marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Can you imagine the exit of taxpayers and the influx of welfare queens to the Communist states?

The nation of Democrat controlled states would be a third world shithole within a couple of years.
Yes, IF the rightist seceding states simply cut off all welfare and other such support the city people count on instantly. I think we'd have to, fast, or they'd start to rob and plunder the country areas. The people who depend on government paying for their lives would be drawn to the welfare cities, which presumably would be in the North, at least, and how they'd pay for food and needs of people who do no work, I don't know. Probably wouldn't, for long.

The leftist vermin would never survive without us.

This is what they call a garden:

1676919251567.jpeg

Democrats don't share with anyone.............ever

No, there lot in life is conquest and to force everyone to do their bidding.

Having said that, it is a mistake to separate the land by states

Really, the only blue spots are in major cities, thus cities should have their own country.
I disagree: impossible. Many of you younger people don't remember when cities used to be used by white people: they lived there, and came in for the shopping (there were no "malls"). I can remember wearing a hat and white gloves to shop at Filene's in Boston. It would be nice to have cities that were habitable again by good people.

I think the geography demands contiguity for any new nationstate. The blacks would have to leave the ghettos for the commie northern areas and our city areas be rebuilt and rehabilitated. I think they would leave, if they weren't being supported by white taxpayers.

I think these changes can happen very fast. Look at the fact that fully half of all homeless now are living in California, suddenly: because they are allowed to camp on the sidewalks and people scramble to provide services and food for them. So of course they have migrated to California by the thousands to take advantage of that. If ghetto people weren't supported any longer, they'd quickly head to where they could get free services.

Yes, IF the rightist seceding states simply cut off all welfare and other such support the city people count on instantly. I think we'd have to, fast, or they'd start to rob and plunder the country areas. The people who depend on government paying for their lives would be drawn to the welfare cities, which presumably would be in the North, at least, and how they'd pay for food and needs of people who do no work, I don't know. Probably wouldn't, for long.

We in the more rural areas know how to take care of ourselves. My small Midwest farming town has a phone tree. This means that any time a member of the community feels threatened, they text a certain word and at least a dozen armed townsmen will be there in a minute.

We also follow the three S's rule.

It would be wonderful if all MAGAts moved to Florida and other low-lying red states.
It would be wonderful if you and your fellow FAGATS could congregate in a place that got hit with nukes. And then we could just celebrate the people who fired the nukes instead of going to war or firing back.

We in the more rural areas know how to take care of ourselves. My small Midwest farming town has a phone tree. This means that any time a member of the community feels threatened, they text a certain word and at least a dozen armed townsmen will be there in a minute.

We also follow the three S's rule.

Shoot, shovel, and shut up. I knew that one! ;)

We would just shoot the sonofabiches if they started rioting and looting. It wouldn't take very many of them being shot before they would hightail it to Communism.

We would just shoot the sonofabiches if they started rioting and looting. It wouldn't take very many of them being shot before they would hightail it to Communism.
Well, you see that wasn't my FIRST thought ------ :oops:

Much of the point to seceding would be to stop the rioting and looting, however.

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

This is how the Constitution-loving Trumpsters celebrate President's Day.

It's the alternative universe. Ya can't make this stuff up.

Actually this talk of red States and Blue States is silly. There ain't no such thing. It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

For instance, the good decent Conservative people of rural New York and rural Illinois would hate it their states were controlled by NYC and Chicago. They would want to join the Free States.

Conversely the goddamn welfare Negroes in Atlanta would want to join a welfare state nation.

Almost every state has their big city shitholes, run by Democrats, that are fucked up.

Actually this talk of red States and Blue States is silly. There ain't no such thing. It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes
I have a plan to fix that issue, but it would not be terribly popular with a lot of folks.

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

Texas. They're the only red state taking less than they send to Washington. Or course Texas is a hell hole according to my friends who live there.

Texas. They're the only red state taking less than they send to Washington. Or course Texas is a hell hole according to my friends who live there.

The bad thing about Texas is the goddamn Illegals that Potatohead is allowing to flood into the state.

They, along with the welfare Negroes, have fucked up the great Texas cities of Houston, Dallas, Austin and El Paso.

However, the rest of the state is great.

Once the Useless Mouths on welfare and in prisons leave on their pilgrimage to Chicago and Philadelphia and Boston and New York, we'll be more than fine. Once the deadbeats and criminals are gone, we can thrive and grow rich. You can sink deeper and deeper into violence and anarchy.

Republicans are not going to want to move to Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston or New York.

The right’s desire to destroy America is of course the ultimate reactionary’s dream – to create a county free from the pesky Bill of Rights, where conservatives are at liberty to express their racism, bigotry, and hate: to reinstate segregation, to discriminate against people of color, to criminalize being gay or transgender, and to end immigration and expel immigrants.
Sounds like the trump regime....

Forum List

Back