marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Last edited:
5F56FCBA-1158-416B-908D-9286BF4D66A0.jpeg

You can bet that if there is a "National Divorce" the goddamn Communist states will insist on alimony payments from the productive American states. Also, child support for all the fucking Illegal children they allow to flood in.

And which states do you think will vote to secede?
I think this is such an interesting question. Scifi writers and political scientists have given a lot of thought to this and so have I.

I don't think it would be a secession of one unitary nation like the Confederacy was, because the country is so much larger now; in 1861, after all, even Kansas was not yet a state. Pretty much everyone agrees that the country would split up into several polities (and fast, over a week or few days, like when the Soviet Union split up, or the Confederacy formed so quickly in 1860-61). Texas might go out alone or join with Arizona and New Mexico and Oklahoma --- I think they would join because of the terrible invasion problem they all have from the south borders. California would go out alone, I think, and nearly all writers agree: the Republic of California. And Oregon and Washington would join together. Presumably New England and New York would get together and the Southeastern states including Florida would join up. The Ohio-Michigan-Minnesota area might join and the middle states could go any of a number of ways. Most writers end up positing six new "countries," even that Russian political scientist who was in the news about that a few years ago said six: his borders were all wrong, though, IMO.

These would all be more normal-size countries than the behemoth we have now, which was always too big to last long. They would start fighting each other very soon (Turtledove writes endless stories about that, and so does Sterling) but I think the first thing to happen would be invasion from hostile powers: Mexico has always wanted to take back the Southwest and would surely try, perhaps with help from China (Red Dawn) so the Chinese could invade California using Mexico as a staging area. Hawaii would go instantly to Japan or China. One assumes Russia would promptly without delay take back Alaska, of course: it would be quite undefended. If Russia didn't take it fast, somebody else would, so much oil. Would Canada make a play for any of the states? I wonder. We ignore Canada, but now they would be bigger than any of the groups of states splitting off.

Yeah, good luck with getting blacks to work: they don't do that.

I'm truly amazed by your ignorance.

You've obviously never lived in an area where there are any non-white people. You victimize yourself with childish and absolutely false stereotypes.

Get a clue dumbo - the vast majority of black people are very hard working, very law abiding and very honest. Most that I've known (and I've known alot), are very kind people that live up to Christian values. That's a whole lot more than I can say for most white people!

The biggest problem this nation has is the abundance of spoiled brats that have inherited everything they own and have never done a real days work in their life.

Excellent! Then we're in perfect agreement. We want to go and you want us to go.

No reason for Union troops to be sent to Bull Run again: remember that if it comes up in a couple years.

What about all the cities in Red States where most of the people will want to stay with the Union. Or the rural voters in Blue states. You'll have war in every state between the big cities and the wide open spaces.

What about all the cities in Red States where most of the people will want to stay with the Union. Or the rural voters in Blue states. You'll have war in every state between the big cities and the wide open spaces.
Oh, we'd just kick them out of the cities. Stop all the services such as welfare to the cities: they'd run screaming for Chicago and New York. Then whites could live in cities again, if they wanted! We've lost all our great cities, as well as all the Caribbean islands: why was it somehow a GOOD idea to give ground to the blacks in so many important places? That needs to stop.

Why should I "handle the truth" when it's just your lying future-telling?

No reason, this is just crazy talk. You can't know anything BEFORE it happens. You sound like the weather channel with their "historic Storm of the Century" Every Single Weekend. And it never, never happens.
You're arguing a civil war would be...what? Peacefully happy with flowers and bacon and Kumbayah?

You're arguing a civil war would be...what? Peacefully happy with flowers and bacon and Kumbayah?
I'm pretty sure we aren't having one just yet. Wait till it happens, then we'll see. Nothing has ever happened until after it happens.

SNAP recipients represent different races and/or ethnicities. White: about 37 percent; African American: 26 percent; Hispanic: 16 percent; Asian: 3 percent; and Native American: about 2 percent. (About 16 percent of participants are categorized as “race unknown.”)

The blacks are more lazy than the mexicans, but nobody beats whites.
It's a measure of poverty.
Oh, we'd just kick them out of the cities. Stop all the services such as welfare to the cities: they'd run screaming for Chicago and New York. Then whites could live in cities again, if they wanted! We've lost all our great cities, as well as all the Caribbean islands: why was it somehow a GOOD idea to give ground to the blacks in so many important places? That needs to stop.

Like I said it would be a war between the population centers and the vast rural country in every state.

It's a measure of poverty.

Like I said it would be a war between the population centers and the vast rural country in every state.
So what? It already is. Can't go into Baltimore and survive; but they take all our taxes to support their crime and corrupt black officials.

You can bet that if there is a "National Divorce" the goddamn Communist states will insist on alimony payments from the productive American states. Also, child support for all the fucking Illegal children they allow to flood in.
fcl3vi7mp0la1.jpg

blue states contribute more to the feds than red states do.

fcl3vi7mp0la1.jpg

blue states contribute more to the feds than red states do.
These filthy ass Democrats have screwed up any legitimacy of being indivisible.

By the way, I only pledge allegiance to God, my family and the SEC. This nation made of of ghetto Negroes, welfare queens, Moon Bats, queers and Illegals can kiss my Cracker ass.

Is the crazy woman suggesting actual separation, or merely restricting voting rights by political party?

The fact is this current workforce works harder, is more dedicated and productive than any in this nations history.

Forum List

Back