Marine Corps Goes Woke

marines tweet 2.jpg

I don't want diversity. I want smart, hard headed, determined, strong people who have the guts to do what needs to be done.

Combat, security, war don't care about skin color.

I don't want feelings in the military, I want some hard ass motherfuckers that will get the job done.

NPR is anti-white/anti-Republican/anti- hetero/anti-American
....it's a VOLUNTEER military!!!!! no one is keeping anyone from joining the military

NPR is merely reporting this.

The goal is "to reflect America, to reflect the society we come from," says Gen. David Berger, commandant of the Marine Corps.

NPR is merely reporting this.

The goal is "to reflect America, to reflect the society we come from," says Gen. David Berger, commandant of the Marine Corps.
NPR is anti-white/etc
..I used to listen to them everyday--it was the only talk radio I got back them on an old radio ....they would always have some anti white crap on...so I stopped listening for a few years and then I just turned them on to see what was on...the immediate topic that was on as I turned it on after years of not listening was--------------------an anti-white story

Everything woke turns to shit and that includes the Marine Corps.

The Libtards have fucked up everything else in this country and it looks like the Marine Corps will not escape.

Diversity sucks and a woke military is a weak military.

"The core of America's strength lies in its diversity, Berger said, adding that the same is true for the military."

Clearly, when 13% of the population commits over a third of the violent crime

1636930030458.png

NPR is anti-white/anti-Republican/anti- hetero/anti-American
....it's a VOLUNTEER military!!!!! no one is keeping anyone from joining the military

Come on.. are you really willing to slander the USMC for Donald Trump and his minions? So far you have attacked and crapped on the CIA, FBI, Justice and NPR.. for a half baked sack of shit who's vulgar and dumb as hell?

Everything woke turns to shit and that includes the Marine Corps.

The Libtards have fucked up everything else in this country and it looks like the Marine Corps will not escape.

Diversity sucks and a woke military is a weak military.

"The core of America's strength lies in its diversity, Berger said, adding that the same is true for the military."

Clearly, when 13% of the population commits over a third of the violent crime

View attachment 564076
Did you serve in the military Flush?

The Marine Corps (Obama pronounced it corpse) is not autonomous. Like every other branch of the Military, the USMC works for the civilian government and adopts whatever standards the politicians see fit. The Corps survived Harry Truman's effort to disband it after all they sacrificed in WW2 and Korea so it's expected that it will survive the Brandon/Harris liberal insanity.

The Marine Corps (Obama pronounced it corpse) is not autonomous. Like every other branch of the Military, the USMC works for the civilian government and adopts whatever standards the politicians see fit. The Corps survived Harry Truman's effort to disband it after all they sacrificed in WW2 and Korea so it's expected that it will survive the Brandon/Harris liberal insanity.

What a shame you are. Did YOU serve in the military? Were YOU in the Marine Corp?

If I recall correctly the USMC was relatively close to societal percentages from a racial make up perspective.

If I recall correctly the USMC was relatively close to societal percentages from a racial make up perspective.

You never ntry
He's not wrong. And before you ask, Yes. Yes I did 23 years in fact. My wife did as well, she's got 20. Oh and my brother did as well 22 years. Is that enough time in the Marine Corps to have an opinion on the matter?

And you support Trump? Ever hear of a pilot named Charles Macon Wallace? Were you ever in Paris Island or Laurel Bay?

Forum List

Back