marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

You must be reading a different board. Democrats did not incite an insurrection on J6. Democrats did not spend the last two years lying about an election.

You need to grow a brain.
Oh, I was responding to the OP written by someone.....you know, the red state-blue state thingy.
idiot

Blue states have plenty of space for growing food.....California and New York in particular....plus the industry.
You've got a problem trying to keep the Left Coast contiguous with the East Coast --- the geography, physical and political, doesn't work. It's like Pakistan and "East Pakistan" --- it took about 45 minutes for the latter to turn into Bangladesh. 100% of scifi writers and futurists think California will split off by itself, with or without Washington State and Oregon.

This is just our usual conversation about the U.S. splitting into six parts, which is easy to see looking at a map and thinking about the politics. All large polities break up: it's the norm, as with the Soviet Union or the "United Kingdom," which lost Ireland and is fast losing Scotland and of course the British Empire itself broke up long ago. What amazes me is that the U.S. lasted so long after the last time we broke up! 158 years, incredible it's lasted this long. But now the government can't do the basic job of governments, stop crime and stop border invasions, and instead to distract us they promote cultural atrocities. So this doesn't work and we have to split up.

marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

The ignorance and idiocy of this, of course, is that it’s not ‘between the states’ – it’s conservatives in conflict with Americans who live in cities and other major population areas.
They can move; we'd have to. Let the blacks and leftist whites and what-not all go to New York and Chicago, and God bless 'em. This sort of split up and refugees leaving have been the norm in Europe forever and ever. It has to happen here because of the crime and violence the government won't take responsibility for on any level.

And yet, it's red states among the most needy of federal dollars...

View attachment 758800
Once the Useless Mouths on welfare and in prisons leave on their pilgrimage to Chicago and Philadelphia and Boston and New York, we'll be more than fine. Once the deadbeats and criminals are gone, we can thrive and grow rich. You can sink deeper and deeper into violence and anarchy.

Last edited:

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

I'd be worrying about the endless ghettos in Prog areas. The most expensive areas of the nation to pacify with payouts. In near every area of the nation, the same. It is incredible. Trillions and trillions of dollars pent and only marginal improvements with equity even helping the situation. A new way is needed.

I live in a tiny town situated smack in the middle of millions of acres Red State corn and soy fields.

I'd love nothing more than to cut off the blue shitholes' supply of soy lattes and ethanol for their gas. Ditto their EBT and SNAP benefits paid for by the hard working farmers whose fields I can stroll over to, when I want to watch the fireflies of a summer night.

I agree with MTG. National Divorce.

Seriously, though, OPJQ --- do you see that this is one thread in which most people here are in substantial agreement. The Right passionately wants to get free from the awful leftist part of the country. MTG sure has her ear to the ground! She KNOWS what her people really want and then she stands for it: she's just like Trump in this way.

And the Left wants to get rid of us. So secede, already! they keep saying.

Both sides want the same thing: a split-up.

What is ignorant about sane people leaving your lawless Dim shitholes and moving to safe places where businesses are not shut down during fake pandemics nor burned down during terrorist riots?
Are you stupid or something Forrest?
The right’s desire to destroy America is of course the ultimate reactionary’s dream – to create a county free from the pesky Bill of Rights, where conservatives are at liberty to express their racism, bigotry, and hate: to reinstate segregation, to discriminate against people of color, to criminalize being gay or transgender, and to end immigration and expel immigrants.

We have 450 congresspeople. Isn't it time the left delt with real issues instead of focusing on the blonde republican?
No, she's good ----- she's maybe the next Trump. MTG for President! I'd vote for her in a minute. I'm expecting to see her up there soon. This kind of political ability doesn't belong to everybody. Her thing is to really know what people want, and just SAYING it. That's what Trump did, and we loved it.

New York does not have the capacity to grow grain that would be needed, darling. Ca. does not have the soil.
It most certainly can grow its share. I was raised in Western NY....field of corn and wheat and rye, etc. everywhere in the country plus orchards everywhere. How long have you lived in NY state?

The right’s desire to destroy America is of course the ultimate reactionary’s dream – to create a county free from the pesky Bill of Rights, where conservatives are at liberty to express their racism, bigotry, and hate: to reinstate segregation, to discriminate against people of color, to criminalize being gay or transgender, and to end immigration and expel immigrants.
True. Let's do all that! Well, maybe not the Bill of Rights, but everything else. Freedom. If we had what you describe, it would be like when things were good in the USA, in the 50s.

Yes, when we split up, we'll need our own government. Hopefully it wouldn't be like the degraded version we've got now.

Howso? Thats where all the people are employed and not hiding in mommys basement with their facediapers on.
You arent very bright Mrs. Jones.
The Christo-fascist right seeks to destroy America to create an authoritarian Christian Republic (see Iran); Christianity would become the official state religion, all other religions and being free from religion would be outlawed, the constitution would be replaced with the bible, and women would be relegated to second-class citizens.

Forum List

Back