marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Nonsense: we're the ones who provide your food. Blue states would starve in all their leftwing, crime-ridden cities without US.

It would be so great! And we would never again have to be disgusted by your trannies!
Blue states have plenty of space for growing food.....California and New York in particular....plus the industry.

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

Further proof that conservatives hate America and want to destroy it.

Clearly destroying America’s democracy isn’t enough for conservatives.

Last edited:
I'd say YOUR approval isn't going to count for much. Last time Maryland tried to secede, they arrested Francis Scott Keye's grandson and anyone else who wanted out. But talk it up, please ----- we'd love to get out of this commie paradise you've got going.
Blowing nothing but smoke. The Fog is getting thicker and thicker.

You do not seem to know much about economy and especially the economy of the "Red" States.

Do they pay more, or receive more in Federal taxes?

Well, intelligent folks have already migrated to the red states, at least the red cities...although I can see wanting to be divorced from you.
What tax money from the blue states? You Dims are too lazy to work.

The ignorance and idiocy of this, of course, is that it’s not ‘between the states’ – it’s conservatives in conflict with Americans who live in cities and other major population areas.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls for Red State Secession (Again), Gets Dragged (Again): ‘Aren’t You Already Getting a Divorce?’​

The Georgia congresswoman is facing blowback after calling for a ”national divorce“ in

The ignorance and idiocy of this, of course, is that it’s not ‘between the states’ – it’s conservatives in conflict with Americans who live in cities and other major population areas.
What is ignorant about sane people leaving your lawless Dim shitholes and moving to safe places where businesses are not shut down during fake pandemics nor burned down during terrorist riots?
Are you stupid or something Forrest?

What is ignorant about sane people leaving your lawless Dim shitholes and moving to safe places where businesses are not shut down during fake pandemics nor burned down during terrorist riots?
Are you stupid or something Forrest?
It would be wonderful if all MAGAts moved to Florida and other low-lying red states.

Dairy and fruit and grain in NY for sure.....and just about any food you want...grains, nuts, citrus, other fruits and vegetables in CA. Just as they have always done. You need to get out more.
New York does not have the capacity to grow grain that would be needed, darling. Ca. does not have the soil.

Nonsense: we're the ones who provide your food. Blue states would starve in all their leftwing, crime-ridden cities without US.

It would be so great! And we would never again have to be disgusted by your trannies!

I live in a tiny town situated smack in the middle of millions of acres Red State corn and soy fields.

I'd love nothing more than to cut off the blue shitholes' supply of soy lattes and ethanol for their gas. Ditto their EBT and SNAP benefits paid for by the hard working farmers whose fields I can stroll over to, when I want to watch the fireflies of a summer night.

I agree with MTG. National Divorce.

Forum List

Back