marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

I don't believe a word of that.

I think most people have been longing for a red state/blue state divorce for long time.

We'd have to move south. Wow, there would be a WHOLE lot of moving!

She is nuts, completely out there. She should not even have visiting rights with the kids.

I don't believe a word of that.

I think most people have been longing for a red state/blue state divorce for long time.

We'd have to move south. Wow, there would be a WHOLE lot of moving!
It was called a Civil War, in 1861. The South, Red States, lost.

They are never going to "divorce". They need the money from the United Sates of America. They starve without it.

It was called a Civil War, in 1861. The South, Red States, lost.

They are never going to "divorce". They need the money from the United Sates of America. They starve without it.
Nonsense: we're the ones who provide your food. Blue states would starve in all their leftwing, crime-ridden cities without US.

It would be so great! And we would never again have to be disgusted by your trannies!

Well, intelligent folks have already migrated to the red states, at least the red cities...although I can see wanting to be divorced from you.
What tax money from the blue states? You Dims are too lazy to work.

Nobody. They’ll die (as they should if they can’t support themselves)and further reduce the need for Government Services. That will open up more space for companies to leave the blue states and relocate to more commercially viable communities.

I’m all for a National Divirce and have been since 1860.

Nonsense: we're the ones who provide your food. Blue states would starve in all their leftwing, crime-ridden cities without US.

It would be so great! And we would never again have to be disgusted by your trannies!
Wild imagination. But, keep it up. Secede, please.

A far left nut job report, tells us all we need to know so not to waste our time like left wing Jom did.

Wild imagination. But, keep it up. Secede, please.
I'd say YOUR approval isn't going to count for much. Last time Maryland tried to secede, they arrested Francis Scott Keye's grandson and anyone else who wanted out. But talk it up, please ----- we'd love to get out of this commie paradise you've got going.

Forum List

Back