Marines Case Stokes Italy-India Tensions

Those murdered fisher men are/were not responsible for the piracy actions of others. You cannot kill someone else for someone else's crime. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that? May be where you come from, it is OK to murder someone for someone else's crimes but not in India.

It is sad that Indian government is giving those murderers special treatment; it is this weak mentality of the Indian government that encourages racist Euros to commit barbaric acts against Indians. Italians would not have the guts to do this to fishermen of any other country. I can guarantee you that. Those so called marines committed the murder because they did not expect any retaliation. They need to be proven wrong or else every two bit Euro will go around killing Indian fishermen.

Nobody said that they were responsible for the piracy of others. However, that was the preceding incident, was it not? It's actually tied into the case.

You don't lock people up indefinitely if you don't have any evidence and you're pissed off at Euros. Now, if you have evidence then move on it. Otherwise release them. Pretty simple shit.

Investigation is going on. It is not you who is going to decide how long it should take. Euros need to take a chill pill. Those 'marines' killed unarmed fishermen and they will be punished for that.

Of course it's not me you rude fuck.

Either you have evidence or you don't.

Listen you idiot. It is you who is defending murderers. There is investigation going on. There is plenty of evidence against those scumbags. That is why they are being detained. Even those so called marines are not denying that they killed those unarmed fishermen. Only thing that is being decided is that whether there is credibility to their self defense claim.

Listen scum bag, there is no defense above with the exception of: either you have evidence or you don't. You're the jack ass that walked in as if they were guilty and then you run and hide behind the investigation is ongoing.

Either you have evidence that there is no credibility or you do not. Pretty simple shit, asshole.

Listen you gutless scum who defends murderers - even your criminals who are in detention not denying that they killed unarmed men. Investigation is taking place to see if there is credence to their self defense claim. Those fishermen were unarmed. They were not posing any danger to those coward murderers. Yet your cowards who you call marines murdered those unarmed fishermen. So there is a very good chance that your coward murderers will be imprisoned for life.

Nobody said that they were responsible for the piracy of others. However, that was the preceding incident, was it not? It's actually tied into the case.

You don't lock people up indefinitely if you don't have any evidence and you're pissed off at Euros. Now, if you have evidence then move on it. Otherwise release them. Pretty simple shit.

Investigation is going on. It is not you who is going to decide how long it should take. Euros need to take a chill pill. Those 'marines' killed unarmed fishermen and they will be punished for that.

Listen you idiot. It is you who is defending murderers. There is investigation going on. There is plenty of evidence against those scumbags. That is why they are being detained. Even those so called marines are not denying that they killed those unarmed fishermen. Only thing that is being decided is that whether there is credibility to their self defense claim.

Listen scum bag, there is no defense above with the exception of: either you have evidence or you don't. You're the jack ass that walked in as if they were guilty and then you run and hide behind the investigation is ongoing.

Either you have evidence that there is no credibility or you do not. Pretty simple shit, asshole.

Listen you gutless scum who defends murderers - even your criminals who are in detention not denying that they killed unarmed men. Investigation is taking place to see if there is credence to their self defense claim. Those fishermen were unarmed. They were not posing any danger to those coward murderers. Yet your cowards who you call marines murdered those unarmed fishermen. So there is a very good chance that your coward murderers will be imprisoned for life.

But, I know that there is no question of who shot them, jack off. That was known from the get go. Watching you spin out has been fun but if you have nothing more to add outside of your blithering bullshit whining then I think we are done.

But, I know that there is no question of who shot them, jack off. That was known from the get go. Watching you spin out has been fun but if you have nothing more to add outside of your blithering bullshit whining then I think we are done.

Listen you low IQ clown. Your position has been clear from the get go that you justify murder of innocent honest fishermen based on the crimes of other pirates. It is you who has nothing of any value to add other than justify murder. People like you are a burden on humanity. Your corrupt self is not even worthy of my spit.

Listen you low IQ clown. Your position has been clear from the get go that you justify murder of innocent honest fishermen based on the crimes of other pirates. It is you who has nothing of any value to add other than justify murder. People like you are a burden on humanity. Your corrupt self is not even worthy of my spit.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Italians need to learn that dark skinned people are human beings too. Italy is a rich and powerful country who has equally rich and powerful friends like UK but that does not entitle Italy to go around murdering people. They are not above international laws.

Fuck off.

Italians need to learn that dark skinned people are human beings too. Italy is a rich and powerful country who has equally rich and powerful friends like UK but that does not entitle Italy to go around murdering people. They are not above international laws.
:fu:

Fuck off.

Insult from scumbags like you is a badge of honor.

Fuck off.

Good. Glad you feel that way. It's a shit or get off the pot issue. The problem is that is that it became a political issue. Either sentence them so they know what they have or cut them lose.

Pretty simple shit there, dirtbag.

Fuck off.

Good. Glad you feel that way. It's a shit or get off the pot issue. The problem is that is that it became a political issue. Either sentence them so they know what they have or cut them lose.

Pretty simple shit there.

Be patient. Don't get your fanny in a twanny. Look at the bright side. If they get convicted right away, they will go to prison. Prisons in India are not exactly picnic, especially for bratty Euros. Right now they are in detention and they get to live in Italian consulate. So in a sense, Indians are doing your 'heroes' a favor by prolonging the investigation. As a matter of fact, there is a new administration in New Delhi now so your wishes of speedy sentencing may just happen.

Fuck off.

Be patient. Don't get your fanny in a twanny. Look at the bright side. If they get convicted right away, they will go to prison. Prisons in India are not exactly picnic, especially for bratty Euros. Right now they are in detention and they get to live in Italian consulate. So in a sense, Indians are doing your 'hero' a favor by prolonging the investigation. As a matter of fact, there is a new administration in New Delhi now so your wishes of speedy sentencing may just happen.

Oh, I'm sure that they are no picnic. It sure does take an awful lot to get those gangbanging rapists in there so I'm sure there is a backlog.

Be patient. Don't get your fanny in a twanny. Look at the bright side. If they get convicted right away, they will go to prison. Prisons in India are not exactly picnic, especially for bratty Euros. Right now they are in detention and they get to live in Italian consulate. So in a sense, Indians are doing your 'hero' a favor by prolonging the investigation. As a matter of fact, there is a new administration in New Delhi now so your wishes of speedy sentencing may just happen.

Oh, I'm sure that they are no picnic. It sure does take an awful lot to get those gangbanging rapists in there so I'm sure there is a backlog.

I had this discussion with ill informed morons like you before. Let me educate you a bit as well. Most western Euro countries are much higher on rape index than India particularly UK. I have cited UN statistics on this. But you guys have a culture of propaganda where truth is systematically hidden from average simpletons like yourself. In the place of truth, you are presented with simple talking points which simpletons like yourself take for face value. Bottom line is that you cannot handle the truth.

Why don't you make prison a bit scary place so that criminals will out of fear stop raping 11 year old girls in broad daylights? But you will not do that. Instead you will brag about pristine prison condition where Euro trashes are confined.

Your problem is you are proud of your shame. This is a very sad condition to be in.

I had this discussion with ill informed morons like you before. Let me educate you a bit as well. Most western Euro countries are much higher on rape index than India particularly UK. I have cited UN statistics on this. But you guys have a culture of propaganda where truth is systematically hidden from average simpletons like yourself. In the place of truth, you are presented with simple talking points which simpletons like yourself take for face value. Bottom line is that you cannot handle the truth.

Why don't you make prison a bit scary place so that criminals will out of fear stop raping 11 year old girls in broad daylights? But you will not do that. Instead you will brag about pristine prison condition where Euro trashes are confined.

Your problem is you are proud of your shame. This is a very sad condition to be in.

What shame? I enjoy watching you act like a nimrod.

I do not doubt that you enjoy these kind of things. You definitely come across as a sicko.

I do not doubt that you enjoy these kind of things. You definitely come across as a sicko.

I'm crushed! Do go on.........

I have you diagnosed inside out. I know exactly the degree of filth I am dealing with.

I have you diagnosed inside out. I know exactly the degree of filth I am dealing with.
U mad, bro?

U mad, bro?

You are losing your cleverness. It is a good sign actually.

U mad, bro?

No, you're just boring the hell out of me.

U mad, bro?

Why don't you stand on Santa Monica Boulevard with towel in hand.

U mad, bro?

Why don't you stand on Santa Monica Boulevard with towel in hand.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass?

Forum List

Back