True story... .

I've had to smoke medical marijuana for several years.

It has not stripped me of ambition or initiative or cognitive ability.

Up until last June I was a concert photographer. I did that job for 35 years A hearing loss forced me to retire. I'm now back in school learning web design so I can redo my business website then move to the next phase of my career, which is selling my work at art galleries.

No I don't smoke non stop all day long. Just a few hits from a pipe after I eat and food will stay in my stomach. No I don't buy the high thc content marijuana. I'm not looking to get high, just to keep food in my stomach.

There's a big difference between a pot head and someone who is trying to not die.

If the medical argument could be separated from the chronic potheads... I'd be fine with medical applications. But in reality, the medical argument is nothing more than a means to get the pothead nose under the 'legalizing pot' tent.

So... 'No'.

And FTR: I smoked pot dam' near everyday, pot from 14 years old through my late 30s... There was no upside.

Dude... it wasn't a bad trip. I loved smokin' pot. I've smoked more pot than most of these kids will ever see...

But the fact is that it was not a plus in my life... and even when I was smoking it every day... I never thought that legalizing its use was a good idea. 'Cause.. it's just not.

"worse"?

How about Cocaine?

True story... a few years back, I had a crew of a dozen or so guys on a project that I had a couple hours from town. So I put everyone up in a hotel over there...

I stopped by the hotel before I headed back to town one evenin' and the kids were passin' a fatty and I was in a celebratory mood and took a few hits... that's all! Three small, tokes... I had a few beers to boot and headed home.

About a half hour later... I'm on a long strip of interstate that runs across the glades called "Alligator Alley" ... and I broke out into this profound sweat... and was on well on my way to passin' out... so I pull over and let the kid that was riding with me drive. Within about 5 minutes I was literally SOAKED in sweat and BLIND AS A BAT! Weirdest thing was that the blindess was 'white'... All I could see was 'white'. Held my hand up to my face and all I could see was white. I AM TELLING YOU: MY ASS WAS BLIND!

Don't know what that was... but that's higher than I fuck'in bargained for right there.

Now... as I said, I grew up in South Florida, in the 60s and 70s... I've smoked a LOT of pot. But this shit you kids are into today is some dangerous shit. I'll take a hit on rare occasion, but never more than one and I always end up regretting it. It just puts me to sleep anymore.

LOL! But on that afternoon, I thought that shit was about to put me in THE BIG SLEEP. True story... .

Well I'm neither a kid (I'm 36!), nor do I do any drugs.

So you had a bad personal experience . . .so what? Most people do not have a bad experience. Also, alcohol causes many, many, many more deaths than marijuana. I'll bet that alcohol causes more deaths per year than marijuana has since they've been keeping track of these things. Also, marijuana is a naturally growing plant. Alcohol is a toxic man made poison. Yet . . . alcohol AND CIGARETTES are legal and marijuana is not. Do you have an explanation for that?

Don't forget he mixed beer with the pot. Of course you're going to get a different reaction since you've mixed two different drugs.

This isn't a liberal vs conservative issue. There are probably as many conservatives in favor of legalization as there are liberals (I'm talking about citizens, not politicians). The problem is with the government itself. They make more money keeping it illegal.

I love your post because it shows you are learning or are about to...

Republicans and Tea Party Conservatives openly stand against Cannabis. Just check their platform, ask their representatives. They even stand against it on a medical level because all of their reasoning is "Slipperly slope" which is the laziest way to discuss a topic. Ironically these parties fight for "Freedom". And they are, they are fighting for the Freedom of the Corporations they represent that will lose $ if it's legal and they will no longer get their donations come when they run for office again. Basically, it's the "Freedom of a Corporation", not the "Freedom of the People".........Of course you probably think corporations are people because you don't know that no group of people can force 1 to vote a certain way by Constitutional Law. It's not your fault, it's a party thing. Not even a Corporation, by law, that has 5 million people in it can force the 5M and 1st person to vote a specific way. EACH PERSON HAS A VOICE IN A CORPORATION.
The corporation I work for does not have the Legal right to assume I'm in a Party. It does not have the right to take money of mine and donate it to a specific party. Unions are voluntary, and they can because they are a group of people who voluntarily come together to stand firm on specific topics.

So in the end (on many, many topics) we have the "Freedom Fighters" chosing to Nix it instead of Fix it. Mostly because they don't understand the difference between church and Governance.
Don't talk down to me. I was "learning" when you were still shitting in your diapers. Marijuana is not the only issue, and overall, Republicans are far more freedom friendly than Democrats, who seek to enslave and control every aspect of our lives. And as far as marijuana goes, they've passed up every opportunity to legalize it. They use the word "freedom" as a trick to get people to vote for them, and when they get in power, the people who put them there end up with even LESS freedom than they had before they voted.
So please don't try to sell me that crap about Democrats being more likely to legalize marijuana. They're just better liars. At least the Republicans are honest about their intentions. NEITHER party wants it legal.

This is true. In fact, didn't the Obama administration oppose it when it was first legalized in some states (like Colorado) and say that it was still going to be considered illegal federally and that they would go after people?

Despite the memo that the Feds would back off, Holder is still going after dispensaries in California.
Smell the Truth Medical Marijuana Crackdown Will Continue in Northern California

You can only legally grow 12 plants per household in WA and CO. In many ways, the California system is more lenient. You can't get elected as a DA in Humboldt if you prosecute marijuana.

Free up the herb.

You're a little short on the number of plants a medical marijuana user can grow in Washington. The number isn't 12. It's 15. A medical marijuana user can also have up to 21 oz of dried medicine too.

The patient can grow it themselves or have a designated grower do it for them. A designated grower can grow for 2 people and have a maximum of 30 plants. Paperwork must be filled out for it to be legal. The paperwork is good for one year. Same with the prescription.

I just renewed my prescription last week.

This isn't a liberal vs conservative issue. There are probably as many conservatives in favor of legalization as there are liberals (I'm talking about citizens, not politicians). The problem is with the government itself. They make more money keeping it illegal.

Republicans and Tea Party Conservatives openly stand against Cannabis. Just check their platform, ask their representatives. They even stand against it on a medical level because all of their reasoning is "Slipperly slope" which is the laziest way to discuss a topic. Ironically these parties fight for "Freedom". And they are, they are fighting for the Freedom of the Corporations they represent that will lose $ if it's legal and they will no longer get their donations come when they run for office again. Basically, it's the "Freedom of a Corporation", not the "Freedom of the People".........Of course you probably think corporations are people because you don't know that no group of people can force 1 to vote a certain way by Constitutional Law. It's not your fault, it's a party thing. Not even a Corporation, by law, that has 5 million people in it can force the 5M and 1st person to vote a specific way. EACH PERSON HAS A VOICE IN A CORPORATION.
The corporation I work for does not have the Legal right to assume I'm in a Party. It does not have the right to take money of mine and donate it to a specific party. Unions are voluntary, and they can because they are a group of people who voluntarily come together to stand firm on specific topics.

So in the end (on many, many topics) we have the "Freedom Fighters" chosing to Nix it instead of Fix it. Mostly because they don't understand the difference between church and Governance.
Don't talk down to me. I was "learning" when you were still shitting in your diapers. Marijuana is not the only issue, and overall, Republicans are far more freedom friendly than Democrats, who seek to enslave and control every aspect of our lives. And as far as marijuana goes, they've passed up every opportunity to legalize it. They use the word "freedom" as a trick to get people to vote for them, and when they get in power, the people who put them there end up with even LESS freedom than they had before they voted.
So please don't try to sell me that crap about Democrats being more likely to legalize marijuana. They're just better liars. At least the Republicans are honest about their intentions. NEITHER party wants it legal.

This is true. In fact, didn't the Obama administration oppose it when it was first legalized in some states (like Colorado) and say that it was still going to be considered illegal federally and that they would go after people?
First they said they were going to stop shutting down dispensaries. That was during his first term. AFTER his reelection he announced that the feds would prosecute people under federal law. At least the Republicans are honest about their position. The Democrats will say whatever is appropriate at the time to get elected, then do what they want.

Actually Obama said he would follow the states laws. If someone is violating the state growing laws then the government will get involved.

I know one thing for sure, the pot they got now days is like 100 times more potent than what I smoked in HS. I don't know how someone can smoke this potent stuff and function. I tried some for the first time since the late 70's a couple months ago, and I was wrecked for a couple of hours.

So... 'No'.

"worse"?

How about Cocaine?

Up until last June I was a concert photographer. I did that job for 35 years A hearing loss forced me to retire. I'm now back in school learning web design so I can redo my business website then move to the next phase of my career, which is selling my work at art galleries.

No I don't smoke non stop all day long. Just a few hits from a pipe after I eat and food will stay in my stomach. No I don't buy the high thc content marijuana. I'm not looking to get high, just to keep food in my stomach.

There's a big difference between a pot head and someone who is trying to not die.

Well man, I am sending you some love... I hope this all works out so you can access as much as ya need.
Back in the day we smoked pot FAIRLY consistently. I don't see how these kids do it with this powerhouse mega-herb that's floating around now. But I can tell ya that, in my experience with it... a single toke can and usually does result in a cleaned out fridge and a long nights sleep. But pretty much all production, post imbibe ... is kaput. OH! Don't get me wrong, there's an abundance of PLANNING... lots of discussion on a conceptual level, of what we're GOING TO DO... but that's usually centered around 'future development' and rarely results in any actual work, actually 'getting done'.

Maybe, me and the guys I've known over decades of such experience are doin' it wrong, but I sorta have my doubts.

First they said they were going to stop shutting down dispensaries. That was during his first term. AFTER his reelection he announced that the feds would prosecute people under federal law. At least the Republicans are honest about their position. The Democrats will say whatever is appropriate at the time to get elected, then do what they want.

Actually Obama said he would follow the states laws. If someone is violating the state growing laws then the government will get involved.

I think I remember him saying the opposite. :)

"worse"?

How about Cocaine?

Well man, I am sending you some love... I hope this all works out so you can access as much as ya need.
Back in the day we smoked pot FAIRLY consistently. I don't see how these kids do it with this powerhouse mega-herb that's floating around now. But I can tell ya that, in my experience with it... a single toke can and usually does result in a cleaned out fridge and a long nights sleep. But pretty much all production, post imbibe ... is kaput. OH! Don't get me wrong, there's an abundance of PLANNING... lots of discussion on a conceptual level, of what we're GOING TO DO... but that's usually centered around 'future development' and rarely results in any actual work, actually 'getting done'.

Maybe, me and the guys I've known over decades of such experience are doin' it wrong, but I sorta have my doubts.

Yes there is some very powerful marijuana out there now. It's nothing like the pot I smoked in the mid 70s when I was in high school. I'm also 54 years old. I remember what it was like in the mid 70s.

It changed in the late 70s and started to be buds instead of leaf. The buds have become very strong through the years.

I don't buy that very strong marijuana. I'm not looking to get high. All I want is for food to stay in my stomach. I hate throwing up. I choke on it and can't breathe. Plus it's very embarrassing to throw up in public.

Up until this past June, I was in front of stages all spring, summer and most of the fall. Believe me, when you're around high voltage electrical equipment, it's not a good idea to be out of your mind high. Marijuana has never taken my initiative or drive from me. I'm still very driven by my work and even though I can't be in front of a stage anymore, I work my butt off. Between school and trying to get my work into art galleries, I don't have much time for being high.

I can tell you that most people who have a prescription are like me. We use it for a medical condition and if we had a choice, we wouldn't use it. I don't have a choice so I try to make the best of it and don't buy that super potent marijuana. I couldn't function and do my job if I was high out of my mind all the time.

Here's an article from 2009:

Obama Administration to Stop Raids on Medical Marijuana Dispensers - NYTimes.com

This is from 2013 after my state and Colorado legalized it for everyone 21 and older:

Where is the Obama Administration on Marijuana Reform?

Uh.. yeah, that's the main focus: "Taxed Enough Already" was their original slogan. Lower taxes and smaller government are their principle issues. But that leads many, if not most of them, to oppose the failed drug war. Which part is confusing you?

The part where they vote for tax breaks for Corporations but not the people. Thanks for asking.

Have you studied the tax rates for top corporations in America? I know, it's hard work....

Look, you clearly have a boner for the Tea Party, and that's fine. I have issues with them as well. But you're just making shit up regarding the marijuana issue. I'm sure some TP folks are opposed to legalization, but overall it's not a concern of the movement, one way or another.

The Tea Party movement is and has always been profit over humanity.

Hell yes, If I was a business owner and wanted to hire the least educated adults in America and give them minimal fractions of my profits and didn't want anyone to challenge this I would be McDonalds or WalMart. And convincing the McDonalds and WalMart workers to get welfare would be easy as well, and they do.

Watching the American poor fight for their own poverty is the topic of today.

Watching WalMart and McDonalds workers say they could do ok if they didn't have to pay taxes is epic irony.

Man... what are you talkin' about? I'm a Tea Party guy and I own a business and I pay my people well over the least I could pay them, because I do not have any need for a 'minimally capable' person.

You should spend some time trying to run a business in this hell whole of an economy, on the sliverous margins that this market is sustaining, with people who are demanding that you pay them in cash because they're on disability or unemployment, or put them on the payroll and explain to them what's left over from $25/hr after the bureaucratic fees are taken out of it.

You who gloat on about 'taking advantage of people' need so experience what its like on THIS side of the equation. My guess is that there's NO AMOUNT of money that would keep you doing what I put up with in terms of never ending pressure and angst associated with just trying to earn a fuckin' livin' as a small business person. My guess is a week in my world would KILL YOUR ASS!

I just finished a project that I busted my ass GETTING, 2 and a half years ago. Worked that thing for HALF of what I was getting for the last 10 years, because that is what I had to do to GET the dam' job. The stress of that project liked to have killed me, it sent my project manager into a severe drug abuse spiral, he ended up stealing tens of thousands of dollars from me, I had to fire him and because he's a friend with two young kids, I can't find the strength to sue him... and he hasn't got a pot to piss in, he's working for someone else now as a tech, on tech wages, so I'll never see a penny of that money. So I had to finish it myself, with the help of a guy that is a fantastic tech when he's sober, but has a tendency to go off grid without notice... for weeks, can't find anyone else... then FINALLY a month before the deadline to close with two months of programming remaining, I found a soundly qualified guy to help me wrap up the programming and he charged me a KIDNEY and BOTH testicles! Thousands of dollars per week... which I paid, due to a total lack of options.

In the mean time I am buying all the necessary components I needed to complete the job, tens of thousands of dollars per week over the last few weeks... OH! And did I mention, THAT GUY had the flu when I first met him, which he was good enough to give me... which I worked on for TWO WEEKS, 10 hours a day, seven days a week.

So, here I sit patiently waiting on the owner of the house to send me my last check, who is taking his sweet ass time and when it is all said and done, after I give him the concessions he's demanding, because he KNOWS I'm broke... and NEED THE MONEY... or he'll just wait until 'my mind is right' because to sue him, will cost me more and automatically set payment back a year or two. But even if he paid me everything he owes me today, I would MAYBE have enough to carry me out a week, after I pay all the bills pending his payment.

And the only thing I have to look forward to NOW, is to go find someone else who needs my services and products and START THE WHO NIGHTMARE ALL OVER AGAIN!

THAT is who the Tea Party is... pal.

You spend a week in my moccasins and there won't be enough pot on the PLANET to keep you from coming apart, then you tell me how much money you're worth. (BYW: on that job... as with every OTHER JOB... all those people who I hired to do jobs that needed to be done... ARE PAID. They usually came to work, did their jobs, mostly ... and GOT PAID. That programmer I had to hire, he got most of the money that I had coming on this end of the job. THAT'S BUSINESS! At least in this Far-Side Worker's Utopian Rapidly declining train-wreck of a country.)

I have owned 2 businesses. I know the basis of Capitalism. In order for me to gain wealth as a business owner I have to be able and willing to take money out of your pocket, and put it into mine. That's it and nothing more.
That proves you are a goddamn fraud. You are describing robbery, not capitalism. Capitalism is about providing goods and services that have value to the community. You don't take money, customers hand it over because of what you do and it was worth it to them. No one with your attitude would last in business, so I call bull.
Along the way I decided I didn't want to make money if it meant hurting other Americans. Call it a Christian upbringing if you will. I am happy with what I have, I don't need more. Many people do need more. My family is happy. My wife gladfully doesn't require a $32,500 purse which is an actual thing.

You need to learn what the term "Superficial" means. And spend some time on "The grass is greener on the other side". Then some bible on "give everything you have and follow me".
Oh, you gave everything you have alright. A bunch of bullshit. Capitalists help, not hurt people. And gladfully isn't a word either. I think I heard a ding, the fries are ready.

So, here I sit patiently waiting on the owner of the house to send me my last check, who is taking his sweet ass time and when it is all said and done, after I give him the concessions he's demanding, because he KNOWS I'm broke... and NEED THE MONEY... or he'll just wait until 'my mind is right' because to sue him, will cost me more and automatically set payment back a year or two. But even if he paid me everything he owes me today, I would MAYBE have enough to carry me out a week, after I pay all the bills pending his payment.
Horrible story and not unheard of in the business world. You can check with your state laws but here, you take them to court and if you win they pick up the tab, including lawyer fees. Maybe a letter with that would motivate him.

My boss is stoked when I come to work with weed. He's like, "nice, lemme take a sip off the chalice." He just hates it when I drink.
Depends what we're doing at work. If I'm doing something monotonous, like data entry at the computer, I'll usually burn.

I never buy weed. Around here, that would be like an Eskimo buying ice. But, it's important to know your source. Some of you guys that had a bad trip probably smoked stuff that was sprayed with fungicide and mite killer.
In college, I worked at a horticultural nursery. Pot growers would come in and buy a lot of Ortho products. Yuck. Know your source, just like with food.

Anyway, I smoke weed because I like it. Is it healthy? On balance, probably not, though there are a few health benefits. I'm definitely not going to be receptive to any lectures from fat people who don't excercise, are on meds, and drink aspartame-laced diet soda all the live long day.

Crap ... Weed is illegal here ... And extremely easy to get comparably. You can find a joint a lot quicker than a frozen yogurt where I live.

Seems like a tremendous waste of time and resources to prosecute pot laws in my region.

Here's an article from 2009:

Obama Administration to Stop Raids on Medical Marijuana Dispensers - NYTimes.com

This is from 2013 after my state and Colorado legalized it for everyone 21 and older:

Where is the Obama Administration on Marijuana Reform?

Oh, so it was basically all an act to be re-elected? Interesting. :D

I have owned 2 businesses. I know the basis of Capitalism. In order for me to gain wealth as a business owner I have to be able and willing to take money out of your pocket, and put it into mine. That's it and nothing more.
That proves you are a goddamn fraud. You are describing robbery, not capitalism. Capitalism is about providing goods and services that have value to the community. You don't take money, customers hand it over because of what you do and it was worth it to them. No one with your attitude would last in business, so I call bull.
Along the way I decided I didn't want to make money if it meant hurting other Americans. Call it a Christian upbringing if you will. I am happy with what I have, I don't need more. Many people do need more. My family is happy. My wife gladfully doesn't require a $32,500 purse which is an actual thing.

You need to learn what the term "Superficial" means. And spend some time on "The grass is greener on the other side". Then some bible on "give everything you have and follow me".
Oh, you gave everything you have alright. A bunch of bullshit. Capitalists help, not hurt people. And gladfully isn't a word either. I think I heard a ding, the fries are ready.

Thank you DLucia.

I'm lucky. I live in Washington state where we legalized medical marijuana in the 1998 election. Then we legalized it for all adults in the 2012 election.

I can just go up the street from my home and buy my medicine. It's close and easy to obtain.

I was unlucky enough to have been diagnosed with a very deadly form of breast cancer. Carcinoma that was 100% receptive to my own body hormones. Which means that my own body hormones was it's food to grow. Millions of women died from it because our own body chemistry is it's food. It was found, the women had it removed but it came back and killed them. Which is exactly what happened to 4 of my relatives before me.

I'm very lucky in that we now have a way to block those hormones so that the cancer won't return and kill. Studies are now finding that women like me can never go off that medication. It will return and kill me if I don't take that medication. I'm like many women who have the side effect that it causes a weak stomach and most food makes me sick. Without the medical marijuana almost nothing would stay in me. So instead of being a size 1 as I am now, I would now be totally emaciated or dead. There's another drug that blocks the hormones but it causes heart fibulations. I have a deadly allergy to mold and bees. Both will cause antifilaxis. Which kills without an epipen. My throat closes, my lungs collapse and my heart goes very fast. Without that epipen when it stops going very fast it stops completely and I die. So if I took that other medication I could die from heart fibulations.

I'm stuck between that infamous rock and a hard place. So I take the lessor of the two evils. I would rather have problems with keeping food in me than being dead. The medical marijuana makes it possible for me to be able to take that medication that's preventing that cancer from returning and killing me.

If you want to use my story to tell people in your area please send me a private message and I'll provide you with all the information you need. There's millions of people suffering because medical marijuana isn't available in their area.

No one should be made into a criminal just for fighting to save their life.
That would be a horrible situation to be in, thanks for sharing the story. When I hear stories like that I wonder why science can't isolate the medicinal qualities of pot and mass market it. I would definitely choose the get stoned over dying but would prefer the best of both worlds, lucid and healthy.

They have and it targets each persons illnesses.
They make a whole bunch of different types - one for glaucoma, one for chronic pain one for people who have MS and one for those who are on cancer drugs.
Much of the targeted medical marijuana does not make you high because science has taken out the THC part of the plant that causes people to get high.
The marijuana oil that is used by my neighbor takes away his pain but does not make him high.

They have and it targets each persons illnesses.
They make a whole bunch of different types - one for glaucoma, one for chronic pain one for people who have MS and one for those who are on cancer drugs.
Much of the targeted medical marijuana does not make you high because science has taken out the THC part of the plant that causes people to get high.
The marijuana oil that is used by my neighbor takes away his pain but does not make him high.
That's my understanding as well so I'm always suspicious when I hear smoking pot is the only thing that works.

Forum List

Back