Marine discharged after getting caught on camera harassing black woman at Trump rally

I'm no vet but I'm pretty sure you cannot sue the Marines to force them to let you in. And even if you could....why the fuck would you? Can you imagine being Private Pyle at Parris Island who sued the Corp to get in???? No way!!

Wild Bill is demonstrating his ignorance of how the military operates Bodecea.

Let him show us how much he really doesn't know.

Me? I was a Personnelman for 20 years, and spent 2 and a half years working in recruiting at Amarillo MEPS.

I spent 23 years in the Army, branched infantry. You think I'm unfamiliar with problem children? 23 years in the infantry and you think I never dealt with conduct and performance discharges?
The infantry isn't Personnel now, is it?

But I love to see your argument how a lawsuit can make the military TAKE someone. :lmao:

Is the infantry made of robots, or people?

Are you saying it can't happen?
Lawsuit: Soldier forced out of Army for serving Chick-fil-A, reading Hannity book | Fox News
That soldier was already in.....I thought you served. If you did, you would know the difference easily.

BTW....that article you linked is by Todd Starnes, a known liar.

Fox's Todd Starnes Misses The Target On Military Persecution Claims

If you'd really served, you'd know that this Army Sargeant torpedoed his own career by disobeying lawful orders.

Last edited:
I'm no vet but I'm pretty sure you cannot sue the Marines to force them to let you in. And even if you could....why the fuck would you? Can you imagine being Private Pyle at Parris Island who sued the Corp to get in???? No way!!

Oh, he can sue. He may not win, but he does have the right to due them.

Me? I was a Personnelman for 20 years, and spent 2 and a half years working in recruiting at Amarillo MEPS.

I spent 23 years in the Army, branched infantry. You think I'm unfamiliar with problem children? 23 years in the infantry and you think I never dealt with conduct and performance discharges?

But I love to see your argument how a lawsuit can make the military TAKE someone. :lmao:

Lawsuit: Soldier forced out of Army for serving Chick-fil-A, reading Hannity book | Fox News
That soldier was already in.....I thought you served. If you did, you would know the difference easily.

Splitting hairs much?

Sounds to me like this Marine--wouldbe Marine--has a nice little lawsuit, since he wasn't on duty and out of uniform and no charges were filed.
So...he's gonna sue to make the Marines take him? :lmao:

He can, if he has a case.
he doesn't

Why doesn't he?
1) his own conduct warranted the separation.
2) he wasn't a marine yet.

So remember that video that surfaced a few days ago of that black chick getting shoved around at the Trump rally in Louisville? Well, one of her attackers was apparently enlisted in the Marine Corps' delayed entry program and has now been kicked out for embarrassing them.

Trump supporters..............

An aspiring marine has been kicked out of the Corp's for harassing a black woman at a Donald Trump rally.

Joseph Pryor, who had enlisted in the Marine's delayed entry program, was filmed shouting at University of Louisville student Kayisha Nwanguma at the political event at Kentucky International Convention Center on March 1.

Shocking footage of the event shows the young, black protester being violently pushed around and screamed at to 'get out' by angry rally-goers.

Marine discharged after caught attacking black woman at Trump rally
This is disgusting. Thanks for the find

Sounds to me like this Marine--wouldbe Marine--has a nice little lawsuit, since he wasn't on duty and out of uniform and no charges were filed.

he doesn't

Why doesn't he?

Show us the regulation he violated, or by what regulation he was discharged.

Your opinion doesn't rate a discharge.

11B. That explains the lack of comprehension.

Splitting hairs much?
You think it's splitting hairs to compare someone not in yet and someone with a 25 year career who disobeyed lawful orders.

And you say you served? I doubt that seriously. You acquainted with the concept of Stolen Valor? You should be.

If you'd really served, you'd know that this Army Sargeant torpedoed his own career by disobeying lawful orders.

You don't like that article?

Officer recommended for separation takes Marine Corps to court

I know exactly how the UCMJ works and this man would have to be court martialed, to be discharged. He can't be summarily cashiered from the service.

Was he court martialed?

He's not a Marine yet. He was kicked out of the delayed entry program. You can start that while a senior in high school. I had a friend who did that.

In other words he isn't a Marine at all.

Splitting hairs much?
You think it's splitting hairs to compare someone not in yet and someone with a 25 year career who disobeyed lawful orders.

And you say you served? I doubt that seriously.

If he isnt, "in yet", as you claim, he isn't bound by DOD regulations, hence the Marine Corps can't deny him his enlistment.

You don't like that article?

Officer recommended for separation takes Marine Corps to court
This guy is a major and he was also already in the Marines. You keep failing to be relevant.

I know exactly how the UCMJ works and this man would have to be court martialed, to be discharged. He can't be summarily cashiered from the service.

Was he court martialed?

He's not a Marine yet. He was kicked out of the delayed entry program. You can start that while a senior in high school. I had a friend who did that.

In other words he isn't a Marine at all.
Exactly. He will never be one now.

Splitting hairs much?

If he isnt, "in yet", as you claim, he isn't bound by DOD regulations, hence the Marine Corps can't deny him his enlistment.
You dont seem too bright. Think of it as a letter of intent signed by an athlete. He goes and rapes someone and he forfeits his scholarship.

he doesn't

Why doesn't he?

i'm not a military lawyer, but since he wasn't in it is irrelevant.

he wasn't a marine and his conduct plays into whether or not they allow him to become one. his behavior meant he would not be allowed to enlist.

Splitting hairs much?

You dont seem too bright. Think of it as a letter of intent signed by an athlete. He goes and rapes someone and he forfeits his scholarship.

Being accepted into DEP means He already signed a contract.

Did Pryor rape anyone? Speaking of not too bright.

he doesn't

Why doesn't he?

i'm not a military lawyer, but since he wasn't in it is irrelevant.

he wasn't a marine and his conduct plays into whether or not they allow him to become one. his behavior meant he would not be allowed to enlist.

He was already enlisted, if he was in the program.

Splitting hairs much?

Being accepted into DEP means He already signed a contract.

Did Pryor rape anyone? Speaking of not too bright.
Signing a letter of intent is just as binding as the DEP contract. If you want to be really specific you really are not in the military until after you get through trainee status.

Forum List

Back