Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt

:lol:

For what?

For ruining his day, people have gotten huge judgments for less.

From the Six Flags: Great Adventure website:

DRESS CODE
In keeping with our family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons, Six Flags strictly enforces a dress code. Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, and shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Bathing suits may be worn only in water park areas. Park admission may be denied if clothing is deemed by management to be inappropriate.

I saw nothing rude, vulgar or offensive about his shirt, only a real pussy left wingnut would be remotely offended.

For ruining his day, people have gotten huge judgments for less.

DRESS CODE
In keeping with our family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons, Six Flags strictly enforces a dress code. Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, and shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Bathing suits may be worn only in water park areas. Park admission may be denied if clothing is deemed by management to be inappropriate.

I saw nothing rude, vulgar or offensive about his shirt, only a real pussy left wingnut would be remotely offended.

I highlighted the relevant part for you.

Are you "management"?

Well it really doesn't matter now what you think does it, since you don't own that private property eh? And he was free to go elsewhere now wasn't he?

Last edited:

Are you "management"?

Did the park manager get involved, that must have been in another article, have you got a link. I don't think a security guard has the authority to make management decisions.

Are you "management"?

Did the park manager get involved, that must have been in another article, have you got a link. I don't think a security guard has the authority to make management decisions.
Apparently he does, but what difference does it make, since it's Private Property? Do you think they should have Accommodated him?

Are you "management"?

"Management" is not the same as "manager". It means "whoever we give that job to".

I'm certain that according to Six Flag's policies, security guards do in fact have the authority to make dress code decisions. They would be the logical choice.

Great wardrobe choice at a family amusement park

imageMain_30_595.jpg

or

hA77C46A6

or

image.jpg

"Patience My Ass, I'm Going To Kil Something"l

i once wore a T-shirt, similar to those above with the "Patience My Ass, I'm Going To Kil Something" to work one day and the boss and some of the pissy ass females went apocalyptic, most of the men :lmao:

amusement park.., BAD !

work..., OK ?

Are you "management"?

"Management" is not the same as "manager". It means "whoever we give that job to".

I'm certain that according to Six Flag's policies, security guards do in fact have the authority to make dress code decisions. They would be the logical choice.
OKT just wants it both ways. You don't have to bake the fag cake, but you have to let the gun nutter in. His version of Private Property is relative. His people get service, those others get the finger...

As any conservative can tell you six flags is a private company and sets it's own rules

If they don't want you walking around in a shirt threatening violence, that is their right

Yes, we get it. That shirt would not have been an issue 30 years ago if it weren't for people like yourself.

AMEN.

There is no thread of violence in that t-shirt just a discussion of what happens if you happen to perpetrate it.

While I agree that Six Flags has a right, I also know that just because they say it is so.....doesn't make it so.

If a woman wears a pro abortion shirt, I wonder if they will refuse her too.

I'd like to see the response to that. :lol::lol::lol:

As any conservative can tell you six flags is a private company and sets it's own rules

If they don't want you walking around in a shirt threatening violence, that is their right

Yes, we get it. That shirt would not have been an issue 30 years ago if it weren't for people like yourself.

AMEN.

There is no thread of violence in that t-shirt just a discussion of what happens if you happen to perpetrate it.

While I agree that Six Flags has a right, I also know that just because they say it is so.....doesn't make it so.

What difference does it make, it's their call now isn't it little buddy, right??

AMEN.

What difference does it make, it's their call now isn't it little buddy, right??

I don't recall being your "buddy".

And the question still stands.

It would be interesting to see if they saw someone wearing a pro-abortion shirt as a threatening violence (which does, in fact, happen every day).

I wonder just how consistent the NJ stye is.

AMEN.

It would be interesting to see if they saw someone wearing a pro-abortion shirt as a threatening violence (which does, in fact, happen every day).

Six Flags is a Texas company.

AMEN.

It's a Private Company, so they can do as they please right??

I said that already.

The pussification of America continues. The shirt posed a threat? Some limp wristed gun grabber felt threatened? The officer was probably following procedure. Whoever wrote the procedure needs to be bitch slapped.

Or, you know, they can do whatever the fuck they want, since they're a private company - and you guys with the persecution complexes can man the fuck up and deal with it.

Okay, what if it was a rainbow shirt?

Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt

15619491-mmmain.jpg

A Marine combat veteran was denied admission to a New Jersey amusement park because he was wearing a patriotic Fourth of July shirt with a picture of a military rifle on it.

Mario Alejandro, 33, a veteran of the 2003 Iraq invasion, was stopped by a security guard when he and his family tried to enter Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, N.J., because his black shirt bore a drawing of an M-26 military rifle in red, white and blue, and the slogan, “Keep Calm and Return Fire,” NJ.com reports.

Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt - Tea Party Command Center

Such a shirt is not at all appropriate for a theme park in which children may be present.

The pussification of America continues. The shirt posed a threat? Some limp wristed gun grabber felt threatened? The officer was probably following procedure. Whoever wrote the procedure needs to be bitch slapped.

Or, you know, they can do whatever the fuck they want, since they're a private company - and you guys with the persecution complexes can man the fuck up and deal with it.

Okay, what if it was a rainbow shirt?

How exactly does that matter in the slightest? If the owner of a private property requires that you wear all blue, and nothing but blue, right down to your underwear, do you have a problem with that?

I said that already.

Good, since doing so would avoid hypocrisy and cause you no issues with the fact that they bounced his redneck T-shirt ass...

Threat
noun
1. a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course;

"I'm going to kill you if you shoot at me" is without question a threat.

So a response to a threat, is a threat, I don't think so, it's called self defense.

A "response to a threat"?

What threat is he responding to, exactly? Who threatened him?

You have just completed the left wing walk around style of false debate. Keep altering the argument until you reach a position that you feel comfortable defending. If the doesn't work, just keep talking and run out the clock.

That shirt was no more a threat, than a picture of a rattlesnake with the motto "Don't tread on me."

Forum List

Back