Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt

I think he was "denied admission" because his shirt was vaguely threatening and included an assault rifle, not because it was "patriotic".

What is "patriotic" about threatening to kill people, anyway?
Self defense is not 'threatening' to kill people.

Unless of course, you missed the part about "Return Fire".....it implies that you are already under fire.

There is nothing remotely threatening about the shirt, however, the amusement park is a private business and they are well within their rights to deny entry.

Unless of course, he was a minority or something.

Threatening to "defend yourself" with an assault rifle is still threatening to kill someone else.

I'm not claiming that the t-shirt is in any way bad, but it doesn't have a damn thing to do with "patriotism".

more IDIOCY, what do you thin....., oooops FEEEEEL the RED, WHITE and BLUE with the American flag motif means ?

do not answer because it will only prove you are beyond STUPID :lmao:

15619491-mmmain.jpg

A Marine combat veteran was denied admission to a New Jersey amusement park because he was wearing a patriotic Fourth of July shirt with a picture of a military rifle on it.

Mario Alejandro, 33, a veteran of the 2003 Iraq invasion, was stopped by a security guard when he and his family tried to enter Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, N.J., because his black shirt bore a drawing of an M-26 military rifle in red, white and blue, and the slogan, “Keep Calm and Return Fire,” NJ.com reports.

Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt - Tea Party Command Center

i am sure you meant M16......, RIGHT ?

No actually - I thought it was an M-26 [ Modular Accessory Shotgun System ] - It's in the M16 family - militarized Lightweight Shotgun . Which is what the original article stated - but the image on the shirt looks pretty generic.

300px-PEO_M26_MASS.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck liberals and their BULLSHIT lies.. Always the same thing, different day.. Liberals make their own rules up and nothing ever applies to them.. Screw Six Flags.. everyone living near a Six Flags, plan a day together to meet on Social Media , having that same T Shirt.

15619491-mmmain.jpg

A Marine combat veteran was denied admission to a New Jersey amusement park because he was wearing a patriotic Fourth of July shirt with a picture of a military rifle on it.

Mario Alejandro, 33, a veteran of the 2003 Iraq invasion, was stopped by a security guard when he and his family tried to enter Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, N.J., because his black shirt bore a drawing of an M-26 military rifle in red, white and blue, and the slogan, “Keep Calm and Return Fire,” NJ.com reports.

Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt - Tea Party Command Center
I would have had him turn the shirt inside out, and then kept him away from the all you can eat hot dog stand...

Fuck liberals and their BULLSHIT lies.. Always the same thing, different day.. Liberals make their own rules up and nothing ever applies to them.. Screw Six Flags.. everyone living near a Six Flags, plan a day together to meet on Social Media , having that same T Shirt.

What issue do you have with the owners of private property controlling their Free Association? That seems curious? Should they, accommodate him?

15619491-mmmain.jpg

I would have had him turn the shirt inside out, and then kept him away from the all you can eat hot dog stand...

I'm sure that if he'd been more interested in a family outing at Six Flags than his 15 minutes on the gun nut circuit, that's exactly what he would have done.

15619491-mmmain.jpg

I'm sure that if he'd been more interested in a family outing at Six Flags than his 15 minutes on the gun nut circuit, that's exactly what he would have done.
Yes, it would appear that he has an axe to grind, several in fact...

Self defense is not 'threatening' to kill people.

Unless of course, you missed the part about "Return Fire".....it implies that you are already under fire.

There is nothing remotely threatening about the shirt, however, the amusement park is a private business and they are well within their rights to deny entry.

Unless of course, he was a minority or something.

Threatening to "defend yourself" with an assault rifle is still threatening to kill someone else.

I'm not claiming that the t-shirt is in any way bad, but it doesn't have a damn thing to do with "patriotism".

more IDIOCY, what do you thin....., oooops FEEEEEL the RED, WHITE and BLUE with the American flag motif means ?

do not answer because it will only prove you are beyond STUPID :lmao:

So that's all it takes to be "patriotic"? Those three colors?

Let's hear DOC say the same about the bakery who refused to make a cake for da gheys.. Doc???

Actually, I find that couple who sued the bakery to be just as bitchy and whiny as you guys are being in this thread. The bakers, too - but in a different way.

That being said, they've got a law on their side.

Let's hear DOC say the same about the bakery who refused to make a cake for da gheys.. Doc???

Actually, I find that couple who sued the bakery to be just as bitchy and whiny as you guys are being in this thread. The bakers, too - but in a different way.

How are the bakers bitchy but Six Flags is not???

The liberal Snot Squad can't help but piss all over themselves in ideological JIZZ.. They point the finger at the other guy while standing in a pile of horseshit at the same time.. Hence Doc saying the bakers were bitchy but Six Flags has it right.. LMAO

How are the bakers bitchy but Six Flags is not???

I would say that the legions of soccer moms who likely caused Six Flags to implement that dress code policy are whiny bitches.

The executives at Six Flags just made a business decision.

15619491-mmmain.jpg

Why should he have to sacrifice his principles to appease the Lords of Political Correctness ? If it were a Gay Pride T-Shirt - which many find offensive - this wouldn't have happenned . And this man fought for his [And Our] Rights .

Why should he have to sacrifice his principles to appease the Lords of Political Correctness ? If it were a Gay Pride T-Shirt - which many find offensive - this wouldn't have happenned . And this man fought for his [And Our] Rights .
Where, by chance, is the right to enter Private Property wearing whatever you like??

If the park didn't have clear signs stating their dress code policy I'd say the guy should find an ambulance chaser and sue.

:lol:

For what?

For ruining his day, people have gotten huge judgments for less.

From the Six Flags: Great Adventure website:

DRESS CODE
In keeping with our family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons, Six Flags strictly enforces a dress code. Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, and shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Bathing suits may be worn only in water park areas. Park admission may be denied if clothing is deemed by management to be inappropriate.

:lol:

For what?

For ruining his day, people have gotten huge judgments for less.

From the Six Flags: Great Adventure website:

DRESS CODE
In keeping with our family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons, Six Flags strictly enforces a dress code. Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, and shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Bathing suits may be worn only in water park areas. Park admission may be denied if clothing is deemed by management to be inappropriate.
Damn, those Private Property rights, always getting in the way of True Freedom. We should make some laws on that, you know, My Property, My Rules, unless some rightwinger thinks that's unfair to their kind...

Forum List

Back