Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

Under the Biden Administration, assuming it will stay Democrat, it's better to be homeless than joining the military. Once Trump is back in the Oval office, military life will change for the better.
Hey Horsefly, Trump said military members who died in battle were "suckers".

Trump is a Putin asseating commie loving jerkoff.

Wow…. Finally a thread of liberals and Democrats defending the troops. Where were your people when John Kerry was accusing troops serving in Iraq of terrorism or “hacks willing to lie”? Or the Clinton intern telling 4 star generals, “ I don’t talk to military types”? How about the legacy of the Left tossing bottles and rocks at troops calling them “baby killers” or accusing them likely to be right wing terrorists?

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
A bit of a stretch here....but typical for dembot propagandist.

The article highlights some parts of an interview, but even that makes it clear they are talking about the military trying to recuit during the current Admin, and how the current Admin has acted in places like Afghan and other policies.

Try again

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
It's ok to say stuff like this if you blame it somehow on the libs.....

Even tho joining the military for some is a long-term commitment -- it's fun to say that a single president can instantly destroy the military and another single president can instantly save the military....

So.....as soon as Trump is president again, the military will magically be awesome even tho not much logistically has changed....as long as you "feel" it has changed

Wow…. Finally a thread of liberals and Democrats defending the troops. Where were your people when John Kerry was accusing troops serving in Iraq of terrorism or “hacks willing to lie”? Or the Clinton intern telling 4 star generals, “ I don’t talk to military types”? How about the legacy of the Left tossing bottles and rocks at troops calling them “baby killers” or accusing them likely to be right wing terrorists?
Please link me to Kerry attacking troops serving in Iraq??

And why do you dic suckers keep trying to have it both ways about invading Iraq??

A bit of a stretch here....but typical for dembot propagandist.

The article highlights some parts of an interview, but even that makes it clear they are talking about the military trying to recuit during the current Admin, and how the current Admin has acted in places like Afghan and other policies.

Try again
So how is joining the military throwing your life away??

Because that bullshit you just typed doesn't explain a damn thing other than you will shill for anyone as long as they hate the same people you hate

Way to go MTG, discouraging people from serving their country….

#absurd

Last edited:
I support straight, moral troops. The military has become a hideout for queer, trans degenerates. A conservative, straight male would have to be crazy to enlist in this partisan, degenerate organization that they call a military in America today.
These people enlisted in the military at a time when they were hated and treated like trash by their own country....because they loved what they felt this country could be......

R_00.rac008 (51).jpg

Wouldn't that make them super patriots compared to the incessant whining I see from so-called straight Conservatives??

So how is joining the military throwing your life away??

Because that bullshit you just typed doesn't explain a damn thing other than you will shill for anyone as long as they hate the same people you hate
Under this admin? It's very dangerous. It's obvious the Xiden Admin will leave you behind.

These people enlisted in the military at a time when they were hated and treated like trash by their own country....because they loved what they felt this country could be......

View attachment 629966

Wouldn't that make them super patriots compared to the incessant whining I see from so-called straight Conservatives??
lol

When the trannies do anything like that you'll wake me up, right? :p

Look at these people. ^^^

They're MEN.

Not women.

(I know that because I'm a biologist, among other things)...

Under this admin? It's very dangerous. It's obvious the Xiden Admin will leave you behind.
Still waiting for you to tell me??

And like I said...for soldiers like these....did they throw their life away for joining a military that treated them like trash??
R_00.rac008 (51).jpg

Matter fact, the same goofy shit Conservatives like yourself are saying about the military now -- conservatives were saying back then ...attacking the military for allowing those "others" to serve their country..and going on and on about how it will destroy the military....

It's always demonizing of the "others" with you folks because you have deluded yourselves into thinking you have some sort of privilege to be able to dictate who and who doesn't belong.....

lol

When the trannies do anything like that you'll wake me up, right? :p

Look at these people. ^^^

They're MEN.

Not women.

(I know that because I'm a biologist, among other things)...
Remember when you dic suckers were whining about black folks, women, muslims, anyone other than fragile minded mediocre white men like yourself being in the military??

So you whining about transgender people being in the military is par for the course.....

Still waiting for you to tell me??

And like I said...for soldiers like these....did they throw their life away for joining a military that treated them like trash??
View attachment 629969

Matter fact, the same goofy shit Conservatives like yourself are saying about the military now -- conservatives were saying back then ...attacking the military for allowing those "others" to serve their country..and going on and on about how it will destroy the military....

It's always demonizing of the "others" with you folks because you have deluded yourselves into thinking you have some sort of privilege to be able to dictate who and who doesn't belong.....
i am not sure why you are talking about historical pictures? this interview was about during the current admin

and i did tell you…this current admin has shown that it will leave you behind and surrender…the interview went into great length discussing the issues