Marine discharged after getting caught on camera harassing black woman at Trump rally

I know exactly how the UCMJ works and this man would have to be court martialed, to be discharged. He can't be summarily cashiered from the service.

Was he court martialed?

He's not a Marine yet. He was kicked out of the delayed entry program. You can start that while a senior in high school. I had a friend who did that.

In other words he isn't a Marine at all.
Exactly. He will never be one now.

Probably did him a favor. Now he can join another branch.

I spent 23 years in the Army, branched infantry. You think I'm unfamiliar with problem children? 23 years in the infantry and you think I never dealt with conduct and performance discharges?
11B. That explains the lack of comprehension.
Splitting hairs much?
You think it's splitting hairs to compare someone not in yet and someone with a 25 year career who disobeyed lawful orders.

And you say you served? I doubt that seriously.

If he isnt, "in yet", as you claim, he isn't bound by DOD regulations, hence the Marine Corps can't deny him his enlistment.
You dont seem too bright. Think of it as a letter of intent signed by an athlete. He goes and rapes someone and he forfeits his scholarship.

Being accepted into DEP means He already signed a contract.

Did Pryor rape anyone? Speaking of not too bright.
Signing a letter of intent is just as binding as the DEP contract. If you want to be really specific you really are not in the military until after you get through trainee status.

Pryor had already enlisted. When you sign on the dotted line, you're a member of the service.

I know exactly how the UCMJ works and this man would have to be court martialed, to be discharged. He can't be summarily cashiered from the service.

Was he court martialed?

He's not a Marine yet. He was kicked out of the delayed entry program. You can start that while a senior in high school. I had a friend who did that.

No he cant. They have the same standards. You cannot be a obvious buffoon with a public history like this guy.

1) his own conduct warranted the separation.
2) he wasn't a marine yet.

Show us the regulation he violated, or by what regulation he was discharged.

Your opinion doesn't rate a discharge.
i'm not a military lawyer, but since he wasn't in it is irrelevant.

he wasn't a marine and his conduct plays into whether or not they allow him to become one. his behavior meant he would not be allowed to enlist.

He was already enlisted, if he was in the program.
oh, see, i didn't know you were ignorant. now that you've made that clear i'll stop taking you seriously.

You think it's splitting hairs to compare someone not in yet and someone with a 25 year career who disobeyed lawful orders.

If he isnt, "in yet", as you claim, he isn't bound by DOD regulations, hence the Marine Corps can't deny him his enlistment.
You dont seem too bright. Think of it as a letter of intent signed by an athlete. He goes and rapes someone and he forfeits his scholarship.

Signing a letter of intent is just as binding as the DEP contract. If you want to be really specific you really are not in the military until after you get through trainee status.

Pryor had already enlisted
Now he is unlisted. Sorry.

Was he court martialed?

who would have him?

Was he court martialed?

who would have him?
Obviously wild bill has never served in any capacity if he doesnt know this.

Was he court martialed?

who would have him?

The other branches couldn't deny him the opportunity to enlist.

who would have him?
civil air patrol may not care...

who would have him?

they absolutely could for the same reason that the marines won't let him enlist.

who would have him?

Oh yeah? Tell us youre, "nor really in the service until you go to basic training". I can't wait for this...lol

who would have him?

they absolutely could for the same reason that the marines won't let him enlist.

No they cant, unless he was dishonorable discharged. Was he?

So remember that video that surfaced a few days ago of that black chick getting shoved around at the Trump rally in Louisville? Well, one of her attackers was apparently enlisted in the Marine Corps' delayed entry program and has now been kicked out for embarrassing them.

Trump supporters..............

An aspiring marine has been kicked out of the Corp's for harassing a black woman at a Donald Trump rally.

Joseph Pryor, who had enlisted in the Marine's delayed entry program, was filmed shouting at University of Louisville student Kayisha Nwanguma at the political event at Kentucky International Convention Center on March 1.

Shocking footage of the event shows the young, black protester being violently pushed around and screamed at to 'get out' by angry rally-goers.

Marine discharged after caught attacking black woman at Trump rally

thank you for posting that. it was disgusting to watch.... and I'm glad he got what was coming to him. more troubling to me, however, is a presidential candidate who encourages his brown shirts, oops, I mean supporters, to hurt protesters. he actually said at one of his "rallies" that they should "try not to hurt her"... and then .... but if you do, i'll pay your legal fees.

who would have him?

are you under the impression that the military has to take on all applicants?

and he wasn't discharged at all because he was never in the military.

who would have him?

Oh yeah? Tell us youre, "nor really in the service until you go to basic training". I can't wait for this...lol
Youre not really in the service until you pass the trainee status level. That includes basic and your mos training. Before that you can get out with no problem. After that not so easy. You keep telling on yourself.

The Marine Corps denied him his fright to due process. I'm glad you're happy about that.

who would have him?

Explain under what regulation Pryor can be denied enlistment in another branch.

who would have him?

Youre not really in the service until you pass the trainee status level. That includes basic and your mos training. Before that you can get out with no problem. After that not so easy. You keep telling on yourself.
you're not really in until you actually enlist - something he would have done at meps before going to basic.
but since he didn't actually enlist he wasn't ever in

The Marine Corps denied him his fright to due process. I'm glad you're happy about that.
He had no right to due process. He was never in the military.

who would have him?

Explain under what regulation Pryor can be denied enlistment in another branch.
Because they have the same standards.

Forum List

Back