Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

This is like telling me water is wet. Today's superficial GQP revere the rich. Get used to it. Magaturds are all about invoking a class/caste system in this country, and they want to be on top. Military is on their lower end of their spectrum, because they believe they're part of the poorer class, thus, expendable.

As System of a Down put it in the song B.Y.O.B:

'Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?'

I have an idea, or twenty.
What a crock of shit.

You sound bitterly jealous of the Democrats. Is that why you imitate their behavior? Man. How fucking pathetic.
I‘m pathetic for pointing out your nonsensical leftarded bullshit?
You make no sense tard….all of America’s wealthiest people vote Mexicrat because Mexicrats are the party of the uber rich…are you fucking stupid?

Yeah, I think you're talking out of your ass..
I guess to a master of it like you are, you just assume it is easy for everyone else.

I like it that I can dig under your skin.
At a dollar a post, keep trying to dig away, but it won't get you a thing. I guess you never noticed that no one here ever agrees with you on anything and that we are all laughing at you.

Makes the home runs I hit that much sweeter.
You idiots always tell yourselves that you are the Roberto Clementes of politics while actually striking out all the time more like a Mario Mendoza.

I guess to a master of it like you are, you just assume it is easy for everyone else.

At a dollar a post, keep trying to dig away, but it won't get you a thing. I guess you never noticed that no one here ever agrees with you on anything and that we are all laughing at you.

You idiots always tell yourselves that you are the Roberto Clementes of politics while actually striking out all the time more like a Mario Mendoza.
Well Freaky, you're my little shadow. And no matter how much you post your drivel, I notice I'm one of the only ones to engage you.
Must be lonely. :)

I‘m pathetic for pointing out your nonsensical leftarded bullshit?
You make no sense tard….all of America’s wealthiest people vote Mexicrat because Mexicrats are the party of the uber rich…are you fucking stupid?
So, in your totally retarded, fucked up magaturd dipshit world view, you're trying to gaslight me into thinking only Democrats are grifting, theiving bastards in the monkey cage that is Congress. Hmm.

Well, that sounds rather stupid to me, so I guess that's not going to work.

Got anything else?

So, in your totally retarded, fucked up magaturd dipshit world view, you're trying to gaslight me into thinking only Democrats are grifting, theiving bastards in the monkey cage that is Congress. Hmm.

Got anything else?
That's a lot of wasted effort and bandwidth to avoid the fact he's correct.

Well Freaky, you're my little shadow.
Not at all, Jack, you just consistently write some of the weakest and worst posts here easiest to criticize wherever you turn up.

I notice I'm one of the only ones to engage you.
I deliberately keep you out of IGNORE so that I can be sure not to miss your next shameless, stupidest post! But thanks for admitting that you love me so much you follow my posting history!

Got anything else?
Your words bud….
”This is like telling me water is wet. Today's superficial GQP revere the rich. Get used to it. Magaturds are all about invoking a class/caste system in this country, and they want to be on top. Military is on their lower end of their spectrum, because they believe they're part of the poorer class, thus, expendable.”

Any regrets? You done making a fool of yourself In public?

Your words bud….
”This is like telling me water is wet. Today's superficial GQP revere the rich. Get used to it. Magaturds are all about invoking a class/caste system in this country, and they want to be on top. Military is on their lower end of their spectrum, because they believe they're part of the poorer class, thus, expendable.”

Any regrets? You done making a fool of yourself In public?
Truth hurts, bud. :itsok:

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!

Donald trump agrees with her. They're just a bunch of losers and suckers, especially the ones who died.