Marjorie Taylor Greene Gets Longest Twitter Suspension Yet After Falsely Claiming COVID Vaccines And Masks Don't Work

Here you go, FUCK Cuomo. POS, just like Kavanaugh, Trump, and Gaetz.

Yup, but with results way less severe.
You understand that?? Correct?

I got the Vacs in Feb & March, have you?

You sure have problems here since only Cuomo is fully outed by an investigation.

Kavanaugh was never charged and the 4 named witnesses made by Dr. Ford under oath, all say it didn't happen under oath even her own good friend didn't support her claim who later said she was PRESSURED to support Dr. Ford.

Trump has been accused so many time, but with ZERO conclusive investigations made against him, it remains just allegations.

Gaetz faced allegations but nothing has come out with an investigation or charges made.

26 to go

You sure have problems here since only Cuomo is fully outed by an investigation.
What was Cuomo charged with?
Was Cuomo arrested?
What investigation?

Bring charges against Cuomo, I don't care.
Seek the truth, that would be nice.

But honestly, Cuomo or Gaetz?

Which one, Cuomo or Gaetz is the pedophile?
You really think Gaetz is innocent? C'mon man.

What was Cuomo charged with?
Was Cuomo arrested?
What investigation?

Bring charges against Cuomo, I don't care.
Seek the truth, that would be nice.

But honestly, Cuomo or Gaetz?

Which one, Cuomo or Gaetz is the pedophile?
You really think Gaetz is innocent? C'mon man.

Your reading skills are bad.... apparently.

Never said Gaetz is innocent, the investigations haven't come up with charges, that is what is missing.

Cuomo was exposed by the states DA in this CNN link:

READ: NY AG report into harassment allegations against Gov. Andrew Cuomo

===

Now he is under investigation by the Sheriff after one of the women filing a criminal complaint:

Gov. Cuomo accuser files criminal complaint with Albany Sheriff’s Office

24 to go

Cuomo was exposed
But not charged. YET
I don't care though, I hope they do file charges against Cuomo.
Dude has control issues.

Trump was exposed
But not charged. YET
Same situation.

Why do you protect trump when I can say "go ahead and file charges against Cuomo."

But not charged. YET
Dude has control issues.

Trump was exposed
But not charged. YET
Same situation.

Why do you protect trump when I can say "go ahead and file charges against Cuomo."

Again you don't read what I said, I haven't protected anyone, just stating the obvious which is easy for me since I am a Free Thinking Independent don't have to defend an ideology at all.

Trump has been investigated for a few years now, still no charges against him......

You didn't read my first link where it shows the DA stated strongly that Cuomo has committed numerous sexual violations.

=====

"The New York attorney general’s investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo found that Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, Attorney General Letitia James announced Tuesday.

The office found that Cuomo harassed current and former state employees, as well as a number of women outside of state government, James said, as the office released a lengthy report on the investigation.

James said Tuesday that her investigation found that Cuomo engaged in “unwelcome and nonconsensual touching,” and made comments of a “suggestive” sexual nature. James said that the conduct created a “hostile work environment for women.”

=====

Pull your head out the sand!

23 to go

I haven't protected anyone
Well I guess you and me are both independent free thinkers.

If Obama, Clintons, Cuomo, Holder, Comey, Wray, etc committed crimes, then go after them.
I have no problem with that.

If trump, stone, manafort, gates, bannon, gaetz, etc committed crimes, then go after them.

Is that ok?

Yeah with New Jersey (democrat for decades) lead the world in per capita deaths for over 6 months until recently bypassed by small nations.
You can pretend New Jersey's not part of America all you like. Looks a bit different from here.

Freedom and Liberty come at a cost
Absolutely. In America it's usually other people's school kids, but it's not fussy about source. No price in other people's lives is too high to pay for liberty.

You can pretend New Jersey's not part of America all you like. Looks a bit different from here.

You drinking tonight?

I posted the evidence many times only to see it ignored, that is why I didn't bother to show the link.

But will post the data now and watch you try to refute it:

New Jersey still worst state in America 3001 deaths/million

New York 2793 deaths/million

Massachusetts 2628 deaths/million

LINK

21 to go

Children are dying of this virus and people in this thread want to talk about andrew cuomo.

If you want to discuss him join the many threads already on the subject.

This thread is about mtg being suspended from twitter again for trying to spread lies.

But not charged. YET
Dude has control issues.

Trump was exposed
But not charged. YET
Same situation.

The criminal complaint moves it from the typical 'he said/she said' allegations to making the alleged victim accountable. That makes the accusation more credible.

Did you happen to even read the headline of your link?

Another convincing explanation of how16% of world COVID fatalities came about.

Yea then i read the rest

And he basically said there is no proof it does anything and that all the studies this is based on are flawed

lol

maybe don't cut off the quote and you won't be so confused you stupid fuck

Go against the commie, globalist agenda and this is what happens. Notice how leftards avoid the topic of Cuomo at any cost?
He screwed up, and he's out. Nothing being avoided there. Would you feel better if there were wailing and knashing of teeth?

And he basically said there is no proof it does anything and that all the studies this is based on are flawed
You are so full of shit. 16%, etc., etc..

Again, I want to make it very clear that I support the use of cloth face coverings by the general public. I wear one myself on the limited occasions I'm out in public.

She's your typical republican.

She doesn't believe rules apply to her and she can just violate any contract she signs whenever she wants.
Nah, that just the dishonest brush you’re using today.

Forum List

Back