Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt

I think he was "denied admission" because his shirt was vaguely threatening and included an assault rifle, not because it was "patriotic".

What is "patriotic" about threatening to kill people, anyway?

Either you are unaware that we are being warred upon.

Or you would rather we not be awakened to that reality.

The pussification of America continues. The shirt posed a threat? Some limp wristed gun grabber felt threatened? The officer was probably following procedure. Whoever wrote the procedure needs to be bitch slapped.

Or, you know, they can do whatever the fuck they want, since they're a private company - and you guys with the persecution complexes can man the fuck up and deal with it.

If the park didn't have clear signs stating their dress code policy I'd say the guy should find an ambulance chaser and sue.

:lol:

For what?

Or, you know, they can do whatever the fuck they want, since they're a private company - and you guys with the persecution complexes can man the fuck up and deal with it.

Man the fuck up? Care to compare combat records Doc?

Your past doesn't concern me. Your present state of whining about Six Flag's dress code does.

Spoken like a true commie! Congrats. I'm certainly sure they'd allow your "Che" t-shirt in.

Why do veterans always think that the fact that they served in the military is a magical card they can play in any argument?

Your past doesn't concern me. Your present state of whining about Six Flag's dress code does.

Because when push comes to shove, putting one's life in the hands of the military to do with as they feel is necessary to provide for the defense of this country and our ideals and our way of life for ourselves and millions of others around the world when they could have been doing something else less dangerous and better paying and much more fun, actually means something.

And you don't like being reminded of that?

Well, tough.

He served.

You didn't.

Get used to it.

Give him his props.

Accept the fact that he was committed and you weren't as committed to this country.

Accept the fact then move on.

The pussification of America continues. The shirt posed a threat? Some limp wristed gun grabber felt threatened? The officer was probably following procedure. Whoever wrote the procedure needs to be bitch slapped.

Yeah, you know, when you're right, you're right.

If an image of a firearm makes them shit their pants, calling them pussies may damage their fragile psyches beyond repair.

I don't want any suicides on my conscience.

Have their mommies tuck them in and don't forget to leave the night light on.

"I'm going to shoot you if you shoot me" is still threatening to shoot someone.

This is pretty basic english language stuff.

Saying one should or will defend themselves is not a threat in any manner, you're right is pretty basic english, evidently something you have yet to grasp.

Threat
noun
1. a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course;

"I'm going to kill you if you shoot at me" is without question a threat.
I'm sorrt but I don't see anything about killing anyone on the shirt. Defending yourself is good and the proper response to someone trying to kill you. But ok if you want to jeopardize your family by hoping for a quick police response that's up to you.

Why do veterans always think that the fact that they served in the military is a magical card they can play in any argument?

Not playing a card. You questioned my manhood. I'm totally secure in mine. A persons past speaks to their manhood. Apparently your past is speaking...crickets?

As any conservative can tell you six flags is a private company and sets it's own rules

If they don't want you walking around in a shirt threatening violence, that is their right

If an image of a firearm makes them shit their pants, calling them pussies may damage their fragile psyches beyond repair.

I think that you calling them pussies on a message board isn't actually going to mean much of anything to the Six Flags corporation.

In fact, I think it'll demonstrate exactly how powerless your whining is.

Saying one should or will defend themselves is not a threat in any manner, you're right is pretty basic english, evidently something you have yet to grasp.

Threat
noun
1. a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course;

"I'm going to kill you if you shoot at me" is without question a threat.
I'm sorrt but I don't see anything about killing anyone on the shirt.

Um. If you're returning fire, you're shooting to kill.

Defending yourself is good and the proper response to someone trying to kill you. But ok if you want to jeopardize your family by hoping for a quick police response that's up to you.

Huh? What does that have to do with anything I said?

I think he was "denied admission" because his shirt was vaguely threatening and included an assault rifle, not because it was "patriotic".

What is "patriotic" about threatening to kill people, anyway?

I guess you are confused about the "return fire" part. That means you fire if fired at.

I am tired of the head games played by liberals where everyone is supposed to freak out at gun owners or any symbols that support the 2nd amendment. That attitude is why yet another child was suspended from school over a toy nerf gun.

Who are the idiots who see this and take it as a threat? You have to be completely brainwashed to even think that way.

The Marine looks like a guy that not too many people would care to mess around with anyway. I don't find shirts threatening, but that's me.

Last edited:
As any conservative can tell you six flags is a private company and sets it's own rules

If they don't want you walking around in a shirt threatening violence, that is their right

Yes, we get it. That shirt would not have been an issue 30 years ago if it weren't for people like yourself.

I call BULLSHIT!

The management of Six Flags NJ is extremely Right-wing. They held and supported HanNITWITty's Freedom Concerts every year until HanNITWITty got caught skimming from the charity and cancelled the annual August hate fest.

I think that you calling them pussies on a message board isn't actually going to mean much of anything to the Six Flags corporation.

In fact, I think it'll demonstrate exactly how powerless your whining is.

Then why on earth would you care?

Your actions undermine your words.

This seems like a particularly emotional response to powerless whining.

Last edited:

Not playing a card. You questioned my manhood. I'm totally secure in mine. A persons past speaks to their manhood. Apparently your past is speaking...crickets?

Well, my past is not speaking, cause it's none of your damn business. I too am secure in my manhood - secure enough that I really don't give a shit what you think about it, and feel no need to get into a dick-measuring contest with you.

I wouldn't say that I was "questioning your manhood", though. At least that's not what I intended.

Forum List

Back