Marjorie Taylor Greene Gets Longest Twitter Suspension Yet After Falsely Claiming COVID Vaccines And Masks Don't Work

Oh NO! Not Twatter! How have I lived all these years without Twatting?

My wife says it's a good place to see cute chihuahuas hunching on the furniture.... but I'm just not that into tiny dogs.

Poor Marjorie.... what a devastating development... <snicker>

You fucking shit clowns take your masters a little too seriously.....:abgg2q.jpg:

5lo5426tuog71.jpg
I like to “receive“ all information and decide for myself...you know, that American Way shit you hate.
LefTard Logic:
”Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg tell me what to believe, I don’t need to consider other opinions or information.”

Social media is the enemy of free thought and the exchange of ideas. They have murdered free speech and turned our government totalitarian. Dolan is guilty of crimes against freedom and liberty, fucking asshole that he is. Marjorie Green is far smarter and a much better person than Dolan the dweeb.

She is posting lies.

Her account has been suspended for a week.

Lies like this are filling hospitals all over the nation. Children are are now being infected some are dying.

All conservatives should be banned from all social media, right? Isn't that what you'd really like to see?

She is posting lies.

Lies like this are filling hospitals all over the nation. Children are are now being infected some are dying.

Perjury against the People; there ought to be a Law!

You are so full of shit. 16%, etc., etc..

Again, I want to make it very clear that I support the use of cloth face coverings by the general public. I wear one myself on the limited occasions I'm out in public.

Yea ti's called virtue signaling you dumbass

lol

He wants you to listen to him

Then he proceeds to lay out the case for not using masks, and why he doens't use them unless forced

Still pretending they're not American, eh? I don't know why you bother, it's not as if they belong to some other country.

You guys are insane.

You are incoherent since you don't make sense at all, as I never talked about nationality whatsoever.

All three states are in AMERICA...... yet you say this stupid stuff: "Still pretending they're not American, eh?" :cuckoo:

You sure you don't hallucinate when when you drink?

19 to go

She is posting lies.

Actually, it wasn't a lie. It's just that the left are science deniers.

Links please

On March 5, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a report admitting that face masks do not provide protection against the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), and potentially worsen infection risk.

Authored by more than a dozen medical doctors, PhD researchers, and attorneys, the research found that wearing a mask or not wearing a mask produces roughly the same outcome in terms of the number of “cases” and deaths blamed on the Wuhan virus.

WASHINGTON — At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data collected by NBC News.

The 125,682 "breakthrough" cases in 38 states found by NBC News represent less than .08 percent of the 164.2 million-plus people who have been fully vaccinated since January, or about one in every 1,300. The number of cases and deaths among the vaccinated is very small compared to the number among the unvaccinated. A former Biden adviser on Covid estimated that 98 to 99 percent of deaths are among the unvaccinated.

But the total number of breakthrough cases is likely higher than 125,683, since nine states, including Pennsylvania and Missouri, did not provide any information, while 11, like Covid hotspot Florida, did not provide death and hospitalization totals. Four states gave death and hospitalization numbers, but not the full tally of cases.

And vaccinated adults who have breakthrough cases but show no symptoms could be missing from the data altogether, say officials.

Children Should Not Be Forced To Wear Masks Due To CO2 Levels, New Study Suggests​

A newly-released study suggests that children may be harmed by wearing face masks intended to combat the spread of COVID-19.
The study, published Wednesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association Pediatrics section, found that the wearing of nose and mouth coverings by children leads to an increase in carbon dioxide levels in both inhaled and exhaled air while wearing a mask. The authors, a group of physicians from Germany, Poland and Austria, concluded that the findings “suggest that children should not be forced to wear face masks.”

The sample size was limited to 20 girls and 25 boys between ages 6 and 17, with an average age of 10.7. The study was conducted by measuring base carbon dioxide levels with no face mask in a controlled environment for three minutes, followed by a three-minute measurement of inhaled and exhaled air with a mask, three-minute measurement of only inhaled air with a mask, and three minutes with only exhaled air with a mask.
The results found an average of 13,120 and 13,910 parts per million of carbon dioxide in the air inhaled by children while wearing surgical and filtering masks, respectively. Under German law, the carbon dioxide contents of a closed room cannot exceed 2000 ppm, more than six times less than the masked children were inhaling.

She is posting lies.

I'm all for a private company controlling their property, but at a certain point it starts to look like a shithole communist countries state controlled media.

On March 5, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a report admitting that face masks do not provide protection against the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), and potentially worsen infection risk.

Authored by more than a dozen medical doctors, PhD researchers, and attorneys, the research found that wearing a mask or not wearing a mask produces roughly the same outcome in terms of the number of “cases” and deaths blamed on the Wuhan virus.

WASHINGTON — At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data collected by NBC News.

The 125,682 "breakthrough" cases in 38 states found by NBC News represent less than .08 percent of the 164.2 million-plus people who have been fully vaccinated since January, or about one in every 1,300. The number of cases and deaths among the vaccinated is very small compared to the number among the unvaccinated. A former Biden adviser on Covid estimated that 98 to 99 percent of deaths are among the unvaccinated.

But the total number of breakthrough cases is likely higher than 125,683, since nine states, including Pennsylvania and Missouri, did not provide any information, while 11, like Covid hotspot Florida, did not provide death and hospitalization totals. Four states gave death and hospitalization numbers, but not the full tally of cases.

And vaccinated adults who have breakthrough cases but show no symptoms could be missing from the data altogether, say officials.

Children Should Not Be Forced To Wear Masks Due To CO2 Levels, New Study Suggests​

A newly-released study suggests that children may be harmed by wearing face masks intended to combat the spread of COVID-19.
The study, published Wednesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association Pediatrics section, found that the wearing of nose and mouth coverings by children leads to an increase in carbon dioxide levels in both inhaled and exhaled air while wearing a mask. The authors, a group of physicians from Germany, Poland and Austria, concluded that the findings “suggest that children should not be forced to wear face masks.”

The sample size was limited to 20 girls and 25 boys between ages 6 and 17, with an average age of 10.7. The study was conducted by measuring base carbon dioxide levels with no face mask in a controlled environment for three minutes, followed by a three-minute measurement of inhaled and exhaled air with a mask, three-minute measurement of only inhaled air with a mask, and three minutes with only exhaled air with a mask.
The results found an average of 13,120 and 13,910 parts per million of carbon dioxide in the air inhaled by children while wearing surgical and filtering masks, respectively. Under German law, the carbon dioxide contents of a closed room cannot exceed 2000 ppm, more than six times less than the masked children were inhaling.

The first page you linked to was a conspiracy theory blog. LMAO. The CDC never said masks don't work

Perjury against the People; there ought to be a Law!
I must keep reiterating that what you promote comes with a pure authoritarian system in the end. Very few of you seem to realize it. There are those on the other side that do but some of their own do not realize it at a good percentage of their politicians elected are of the same ilk.

I must keep reiterating that what you promote comes with a pure authoritarian system in the end. Very few of you seem to realize it. There are those on the other side that do but some of their own do not realize it at a good percentage of their politicians elected are of the same ilk.
Spreading disinformation on purpose is a form of corruption.

The first page you linked to was a conspiracy theory blog. LMAO. The CDC never said masks don't work

Wow, another idiot. When stats show the outcomes in areas with and without mask mandates are virtually the same, that means masks are worthless. Also a German study proved masks are dangerous for kids. (see post 90)

The CDC is putting out propaganda, not science.

Wow, another idiot. When stats show the outcomes in areas with and without mask mandates are virtually the same, that means masks are worthless. Also a German study proved masks are dangerous for kids. (see post 90)

The CDC is putting out propaganda, not science.

You said the CDC said masks don't work, as a statement of fact. I proved you wrong, you drop one conspiracy theory and delve into another one. This is typical of you qanon people.

You said the CDC said masks don't work, as a statement of fact. I proved you wrong, you drop one conspiracy theory and delve into another one. This is typical of you qanon people.

No I said their study showed masks don't work. If you put down the kool-aid and stop listening to the echo chamber in your noggin, that's exactly what it says. The link I posted cited the study, not some supposed fact checkers spin.

No I said their study showed masks don't work. If you put down the kool-aid and stop listening to the echo chamber in your noggin, that's exactly what it says. The link I posted cited the study, not some supposed fact checkers spin.

There's no study. You continually link to conspiracy theory blogs you read all day. Even the Washington Examiner is considered an extremist right wing media outlet and in the article they appear to get their sources from a random blog on the internet. That's hilarious!

There's no study. You continually link to conspiracy theory blogs you read all day. Even the Washington Examiner is considered an extremist right wing media outlet and in the article they appear to get their sources from a random blog on the internet. That's hilarious!

FOAD commie MFer. Address the studies they cite or just STFU.

Forum List

Back